Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more  (Read 23632 times)
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 04:25:10 AM

Do you plan to include more cranes? Can it be worth replacing or removing dried cranes?

We will be adding more faucets. Just tell us which faucet you want to be added. Smiley

The dried faucets would be taken down eventually, we are just contacting devs regarding their willingness to refill the faucets.

Smiley

Hi!

First of all I want to say a big thank you for TCC!
This is a very wonderful service!

Secondly, it would be great to see the following faucets on the site:
808, AsiaCoin, BITB, BTB, BCN, BIOS, BitShares, CRBIT, GRC, GSY, Factom, JWL, MadeSafeCoin, MEME, NODC, OK, OP, ORB, POSW, SAR, Steem, STRB, Ripple, WARP, XHI, XMG, XPY...

Not too much? Grin

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:53:49 PM

Do you plan to include more cranes? Can it be worth replacing or removing dried cranes?

We will be adding more faucets. Just tell us which faucet you want to be added. Smiley

The dried faucets would be taken down eventually, we are just contacting devs regarding their willingness to refill the faucets.

Smiley

Hi!

808, AsiaCoin, BITB, BTB, BCN, BIOS, BitShares, CRBIT, GRC, GSY, Factom, JWL, MadeSafeCoin, MEME, NODC, OK, OP, ORB, POSW, SAR, Steem, STRB, Ripple, WARP, XHI, XMG, XPY...

Not too much? Grin
Ahaha, not too much was a good add Cheesy
We would love to see all faucets that gives coins that has an exchange on poloinex would be an easier answer. That way if you enable like we can directly deposit to our polo account when we hit the threshold that would be really amazing and we may avoid tx fees too. (maybe seem as greedy wish, but I believe I am reflecting the mindset of typical crypto beginner).
cryptotech (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 08:40:50 PM

Is there a downlist list of the radio broadcasts? I'd love to listen to them in the background Cheesy

Keep up the great work  Grin

We plan to add a section with previous show for people to go back and listen to all recorded broadcast as they please.  May take a little while as our development list only continues to grow.
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 08:41:59 PM

Smiley

Hi!

Not too much? Grin

haha Not a big request at all.  However, on a serious note we have no problem adding more faucets.  Our faucets are funded either by the dev or community.  So if you can speak with the dev and/or community of those coins and they agree to fill the faucet I will start them.  Just let me know.

Thanks
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:58:49 PM

Smiley

Hi!

Not too much? Grin

haha Not a big request at all.  However, on a serious note we have no problem adding more faucets.  Our faucets are funded either by the dev or community.  So if you can speak with the dev and/or community of those coins and they agree to fill the faucet I will start them.  Just let me know.

Thanks
To be honest with you, you can basically use a system where you give bitcoin from a faucet and all the other coins you can use something like shapeshift api to turn whatever amount they get on that coin to their deposit address.

That way you (website) will not even have to hold any other coin than bitcoin. That would make it a lot simpler for your developer. Just a suggestion, moreover I could not imagine what hurdles you will be facing practically, I am just suggesting from my view.
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 08:52:23 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 10:42:57 AM by Jewelettes

Smiley

Hi!

Not too much? Grin

haha Not a big request at all.  However, on a serious note we have no problem adding more faucets.  Our faucets are funded either by the dev or community.  So if you can speak with the dev and/or community of those coins and they agree to fill the faucet I will start them.  Just let me know.

Thanks
To be honest with you, you can basically use a system where you give bitcoin from a faucet and all the other coins you can use something like shapeshift api to turn whatever amount they get on that coin to their deposit address.

That way you (website) will not even have to hold any other coin than bitcoin. That would make it a lot simpler for your developer. Just a suggestion, moreover I could not imagine what hurdles you will be facing practically, I am just suggesting from my view.

Nice suggestion.

But the reason why there are faucets on the website is to introduce users to crytocurrencies other than bitcoin.  It is like giving them samples, if they have patience, they could get an amount that would be enough for trading. If they like the coins so much, they would eventually buy the coins from exchanges.

Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:18:45 AM

Smiley

Hi!

Not too much? Grin

Thanks

We had a bitcoin faucet early on, it was our least popular and most underused faucet of all of the faucets that we have.

we prefer to keep the altcoin faucets, as the supply of coins for those is funded by either the dev of the coin or from the community of that coin.

Bitcoin, however, there will be no donations for that faucet, we would have to pay for those out of our own pockets, and the servers we have are costly enough as it is, plus bitcoin blockchain is huge, so big, that we ditched it in favour of being able to host many altcoins instead of just one coin

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:41:50 PM

We had a bitcoin faucet early on, it was our least popular and most underused faucet of all of the faucets that we have.

we prefer to keep the altcoin faucets, as the supply of coins for those is funded by either the dev of the coin or from the community of that coin.

Bitcoin, however, there will be no donations for that faucet, we would have to pay for those out of our own pockets, and the servers we have are costly enough as it is, plus bitcoin blockchain is huge, so big, that we ditched it in favour of being able to host many altcoins instead of just one coin
I think the shapeshift idea is not give out bitcoin. It is YOU as the site owner only have to keep bitcoin on your books and not multiple altcoins. You can put up every coin on shapeshift as faucet and than use shapeshift api, that way you are basically giving away bitcoin but they are receiving any coin they want.
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 06:11:37 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 12:58:43 AM by cryptotech

Cannation Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Cannation Explorer
Node: addnode=195.74.52.227
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 11:40:56 PM

Do you offering custom block explorer, and the price?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 01:18:08 AM

Not sure what you mean by custom.  We will be releasing a new Block Explorer system soon, we have been working on it for the past month.  If you would like more details sign up on the site and speak with me username on the site is "cryptochat" https://thecryptochat.net
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 09:24:00 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 09:40:15 PM by Jewelettes

Not yet Easter but Easter Bunny came a-hopping...
Dropping those eggs at thecryptochat.net.

Come join the fun!

This is really EGG-citing!!!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 12:19:55 AM

Not yet Easter but Easter Bunny came a-hopping...
Dropping those eggs at thecryptochat.net.

Come join the fun!

This is really EGG-citing!!!

Eggcellent

lol I could't resist

but anyway lol, also With regards to the Great TheCryptoChat Easter Egg Hunt
There will be one Golden Egg, find it to win 5000 InsaneCoin

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:10:48 PM

Not sure what you mean by custom.  We will be releasing a new Block Explorer system soon, we have been working on it for the past month.  If you would like more details sign up on the site and speak with me username on the site is "cryptochat" https://thecryptochat.net
I mean block explorer PHP script with template to host it at my vps for altcoin, and the script price.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:58:00 AM

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Bitcurrency
Up to 3 BTCR every 24 hours

Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 01:22:49 AM

The elusive Golden Egg has not yet been found.
You might be the lucky one!
Join the Easter Egg Hunting Fun
at thecryptochat.net NOW!!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 01:50:46 AM

Crypto People have been coming to thecryptochat from all over the cryptoworld in search of the
elusive GOLDEN EGG

Join the Hunt at thecryptochat.net!!!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:32:52 AM

I have joined in the signature  Grin Grin

klifchik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:54:37 PM

I want a golden egg Grin
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

I want a golden egg Grin

Unfortunately the Golden Egg has already been found and the Easter event itself has ended. However, on TheCryptoChat events often appear so it is worth going in there! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: