Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Canceled  (Read 34796 times)
betget

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:34:00 PM

Dev I don't see in the road map until July 2017 any mention about exchange. I understand that you are doing a long term project, but stalling can be very bad afterwards. If you specify the approximate time of announcement of exchanges, we can attract new investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoincar (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 11:18:26 PM

Dev I don't see in the road map until July 2017 any mention about exchange. I understand that you are doing a long term project, but stalling can be very bad afterwards. If you specify the approximate time of announcement of exchanges, we can attract new investors.

Once the mainnet is live I will be contacting a number of exchanges and requesting that they add Postbase. When and if a particular exchange lists the coins is fully up to the exchange as they are fully independent operations.

playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:00:47 AM

11.1482224 BTC raised so far from 30 transaction.
https://blockchain.info/address/1EK1ug2AZiKudfymb6cGWQKLqBSDmtAzar
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:25:18 AM

somewhere i read that i have to use a bitcoinwallet to invest in your ico that is able to send messages.

i can not send messages from bittrex,

what online bitcoinwallet do you suggest to participate in your ico ?

thank you

I suggest you blockchain..
first create an acount in blockchain.. then send your bittrex money to blockchain and then send them from blockchain to Postbase ICO address.. you can use coinbase also. which have signing message feature. and electrum also have signing message feature.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 03:51:46 PM

ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.

cowboys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:53:24 PM

Dev are you going to move Malaysia so your ICO funds can be used to take the project further  Wink
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:01:05 PM

Dev are you going to move Malaysia so your ICO funds can be used to take the project further  Wink

No I plan to refund the ICO participants Smiley I could of kept the funds and launched the coin, but adequately maintaining the mainnet with the low level of funding would just have been a distraction that would have taken time away from development. The funding level required to accelerate development would have been 120 BTC or higher.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.

Indeed this is a very sad news,but thanks for the information
Hopefully in the future, project ICO can be successful and able to compete with the other
raiblock

Activity: 485

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:05:34 PM

This is not a good decision at all. still 12 days left,postbase was good project but you failed to make a clear road map.but hope you will continue this project in the near future.
Best of luck
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:12:51 PM

Are you serious? You project is OK, if the target is not reached, you can continue with that fund, but you are very honest so do refund to investors. You are much better than those scammers or who get fund but don't work
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:16:42 PM

Shared your statement on twitter and on my website.
Good luck to you for your project.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:21:20 PM

Just keep developing and things will come together. Will be watching. Too many quick buckers out there now. This will change in the not so distant future
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:30:00 PM

I am blaming antshares for this, they hold a lot of funds from the investors and some went all in none left for the other ICO that was a joke, but dev have you considered finishing the ICO and if its not going to hit the target you can always refund the BTC. sig campaign participants such i will continue wearing the sig. until the end of september or are we ok to remove it thank you.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:51:57 PM

I am blaming antshares for this, they hold a lot of funds from the investors and some went all in none left for the other ICO that was a joke, but dev have you considered finishing the ICO and if its not going to hit the target you can always refund the BTC. sig campaign participants such i will continue wearing the sig. until the end of september or are we ok to remove it thank you.

The gap between the current funding and the target is still significant. I'll continue to work on the product and come back with a new launch plan when the first version of the product is ready. 

Members of the signature campaign can remove the signature. The signature campaign data will be kept and participants will get a reward when the first version of Postbase launches.

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 05:15:33 PM

I know this is a tough decision to make for you, I'm sad because I truly believe in the project. I wish you Best of luck

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:16:30 PM

I would invest in this ICO, I just have no money at the moment.

Edit: Just read that the ICO was cancelled. So perhaps in the future I will be able to invest.
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 05:25:23 PM

The gap between the current funding and the target is still significant. I'll continue to work on the product and come back with a new launch plan when the first version of the product is ready. 

Members of the signature campaign can remove the signature. The signature campaign data will be kept and participants will get a reward when the first version of Postbase launches.

I don't know what prompt this decision and I know there is a huge gap between the expected and the raised Bitcoin so far, what I'm thinking about is the time, the Bitcoin you have already giving out for signature bounties and even your own personal money invested, I believe those that invest into this project invested because we believe in you. I think you can keep the ICO running and continue to develop the project until there is a significant boost in the BTC raised. For me, I won't mind you keeping my investment and wait for the new ICO if you decoded not to change your decision.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zakorus

Activity: 736

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:26:35 PM

sorry to heat!

with so many ICO launches it really muddy the watered for other projects

good luck with future development

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 05:52:52 PM

I don't know what prompt this decision and I know there is a huge gap between the expected and the raised Bitcoin so far, what I'm thinking about is the time, the Bitcoin you have already giving out for signature bounties and even your own personal money invested, I believe those that invest into this project invested because we believe in you. I think you can keep the ICO running and continue to develop the project until there is a significant boost in the BTC raised. For me, I won't mind you keeping my investment and wait for the new ICO if you decoded not to change your decision.

Keep in mind that the project is not cancelled and will continue to develop. Launching the mainnet with out adequate funding would have caused more harm to the long term success of the project, and would of resulted in a poor result for the ICO participants. Putting off the ICO will allow for the focus to switch back to development and when the time is right launch with a mainnet that includes the social bookmarking features.

mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:23:36 AM

Keep in mind that the project is not cancelled and will continue to develop. Launching the mainnet with out adequate funding would have caused more harm to the long term success of the project, and would of resulted in a poor result for the ICO participants. Putting off the ICO will allow for the focus to switch back to development and when the time is right launch with a mainnet that includes the social bookmarking features.

When do you think the ICO will be relaunched? Q1/Q2 next year?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: