Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Canceled  (Read 34798 times)
bitcoincar (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:31:37 PM

The ICO price at the current funding level after the change to the ICO structure is only 31 Satoshis. I believe anyone that participates will be happy with the new structure and the amount of PB they will receive.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 06:00:54 PM

I hope the Postbase to give the latest update and always active to give you the most important news for followers of ICO and others .. Smiley Cheesy

Don't worry, the updates will keep coming and the final product will be worth the wait!

startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:09:25 PM

Thanks for the update. Hope more people will join the ICO to support the great project.

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink

He seems very competent to me. Like a jack of all trades type of guy.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 06:45:19 PM

Thanks for the update. Hope more people will join the ICO to support the great project.

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink

He seems very competent to me. Like a jack of all trades type of guy.

The lower ICO price in the first round of funding could end up being a big plus for the early ICO supporters. The Jewels project looks like a solid project that will develop over time, it's a little early to worry about it not being listed on Bittrex.

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 07:15:30 PM

The ICO price at the current funding level after the change to the ICO structure is only 31 Satoshis. I believe anyone that participates will be happy with the new structure and the amount of PB they will receive.

Sorry guys a little calculation error, the price should be calculated on the total inital supply... The price currently sits at 11!

cowboys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:35:22 PM

this dude is killing it with no funds.  imagine if he got around 50 btc.
Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:44:16 PM

this dude is killing it with no funds.  imagine if he got around 50 btc.
He might get there !  Wink

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 12:43:23 AM

Quick Update

-Only 17 days left before the end of the ICO
-10.87 BTC has been raised from 27 transactions.
-Current ICO price based on the current amount raised is only 11 satoshis! (The is a significant bargain with the amount of development that is going to go into this coin)
-The ICO structure was adjusted to guarantee a significant portion of the coins with go to ICO participants

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:59:03 AM

Eventually investors will pour their donations as it nears end. They only want to maximize their assets.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 02:55:20 PM

Quick Update

-Only 17 days left before the end of the ICO
-10.87 BTC has been raised from 27 transactions.
-Current ICO price based on the current amount raised is only 11 satoshis! (The is a significant bargain with the amount of development that is going to go into this coin)
-The ICO structure was adjusted to guarantee a significant portion of the coins with go to ICO participants

Thanks for the update, keep the good work up!
swisswatch

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:36:07 PM

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink
I am sure he is quite competent. He is a very smart white guy that has the chops. I trust upon his skills. You know why? I used to be a fraudster and I know a lot about people. Also, Synereo crowdsale was a failure but turned to be rewarding for those who were smart enough to invest in it.

You were fraudster?... BTW, i have seen so many ico devs can't add the coin to bittrex, jewels 300 btc, no bittrex, ion, 300 btc no bittrex, only on yobit shit. and the result will be dead.

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 06:45:20 PM

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink
I am sure he is quite competent. He is a very smart white guy that has the chops. I trust upon his skills. You know why? I used to be a fraudster and I know a lot about people. Also, Synereo crowdsale was a failure but turned to be rewarding for those who were smart enough to invest in it.

You were fraudster?... BTW, i have seen so many ico devs can't add the coin to bittrex, jewels 300 btc, no bittrex, ion, 300 btc no bittrex, only on yobit shit. and the result will be dead.

That's a short sighted way of looking at thing. When supporting a coin in the early stages you shouldn't be looking for what exchanges it will be listed on in the short term, you should look at the concept and it's long term potential. I think too many of the ICO investors are just following the crowd and not betting on future potential. When you follow the crowd it's already to late and the potential for upside is limited.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:42:31 AM

I agree with the dev, if your going to support  a coin think of it as a long term investment not just a pump and dump kind of coin, most of the investors right now is just going to invest for a quick profit, they just want to ride the first wave of buy orders.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:33:50 AM

ICO Ends In 16 Days! ICO participants will now receive more coins with the updated ICO structure.

Signature BTC bonuses for today have now been sent out Smiley

swisswatch

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:55:26 AM

I agree with the dev, if your going to support  a coin think of it as a long term investment not just a pump and dump kind of coin, most of the investors right now is just going to invest for a quick profit, they just want to ride the first wave of buy orders.

fair enough, if the dev can deliver the revolutionary features, bittrex and polo can be achieved.

flowerpots

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:21:32 PM

fair enough, if the dev can deliver the revolutionary features, bittrex and polo can be achieved.

Sure... IF he can deliver.  Wink

With the current investment of 11 btc there will be 35 million coins distributed among them. And an extra 40 million PB will be held by the dev. So basicaly the dev is holding 65% of the coins with the current investment... I don't know, but I think that's too much for a good distribution of PB's. Also it feels like a pre-mine that is just way too big.

For the record... Every btc will receive around 3,181,818 PB with the current investment of 11 btc.

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 02:57:48 PM

With the current investment of 11 btc there will be 35 million coins distributed among them. And an extra 40 million PB will be held by the dev. So basicaly the dev is holding 65% of the coins with the current investment... I don't know, but I think that's too much for a good distribution of PB's. Also it feels like a pre-mine that is just way too big.

For the record... Every btc will receive around 3,181,818 PB with the current investment of 11 btc.

I would agree with you if the plan was just to clone an existing coin, and only make a few changes. The development that is going to go into Postbase is going to be significant compared to the majority of coins released, and the ICO structure needs to leave room for future funding so the complete plan can be executed successfully. A portion of the coins that are going to be held are also going to be used for user acquisition, another key element to the success of the coin. One of the major reasons that cause a coin to fails is that the development team is only incentivized to work on the coin until the initial coin distribution is completed, do to the fact that all the coins are distributed and there is no mechanism to raise funds after the first ICO round.  Holding some coins for future funding will increase the likelihood for long term success.

flowerpots

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:45:43 PM

I would agree with you if the plan was just to clone an existing coin, and only make a few changes. The development that is going to go into Postbase is going to be significant compared to the majority of coins released, and the ICO structure needs to leave room for future funding so the complete plan can be executed successfully. A portion of the coins that are going to be held are also going to be used for user acquisition, another key element to the success of the coin. One of the major reasons that cause a coin to fails is that the development team is only incentivized to work on the coin until the initial coin distribution is completed, do to the fact that all the coins are distributed and there is no mechanism to raise funds after the first ICO round.  Holding some coins for future funding will increase the likelihood for long term success.

Sure, but 65%? I don't think people like the idea that 65% of the coins are "frozen" in the dev's account and can flow out anytime. Are you going to stake with the 65%?

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 06:40:25 PM

Sure, but 65%? I don't think people like the idea that 65% of the coins are "frozen" in the dev's account and can flow out anytime. Are you going to stake with the 65%?

Initially the Postbase delegates will be voted in to forge blocks until the network is stable.  During this stage the block reward will be set at 0, and the Postbase delegates will not earn a reward for forging blocks.  All the coins that are being held have conditions that need to be met before they can be used. The coins being held will be used correctly to add value to the project.  For example the coins held for additional funding will only be issued at or above the ICO price.  This structure will most likely benefit the early ICO participants as there will be fewer coins available for trading in the early days.

cowboys

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:59:52 PM

how do you plan do get on big exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: