Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more  (Read 23642 times)
juzz222

Activity: 142
Merit: 102

The Crypto Detective

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:15:17 AM

Wow! TheCryptoChat grows everyday. And more new faucets arrive. I really enjoy it. Smiley

Cool

cryptotech (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 02:43:55 AM

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

FireRoosterCoin
Up to 1 FRC every 60 minutes

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:56:16 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 12:39:30 AM by Jewelettes

Real chat, real people, real-time!
Chat with us about crypto and everything else
Meet the devs of some of your favorite coins
Know the most recent news on what's happening in the cryptoworld
Participate in crypto campaigns that pay bounties
Find answers to your crypto-related questions
Get coin samples from some hard-to-find faucets
Or have a place to host your faucet if you're a dev
Track your transactions with the use of the Block Explorers that we have
Or get a Block Explorer for the crypto that you developed
Learn about coin development
Do you want to advertise? We offer cost-effective adspace
Do you need help with votes to have your coins listed to some exchanges?
Find help if you need votes, working nodes or any assistance with your coin development
We are the right community and growing each day
And we are just a click away.
Find us at thecryptochat.net!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
juzz222

Activity: 142
Merit: 102

The Crypto Detective

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:27:53 PM

Looking forward for the new updates.  Wink

Cool

Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:18:07 PM

Looking forward for the new updates.  Wink

Cool

Cool .gif juzz222  Cool

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

Flavorcoin V2 Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Flavorcoin V2 Explorer
Node: addnode=91.134.120.210
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:45:32 AM

Alexandrite Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Alexandrite Explorer
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 03:04:03 AM

Scorecoin Block Explorer & Node

Visit Scorecoin Explorer
judithmcb94

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

How the fuck do you do the bounty hunter shit on this website? they are so unhelpful its really unprofessional
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 08:29:31 PM

How the fuck do you do the bounty hunter shit on this website? they are so unhelpful its really unprofessional

I am sorry if you were having issues figuring out the bounty system.  It is very simple.  You go to https://thecryptochat.net/bounties.php  This will be current list of bounties remaining.  Be sure to choose a bounty that is not pending.  From there click claim button to start the bounty.  Provide the information requested and submit.  Once you have submitted your bounty it will then go in our queue for manual review.  During the time we will either accept, amend if there are is anything that needs updated, or reject if you provide totally wrong information.  Once you bounty has been accepted you will show up in our bounty hunters list, https://thecryptochat.net/bounty_hunters.php and also receive a PM from system telling your coin has been accepted.  You will then be added to payout queue which runs once every hour.  You will awarded 5 INSANE for each bounty that is accepted. If you have any other questions regarding the bounties please let me know.  Once Phase 1 is complete we will start phase 2 shortly after. 

As for the unprofessional comment, I am sorry if you feel that way.  I read back through the logs of when CryptoCypher was trying to help you along the way.  However, he did step away from the keyboard for a moment which seemed to frustrate you even more.  I apologize for this.  We try to be on the site as much as possible but unfortunately we can be available at every sec.  We have a great mod team that is usually available or you can leave us a PM on the site, contact us by email admin@thecryptochat.net, twitter @thecryptochat  we will always try to get back to you as soon as we can.  I hope you will continue to be apart of the great community building at TheCryptoChat and hope you will notice we are nothing how you portrayed us in your message above.   

Thank you for you time and hope I was able to explain the bounties process well for you.

cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 01:48:55 AM

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Alexandrite
Up to 0.001 ALEX every 2 hours

cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:13:42 AM

New Faucet Added

Chicks
Up to 0.005 CKS every 60 minutes

ztumppi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:17:44 AM

Been a member of this site for a week or so now and i gotta say i love it! awesome community Smiley
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:15:04 AM

Now has chicks! Thank you CryptoChat! Hope the piggy faucet gets replenished too. Cheers!
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 09:11:20 PM

Now has chicks! Thank you CryptoChat! Hope the piggy faucet gets replenished too. Cheers!

The Piggy Faucet at thecryptochat.net is refilled and oinking lively again.
Enjoy the drip!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:28:04 AM

The Piggy Faucet at thecryptochat.net is refilled and oinking lively again.
Enjoy the drip!

Appreciate it. Cheers! Hope more will join the CryptoChat Community  Smiley
daideneg

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 07:43:04 PM

the site is not available, it's just me?
daideneg

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

zombiefish

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:54:21 PM

down for me too, not just you  Grin
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:45:48 PM

down for me too, not just you  Grin

Apologies folks, our hosting provider appears to have a gremlin in the works, we'll be back as soon as it's been exterminated

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: