Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you also think that USA is the biggest plague of the world?  (Read 23997 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:59:29 PM

People who think that the USA is a plague, are people who like slavery or don't know what freedom is all about...

There is a disconnect from what the People want and ask for from their govt.
vs what the USA govt does behind their peoples backs.

Americans can still have guns, drink alcohol, buy stuff and have religious freedom. Try doing that in the middle east. I don't know about the govt.

Add to that, sexual freedom for the most part, and freedom for women.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:49:24 PM

Yes, but they weren't found until like 2015. The point is, Bush was lying as far as knowing that there were WMDs, even if he accidentally wasn't lying because they were there all along.

The big question is, were we distracted by the U.S. created ISIS and other things these last 10 years so that the Bush group could plant WMDs in Iraq covertly, just to make it look like he knew what he was talking about?

Cool

EDIT: The more that I think about it. The more sense it makes that the U.S. created ISIS as a total distraction, to keep people from finding the fact that the U.S. was moving some delicate WMD components into place in Iraq, just to make it look like the Middle East needs more monitoring. The fact is, Washington D.C. needs more monitoring from every angle.

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:53:23 PM

Dont vote for Hillary Clinton.In Eastern Europe everbody who is commenting USA future presidents think that everybody who vite for Hillary Clinton is the stupidest
person in the world.USA is biggest world devil like Obama and Hilary Clinton they are destroying own citizents with GMO for big corporation and jewishs but Americaj citizents are blind.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:58:16 PM

Dont vote for Hillary Clinton.In Eastern Europe everbody who is commenting USA future presidents think that everybody who vite for Hillary Clinton is the stupidest
person in the world.USA is biggest world devil like Obama and Hilary Clinton they are destroying own citizents with GMO for big corporation and jewishs but Americaj citizents are blind.

Hillary created ISIS to help distract the American people from the fact that the U.S. was moving WMDs into Iraq to make it look like Iraq had them all along.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:00:17 PM

You don't even need to go for a vote. The cards have been played; the president is already known. Trump & Clinton are not enemies, it's just all a game of politics. They had to be the first two in USA, the plan is out there for tens of years.

Hillary or Trump, same thing. They're controlled anyways, it's not them taking the actual decisions. There's someone standing right above them, teaching them.
CroSany

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:04:45 PM

20kevin20 if that is true then America and Russia are friends and they they are pretending that the are enemies to sell weapons and fck Europe in ass but it can  be true like in my country with HDZ and SDP they are both corrupted and they just want to be in my country govrement and destroy country so HDZ=SDP=same shit.
sidroast

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:07:57 PM

The whole middle east situation is entirely their fault..

You must not believe in personal responsibility.

Sorry again people.

Amusing. You'll make such an incendiary statement and then coward out of it with an apology.

I personally feel attitudes like the one you display are probably one of the most destructive forces in the world today. It accepts no responsibility, no culpability and places all the blame elsewhere all the while trying to start fights and upsetting people. I certainly hope you are better than that!

Edited for spelling only.
CroSany

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:23:04 PM

America is country which created world crises because they want dontrol whole world.They also change wheather with HARRP system,they also pay Europe countries govrements to destroy own country,now they want add GMO food in Europe,the want gas marriage so i think that only suprise war Europe+Russia+China VS America can save everthing.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:50:22 AM

What i was highlighting earlier was the scope & scale of a runaway govt out of control.
Something Americans seem to deliberately love turning away from so they can play dumb.
There really is no debate boys & girls..

Did you get a say when Obama ordered 2 custom Military choppers be made at Area 51 for around 50 million dollars ?
No.. you didn't !
Did American get permission to enter the Country and kill people on purpose then run & hide ?
NOPE !

The stealth choppers were specifically made for 1 purpose.
To fly low at night in the valleys low to the ground in Pakistan avoiding their Radar defense systems.
They admitted 100% they had no permission to enter the country.

Then the Americans have the audacity to strike a House kick in every door ASAP
and kill as ordered by Obama anyone that shows their face. (more than 1 guy was killed dead unarmed)
Then they murder Bin Laden in his underwear in his bedroom unarmed in front of his wife and a house full of little children with the million dollar assassination gear and high tech weapons.

Should i be surprised in 20 years when Bin Laden's kids are attacking USA / CAN ?
911 all flights are grounded in Canada.. YOUR BULLSHIT affects my daily life assholes !
It's like i am the guy at the bar with the loud mouth bully picking fights..
And then i have to get into fights all over the place for years because of the lippy cunt beside me.

Then to insult them all further they blew up a chopper on the property
..just down the road from a Military base of sorts.
Then they had to run away from scrambled Pakistani fighter jets ordered to intercept !
As cowards they flew back to their Aircraft carrier with their stolen body.
All on as Obama said on a 50/50 intelligence assessment. (they had no way to know he was even there)
Then to inflame the Muslims even more they disrespected the Muslim burial traditions
by chopping his head off and keeping it then throwing his dead body into the ocean.
Disrespectful ? You bet your damn ass it is !

Then you all have the gall to cheer like vulgar pigs !
There was a murder with out trial and we love it hooooray USA ! no 1 no 1 no 1
And you all flood the media with bickering over who deserves credit for it all.
SICKENING !

American ? Justice ?
Fuck no.. bully's that pick a fight then get their ass kicked then go out and do revenge killings then chant about being murderous little hero's..
You sick fuckers have some nerve spouting off at all.

I have watched Americans pull shit for decades i live close to the border and have to hear all about it all the time.
That was just the tip of ice berg.. America is out of control and run by greedy blood thirsty power mad lunatics and the population turn a blind eye to it all then simply say well i didn't vote for Bush etc.

Live in a shithole country every one hates then accept responsibility for it.
Enough with this whole routine of blaming your govt.

America is not number 1 in anything.
You are delusional idiots.
The world hates you guys and does not trust you.
You think Russia or China trusts the USA after watching them invade countries like Hitler did ?
Blah blah blah make excuse roll out your army.. like the NAZI's did !
No wonder there was a cold war !

It's not just North Korea that wants Americans dead.
And rather than learning why you all just pour gas on the fire.
Pointless controlling war in the Middle East at 4 trillion of tax payers dollars spent ?
Who voted for that ?
Bush did.. by himself.

I think you Americans are largely out of touch with reality.
And of course Canada is not much different.. just on a far faaaaar smaller scale.
And of course i support women's rights (Taliban)
I am talking about a run away train of government that you all play dumb about or make excuses for !

I suggest you all get your shit together and fast.
AM i suggesting you vote for H. Clinton ? ..no.
I am saying Trump is OBVIOUSLY the worst possible guy to elect out of ANY candidate.
The fact he has gotten as far as he has is sickening to everyone on earth !
What you already did was shocking and vulgar to everyone.. you don't even need to elect him to have your reputation shit on.

Look around.. you think the USA is doing good ?
Let me know how that works out for ya guys.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
sidroast

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:29:43 AM

If ppl in this thread think the USA is "the biggest plague in the world" they'll be very happy when we elect Trump and end the 2 terms of the most corrupt POTUS we've ever had  Grin

I'll be smiling the whole way as we Make America Great Again.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:11:26 AM

Look around.. you think the USA is doing good ?
Let me know how that works out for ya guys.  Cheesy

LOL. Are all Canadians as naïvely liberal as you ?

Life would be blissful if I could be as ignorant as you.

Oh here we go.. you sad cliche.

You Americans just LOOOOVE to turn every comment on the web into a battle of Political labels.
And your too ignorant to see the rest of the world does not act like that.. only you !

Labels are ?  Roll Eyes

You're a lost cause.

And you have no retorts.. Naive ? Ignorant ? quit copying what i say about you guys !
..get your own material thief.

What do you know about life ?
Defending shitty behavior on the internet is what life is about ?
Wrong ?
Step up and own it.. grow a pair.
Hurling insults at me does not make your shit hole country and more likable idiots.

Want me to sell you some Canadian flag pins so you don't get murdered in Mexico dumb fucks ?
Yeah.. Google it cocky smug big mouth douche bags !

Did you know my brother in law defected from the USA ?
He had enough and abandoned his citizenship and has been here married to my sister for many years.
Here in Canada..

People around the world don't dream of coming to America.. they dream of coming to Canada.
You envy us.. we are what you get when its done right !
Americans are nothing but watered down wannabee-Canadians.
Watered down like your joke piss water beer.  Cheesy

Canadians would never elect a douche retard / music-pirate from a reality TV show either.
Nope.. instead we elected Trudeau because of his fathers great legacy etc.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html?_r=0

America was different in the past but after decades of being a mETH head it's catching up.
It's like watching a once great country do everything it can to loiter around smoking crack.
And trying to convince a stupid junkie is rather pointless isn't it ?

Just do me a favor and try and stop letting your bullshit spill over our border.
And pay your bills assholes.. quit trying to fuck us on Lumber etc
What you dumb fuck do affects us so we should actually get a vote on your president.

And i myself would vote for ANYTHING but that retard music-pirate !
Ham-Sandwich for President ? Fuck yeah !

..can i get fries with that ?

..the real deal.

sidroast

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:51:05 AM

Oh here we go.. you sad cliche.

You Americans just LOOOOVE to turn every comment on the web into a battle of Political labels.
And your too ignorant to see the rest of the world does not act like that.. only you !

Got news for you, buddy from the north. You Canadians, are Americans as you live on the North American continent  Grin

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:46:58 AM

<words>

Yep. Found the Liberal cuckold.

Never voted Liberal ever and never liked them.
Does that count for anything ?

Although i have a well known friend who had me grab a phone number from her office
and at the time the Prime Minister was a liberal some years back.
(she asked me to grab the Mayor's phone number)
And i seen the Prime Minister phone number by the mayors.

Later she actually ran for council in town as a Liberal party candidate though.

So yeah i have "associates" that reach right the the Prime Ministers "Liberal" door.
King Cuck bitch !

WHO do you know ?
Nobody because you ARE nobody.
For many years that same chick celeb in town / fund raiser socialite / politician
would wish me a happy birthday every year in the news paper in her regular column
and i had no idea.. i seen it one day by accident.

Any famous people patting you on the head son ?

Scoot kid.. i am done with you.
I have some mighty big North-American things to do here !

Next time if your nice i will tell you how i was paid to do computer work for the govt.
..if your nice Wink

Stroke it Bobby ..stroke it hard.. the more you do the bigger you will feel son ROFL

valta4065 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:22:39 PM

And the difference is that those tensions and conflicts concerned only countries wanting to expand themselves over others. USA went creating new tensions for the sole purpose of keeping the distant control of those regions of the world !
The modern world is globalist. Russian Federation is active in South America, Chinese own a lot of stuff in Africa and Americas. Do you think other empires do not create tensions?
Oh I'd say they're really far from USA. USA ruined the whole world simply by imposing its horribly shitty economic system which is a complete nonsense.
I don't think so. The Soviet Union was imposing their economic system on other countries. It's normal for empires to expand

No its not. It's absolutely not normal and that's why every empire ever created disappeared. It's not normal for a few to try to conquer the whole world destroying everything you dumb shit...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:24:40 PM

I think that UK should send nore troops and destroy USA because they are devil country created by jewish which want to creste huge revenge to Europe and i agree America is war creator in world.

The UK couldn't take us when we were just farmers with pitchforks!!

Brexit BTW ha ha..

Without france intervention, it's 100% sure they would have destroyed you. In last battles, there were more French troops than American soldiers.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

- You twats think you won World War 2
WRONG Russia did by sacrificing 24+ million lives.
But you Americans just LOVE taking the credit huh ?

I don't know of anyone who would not give Russia credit for their part in WWII.

But Russia, when it pushed West after Hitler's catastrophic and foolish ventures into Russia, did not go into France?

Isn't that right?

No, USA "helped" a bit in ww2 (but asking get tremendous things for this help, it was not at all merciful gesture).
But the only ones who really won were the Russians.  They were the ones who destroyed Germany,  USA was here only because they refused the reunification of europe that's all.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:30:22 PM

People who think that the USA is a plague, are people who like slavery or don't know what freedom is all about...

There is a disconnect from what the People want and ask for from their govt.
vs what the USA govt does behind their peoples backs.

Americans can still have guns, drink alcohol, buy stuff and have religious freedom. Try doing that in the middle east. I don't know about the govt.

Funny you say that. Because before USA agressions in middle east,  they had all this in Iran.  But USA destabilisation was so strong they managed to give Iran to fucking religious fanatics.
But before USA came here, they had a truly free country, you can still easily find the photos.

But yeah, thanks USA for putting religious dictators, then coming years after killing everyone and bringing freedom..

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 2448

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 01:32:25 PM

Of course they are. But Europe is no different usually. In the end It was Europeans who found USA. And still, until to this day, they acted together.

USA brought wars to many poor countries to become rich. While those poor souls killed each other everyday, they used Western made guns. While those poor souls used medicine to get healed, it was western made drugs. If there weren't any wars started by USA, they wouldn't have sold so many guns and medicine.

You may think that those middleeasterns were stupid so they deserved what they got but that doesn't change that USA and its followers are Evil.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:36:09 PM

The whole middle east situation is entirely their fault..

You must not believe in personal responsibility.

Sorry again people.

Amusing. You'll make such an incendiary statement and then coward out of it with an apology.

I personally feel attitudes like the one you display are probably one of the most destructive forces in the world today. It accepts no responsibility, no culpability and places all the blame elsewhere all the while trying to start fights and upsetting people. I certainly hope you are better than that!

Edited for spelling only.

Oh no don't misunderstand me!
I and my people are guilty of letting the most stupid, the most shitty country in the world (usa) imposing its  viewstill everywhere.

We should tell you to go fuck yourself, stop exporting our food to you and stop importing your shitty and useless products that only raise obesity rates and diminish the average iq. We should let you die like the rotten opportunity you are,  and USA is going to die in just a decade or two.

But we have too lazy and too coward people and governments for that. But don't worry, I do everything I could to spread the truth about USA role in everything bad happening.

Easy job though,  try giving me one thing that happened and is bad and where USA is not responsible.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:38:55 PM

Of course they are. But Europe is no different usually. In the end It was Europeans who found USA. And still, until to this day, they acted together.

USA brought wars to many poor countries to become rich. While those poor souls killed each other everyday, they used Western made guns. While those poor souls used medicine to get healed, it was western made drugs. If there weren't any wars started by USA, they wouldn't have sold so many guns and medicine.

You may think that those middleeasterns were stupid so they deserved what got but that doesn't change USA and its followers are Evil.

I beg to differ, UK is no different but europe is. Of course UK is of the same kind of shit than USA  (even if much less strong) but the rest of Europe doesn't walk on the head thinking only about competition and profits. A big part of our continent still knows what culture means, what cooperation means.

Of course you can't expect much of a country with a society without any logic, based on infinite growth...

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄