Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 08:20:46 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opcodes and transactions  (Read 701 times)
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 05:22:35 PM

Hi all
I know the answer is somewhere but I can't find it, and the search function didn't really help
I had to leave for about a year and I remember that back then only standard transactions were spread through the nodes
The question is simple, did it changed?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 06:02:50 PM

Yes, the reference client still checks for standardness of transactions before mining or relaying.  Look for the IsStandard() function in main.cpp.

I believe that there are still some pools and nodes that are willing to bypass those checks too.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:30:31 PM

Oh yeah thanks

I'll try to find such pools. I believe I saw on blockchain.info a form to submit a tx, do you know if it is only working with standard ones?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 02:52:58 PM

I couldn't find any
I'm sure there was a wiki article about this though...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: