Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:50:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you also think that USA is the biggest plague of the world?  (Read 23997 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:35:05 AM

I am done being "nice" to Americans..
You elected Bush Jr. twice.. now ?
You have the balls to nominate Trump ?

<>

Don't be so hard on Americans. Why not? Even you forgot about the fact that W's grandfather supported and was an ally of Hitler in WW2. So how are the poor, ignorant, American masses supposed to know things like this?

Google "Bush Nazi."

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:38:59 AM

I am doing you a favor and you Americans are too cocky stubborn and conceded to see it.

Are you "conceited" or what ? Wink

You bet.. i earned it !

PS:
My country never dropped Nuke's on Japan twice.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:49:47 AM

I don't need lectures on Military aircraft.. i collect video documentaries on them LOL
As well as spending decades searching the web for more info.....

Really.

ROFL....
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:53:36 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 02:57:24 PM by Spoetnik

Ok.

Don't worry just blast some Miley Cyrus music "Party Time in the USA"
And Google for pic's of her in a diaper doin' "Molley"
While curled up in a ball rocking back & forth mumbling to yourself no.1 no.1 no.1
..even though CHINA is !

They own everything.. Including US debt.
Those shipping containers going over seas i mentioned.
Hell their economy is bigger than the USA's
jeez they even control Bitcoin mining.

But don't worry though ..just keep chanting we're no.1 ..we're no.1 ..we're no.1  Cheesy

Don't let my "liberal" images of the little Japanese children you dropped Nuclear bombs on ruin your day.
Just keep chanting !

Hey don't worry about apologizing.. just get lippy and chant !

Here chant to these pictures hot-shot "patriot" !

Hiroshima

Nagasaki

Dead child in Nagasaki via American bombs

Hmmm who was it that did that ? "60 cents on the dollar Trudeau" ?

Now go raise a "Mission Accomplished" banner and elect Trump (the music pirate) so he can command his followers to beat up more people and then whine Hillary wanted privacy.

"ok" ?

apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:05:49 AM

I dont think so but yes its the biggest bully in the world but now things are changing bez of the emergence of other fast moving emerging markets.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
valta4065 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:50:59 PM

Note Daniel 10:12,13, in the Old Testament

Heavy stuff. I appreciated your post.

One more reason why people think that most US Americans are idiots.

Well after all USA is the first in the word. The first in percentage of people believing angels are real at least...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:57:38 PM

I mean no disrespect; could you elaborate ? What specifically makes people think most US Americans are idiots ? Is it the belief in Jesus Christ and largely being a Christian Nation ?

Israeli Policies ?

I'm curious.

While I'm presently living in the United States as a proud Citizen, and consider this Country my home, I am an "older" man of the world that was born in another country, and have a multi-cultural background.

I know the US is not perfect. Neither is Canada. Neither is the UK. Neither is Germany. God help The Netherlands and France.

I ask respectfully, what specifically is it that makes people "think that most US Americans are idiots" ?

If you are truly interested in this stuff, fill yourself on Bible.

Oh, I've quite gotten my fill, thank you. I just appreciate others' interpretations and thoughts, from time-to-time, when they are well written and thought-provoking.

Well without disrespect or anything you want to know why we think you're all idiots?
A good little list of the most important things:
- you think you have the right to bring your culture and views anywhere in the world
- you imposed your economic view to us
- you have the economic ideal which is so stupid anyone with  functioning brain can understand its not possible
- you are the first one in numbers of prisoners per habitant and are proud of it
- you literally deify money and entertainment

I'd say it's a good start. And add to that religious bigotry of your country and your absolute disrespect for human life. It's enough no?

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:58:31 PM

I mean no disrespect; could you elaborate ? What specifically makes people think most US Americans are idiots ? Is it the belief in Jesus Christ and largely being a Christian Nation ?

Israeli Policies ?

I'm curious.

While I'm presently living in the United States as a proud Citizen, and consider this Country my home, I am an "older" man of the world that was born in another country, and have a multi-cultural background.

I know the US is not perfect. Neither is Canada. Neither is the UK. Neither is Germany. God help The Netherlands and France.

I ask respectfully, what specifically is it that makes people "think that most US Americans are idiots" ?

Well most important points were already cited - at this point I want to say that I disagree with spoetnik on a lot of stuff and think he is weird, but when he is correct then he is nailing it - like aggressive foreign policies which equaled to more then 220 years of wartime in their 240 years of existence.

On top of that we have fanatical patriots and religious zealots that are borderline crazy (not able to have a logical argument/discussion) that are leading politicians.

Sounds like some country in the deepest spots of Africa or Asia right?

And all that also. Criptix is right once again here.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:00:31 PM

Well after all USA is the first in the word. The first in percentage of people believing angels are real at least...

It is so wonderful when you jokers who are not of the U.S. criticize people in the U.S. It gives us a good laugh.

Probably the U.S. will not be number 1 starting some time in the future. But right now, we're the best, and you are simply jealous.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:02:46 PM

I dont think so but yes its the biggest bully in the world but now things are changing bez of the emergence of other fast moving emerging markets.

The Chinese-Russian alliance is a threat to the American world dominance. Right now, I don't think that the alliance is militarily superior when compared to NATO, but things can change in the near future. Russian technology and Chinese manpower represent a deadly combination. Lunatics such as Hitlery Clinton as the POTUS can weaken NATO and strengthen its rivals.
sidroast

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:09:07 PM

Ok.

Don't worry just blast some Miley Cyrus music "Party Time in the USA"
And Google for pic's of her in a diaper doin' "Molley"
While curled up in a ball rocking back & forth mumbling to yourself no.1 no.1 no.1
..even though CHINA is !

They own everything.. Including US debt.
Those shipping container going over seas i mentioned.
Hell their economy is bigger than the USA's
jeez they even control Bitcoin mining.

But don't worry though ..just keep chanting we're no.1 ..we're no.1 ..we're no.1  Cheesy

Don't let my "liberal" images of the little Japanese children you dropped Nuclear bombs on ruin your day.
Just keep chanting !

Hey don't worry about apologizing.. just get lippy and chant !

Here chant to these pictures hot-shot "patriot" !

Hiroshima

Nagasaki

Dead child in Nagasaki via American bombs

Hmmm who was it that did that ? "60 cents on the dollar Trudeau" ?

Now go raise a "Mission Accomplished" banner and elect Trump (the music pirate) so he can command his followers to beat up more people and then whine Hillary wanted privacy.

"ok" ?

Yea, as an American with Chinese blood who's grandparents were tortured by the Japanese at Nanjing the only regret I have about the atomic bombs is that we did not drop more. You're upset about the USA projecting its force and kicking some ass? Good! Go seethe in your hatred and bask in the nuclear glow.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:20:50 PM

Yea, as an American with Chinese blood who's grandparents were tortured by the Japanese at Nanjing the only regret I have about the atomic bombs is that we did not drop more. You're upset about the USA projecting its force and kicking some ass? Good! Go seethe in your hatred and bask in the nuclear glow.

Was that a retort ?
You sure showed me LOL

..that was laughable.

Go around nuke'ing people then invading countries..
THEN call everyone else seething in hatred ?
And all those military attacks / invasions like dropping nuke's on people are friendly ?

You are stubborn loud mouth morons in the USA.
You don't "get it" ever and all you do is dig your hole deeper.
Go for it.. let me know how that works out for you.

By the way those Canadian flag pins are still for sale.

Hey some country tortured your soldiers.. nuke them ?
Yup seems like a fitting response to me.
Or you could have a war trial like after WW2 ?
But hey what do i know i am just the one here preaching tolerance and forgiveness and turning the other cheek to a country full of "Christians" like George Bush who said in the name of god he will hunt down those terrorists across the globe with his American money on it that says "in god we trust"

Yup bible thumping revenge at the end of a gun barrel and you dumb fuck's wonder why the BIGGER religion of all (the misc Muslims) feel threatened and and angry at your unchecked out of control and aggressive mouthy behavior ?

And keep talking tough "wish we dropped more boy"
Just watch your back..
As time passes more & more countries get Nuke's and see your big mouth and tanks rolling in.
They only need 1 not 1,000's of them LOL
So yeah keep talking tough hahahhaha

Seething with hate "patriots" ?
Look in the god damn fucking mirror !

Who is it that can't leave people alone ?

YOU fuckers !

You have to shove your grubby little nose in everything everywhere !

You fuckers loose your court cases to Antigua who has the right to Pirate and the courts deemed the US owed them money for it so what does the USA do ?
Ignore the court ruling and refuse to pay them and then continue to run around invading countries over
"piracy" and no not REAL piracy either when you hijack a ship but harassing File Sharers like Kim Dotcom.

The biggest military on earth is mouthing me off calling me hateful and a retort that puts Spoetnik in his place was that the US "used" to have 25,000 nuclear weapons ?
You proud of that ?
Ohhhh yeah.. you fuckers sure showed me.

Go drop nuke's on little children more losers.
Then you can keep scratching your head wondering why Planet Earth despises you
and why you need to wear a Canadian flag pin in Mexico so you don't murdered / robbed.
Yup they wear them because "We're seething in hatred" LOL

Fucking idiots LOL

You don't have a leg to stand on.. no argument....ever !

The best you can muster up is "we're jealous" ..heard it before  Roll Eyes
Don't flatter yourselves douche bags.. no one is jealous of you.
Conceited ? What was i just saying ?
Ya... YOU ARE !

And yeah of course you think you know about politics.. because uhh what you watch TV ? LOL
Ohhh yeah Hillary with her real past proven Political experience doing foreign work already
is going to be far worse than beat everyone up music pirate big mouth reality TV star Trump.
If you really believe that i feel sorry for you because the wrath you guys will suffer for pulling a dumb stunt like that will haunt you for a long time.

Reality check time brats.. the one time & place not suitable for Trolling is your Presidential Election.

Angry ? Sure because you assholes are ruining my country !
What obnoxious bullshit the Americans pulls spills over the Canadian borders.
We're STUCK dealing with you cocky mouthy pricks.
And when your shit affects me at home fuck yeah i am speaking up telling you reel in your bullshit.
Hey keep it down to a dull-roar over there guys ROFL

Get your shit together clowns.

sidroast

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:38:00 PM

Angry ? Sure because you assholes are ruining my country !
What obnoxious bullshit the Americans pulls spills over the Canadian borders.
We're STUCK dealing with you cocky mouthy pricks.
And when your shit affects me at home fuck yeah i am speaking up telling you reel in your bullshit.
Hey keep it down to a dull-roar over there guys ROFL

Get your shit together clowns.

LOL, you can't even take responsibility for the direction your country is going. Enjoy your litany of complaints, I'll be Making America Great Again while you're just stumped and dependent on our economy for anything worthwhile at all. Continue posting your hatred and tripe, I won't be thinking about you as you scream your pretty little head off  Grin
laugh2btc

Activity: 531

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

Yea, as an American with Chinese blood who's grandparents were tortured by the Japanese at Nanjing the only regret I have about the atomic bombs is that we did not drop more.

What? Are you serious? Nanking was a terrible part in the history. But you really appreciate to kill x thousands of innocent people?

You should also appreciate the moment when somebody kills you and your family because of the atrocity american and china (Mao,..) perpetrated in the past.
sidroast

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:24:52 PM

Yea, as an American with Chinese blood who's grandparents were tortured by the Japanese at Nanjing the only regret I have about the atomic bombs is that we did not drop more.

What? Are you serious? Nanking was a terrible part in the history. But you really appreciate to kill x thousands of innocent people?

You should also appreciate the moment when somebody kills you and your family because of the atrocity american and china (Mao,..) perpetrated in the past.

Yes, I am 100% serious and every time Japan whines they "need an apology" whereas they have never apologized for Nanjing they only demonstrate the proof that retribution from the clouds was necessary.
varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:40:38 PM

Yes, I am 100% serious and every time Japan whines they "need an apology" whereas they have never apologized for Nanjing they only demonstrate the proof that retribution from the clouds was necessary.
I completely agree, for everything in our lives, you have to pay. And any crime should be punished. But I also think that the price paid by Japan, was too much. No need to act like a criminal when you punish him.
laugh2btc

Activity: 531

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:16:09 PM

Man, the problem is you act like japan is just one person. You have to seperate about the SPIRIT behind the government/ ruling persons and the common people. Droping bombs and make war kills in 99% only the population and not the domination! And what do you think - how many of the ~250 000 killed people were involved in Nanjing?

e.g I´m from germany and i don´t like our government and its behavior. But as a german i´m guilty for everything they do ( and even for the atrocity in europe was made ~80 yrs ago). But what can i do? Pick another party by election? MUAHAHAHA you don´t know how politic works.......
Say something against the government? MUAHAHA - in this country you have to shut up or end in jail (believe me or not, but it s reality!) Either you are a nazi or you like childporn and just with this accusation every discussion ends promptly.
So all i can do is to survive and try to be a good person in my neighborhood.

But your grandchild maybe will feel the same in future. Because they are guilty for all the things usa did in 1970 - 2017! Maybe they get killed for this and an southafrican man will say: only regret I have about the purge in usa is that we did not kill more.....
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:18:41 PM

I completely agree, for everything in our lives, you have to pay. And any crime should be punished. But I also think that the price paid by Japan, was too much. No need to act like a criminal when you punish him.

I wasn't there, so I can't judge for sure that there might have been a better way than bombing the cities. But I would tend to think that there was a better way, like bombing the naval yards, or military installations, or something that had to do directly with the war... at least the first couple of times.

Cool

varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:32:31 PM

I wasn't there, so I can't judge for sure that there might have been a better way than bombing the cities. But I would tend to think that there was a better way, like bombing the naval yards, or military installations, or something that had to do directly with the war... at least the first couple of times.

Cool
In this and all the differences. The Japanese bombed and shot the military facilities and bases. They killed the soldiers. America bombed the peaceful city and killing the elderly and children. But I'm sure the war, in any case, it's terrible.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:41:18 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 06:17:53 PM by BADecker

Cool
In this and all the differences. The Japanese bombed and shot the military facilities and bases. They killed the soldiers. America bombed the peaceful city and killing the elderly and children. But I'm sure the war, in any case, it's terrible.

War IS terrible. But regarding the USA plague question, atheism is a far worse plague than the USA.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: