Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more  (Read 23644 times)
cryptotech (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 09:47:24 PM

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Up to 500 1337 every 30 minutes

cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 10:42:58 PM

1337 Faucet Promo
Next 3 users to sign up at TheCryptoChat get a promo code to use on the 1337 Faucet.
Get up to 10000 1337 just for joining!!!

Get up to 10000 1337 just for joining!!!

CryptoBelle

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:32:08 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 01:51:52 AM by CryptoBelle

It's nice to see more people involved in the chat these days. More reasons to come to the crypto chat room such as the free sport betting tips with discussion regarding how bets are placed and how to understand the betting jargon, the expert trading tips of seasoned altcoin traders in various exchangers, and the happier and lighter conversation among community members covering various topics from cryptos to the more complicated topic called life Smiley. Plus the faucets and the free coins that are currently being given away. My chat time at the crypto chat is limited but the people there always manage to make me smile or make me burst out laughing.

I really like Jewel who always give time for our little private chats. And the rest of the guys who go out of their ways to welcome each and everyone even when the guests are not conversant in English. CryptoCypher, Ramzi, VFAtrader, and Jewel's efforts to speak in foreign languages such as Russian, Thai, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, could be Chinese or Martian among others are truly the most touching and welcoming gestures to reach out to everybody. I feel proud to have found this community early on and I'm looking forward to the growth of this community chat in the future.

Thank you thecryptochat.net.

https://thecryptochat.net/

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:38:22 PM

I'm glad there are more sites like this that support multi currency. ATbis is a very good way for noone to get involved in the altcoin scene and see how everything works. Then the gambling is bow they cm test what can be done with the coon they have collected and maybe they win and get paid out so they can see how transactions work

CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 07:09:40 PM

I'm glad there are more sites like this that support multi currency. ATbis is a very good way for noone to get involved in the altcoin scene and see how everything works. Then the gambling is bow they cm test what can be done with the coon they have collected and maybe they win and get paid out so they can see how transactions work

Glad you like the site dude, The Crypto Chat is about a whole lot more than that, we have lots of new things in development and releasing all the time, keep checking back and as always, feel free to make suggestions as we take those on board too

CryptoBelle

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:22:40 PM

So many changes have taken place and all geared for the best.  Thank you for maintaining that "welcoming" atmosphere.
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 11:23:36 PM

It's nice to see more people involved in the chat these days. More reasons to come to the crypto chat room such as the free sport betting tips with discussion regarding how bets are placed and how to understand the betting jargon, the expert trading tips of seasoned altcoin traders in various exchangers, and the happier and lighter conversation among community members covering various topics from cryptos to the more complicated topic called life Smiley. Plus the faucets and the free coins that are currently being given away. My chat time at the crypto chat is limited but the people there always manage to make me smile or make me burst out laughing.

I really like Jewel who always give time for our little private chats. And the rest of the guys who go out of their ways to welcome each and everyone even when the guests are not conversant in English. CryptoCypher, Ramzi, VFAtrader, and Jewel's efforts to speak in foreign languages such as Russian, Thai, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, could be Chinese or Martian among others are truly the most touching and welcoming gestures to reach out to everybody. I feel proud to have found this community early on and I'm looking forward to the growth of this community chat in the future.

Thank you thecryptochat.net.

https://thecryptochat.net/

Thank you CryptoBelle for this. You're really so nice. It is a great pleasure for me and the rest of the guys to be chatting with you at the crypt.  We are learning a lot of languages each day. Smiley Please drop by to chat frequently.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 01:56:46 AM

Anyone have a favorite coin they would like added to our faucet list?
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 02:47:02 AM

Great to see more sites helping to move the crypto communities forward...

Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 04:24:26 PM

Yeah, please add XDE2
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0
I think Vegas will donate to the XDE2 Faucet to keep it running.

Thanks!!
CryptCo
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 05:58:47 PM

Yeah, please add XDE2
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0
I think Vegas will donate to the XDE2 Faucet to keep it running.

Thanks!!
CryptCo

We will be adding XDE2.  Thank you for the recommendation.  Hope to see you at TheCryptoChat!!
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:21:52 AM

great idea of creating chat project.your project have good scope in future.try to add some sticker based on cryptocurrency or for friendly talk and create section of chat such as global chat,trade chat,etc..it will greatly help your chat
good luck with your project
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 02:13:21 PM

great idea of creating chat project.your project have good scope in future.try to add some sticker based on cryptocurrency or for friendly talk and create section of chat such as global chat,trade chat,etc..it will greatly help your chat
good luck with your project

Glad you like the site.  We take all suggestions so thank you for your input.  We currently do have multiple rooms and will expand those even more as the site continues to grow.  Hope to see you at TheCryptoChat soon.
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 07:27:31 PM

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

XDE2
Up to 0.01 XDE2 every 60 minutes

cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 03:56:19 PM

New Faucet Added

SuperStakeToken
Up to 15 SST every 30 minutes

cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 10:00:12 PM

New Faucet Added

FlyCoin
Up to 0.03 FLY every 30 minutes

cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 02:23:43 PM

New Faucet Added

Beatscoin
Up to 1.0 XBTS every 30 minutes

cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 05:21:10 PM

New Faucet Added

Insanecoin
Up to 1.0 INSANE every 60 minutes

cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 06:19:39 PM

New Faucet Added

Checoin
Up to 0.05 XCHE every 30 minutes

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 02:36:59 AM

More legit coin devs are joining thecryptochat.net community who have been overly-generous in sponsoring faucets for the users who will register and chat.

The following are the available faucets at the crypt:

Beatscoin
                 Checoin
                 Coexist
                 Darknet
                 Flycoin
                 Goldblocks
                 Insane new
                 SuperStakeToken
                 XDE2

Please join us. Let's talk crypto and whatever you have in mind...
Visit us at thecryptochat.net

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: