Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Canceled  (Read 34796 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 07:00:28 AM

Ohh so what about updated dates for launching ICO for public.
As Already invested and Still waiting for Refund as mentioned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoincar (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 03:37:00 PM

Did you receive the email with instructions on how to request the refund? Have not received a reply from that email from you. Later this week I'll post more details about future plan and what you can expect from the project over the next few months.

chousbwxx

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:43:35 PM

Did you receive the email with instructions on how to request the refund? Have not received a reply from that email from you. Later this week I'll post more details about future plan and what you can expect from the project over the next few months.

If every people can be moral like you, there will be no ico scammers, no ponzi and hyip scammers. They need to learn the spirit from you. Salute!!!

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:52:06 PM

Sure, ill wait my bounty to your next postbase.

Regards, all the best!

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 05:28:02 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 05:54:56 PM by killerjoegreece

I am blaming antshares for this, they hold a lot of funds from the investors and some went all in none left for the other ICO that was a joke, but dev have you considered finishing the ICO and if its not going to hit the target you can always refund the BTC. sig campaign participants such i will continue wearing the sig. until the end of september or are we ok to remove it thank you.

The gap between the current funding and the target is still significant. I'll continue to work on the product and come back with a new launch plan when the first version of the product is ready.  

Members of the signature campaign can remove the signature. The signature campaign data will be kept and participants will get a reward when the first version of Postbase launches.

I don't know what prompt this decision and I know there is a huge gap between the expected and the raised Bitcoin so far, what I'm thinking about is the time, the Bitcoin you have already giving out for signature bounties and even your own personal money invested, I believe those that invest into this project invested because we believe in you. I think you can keep the ICO running and continue to develop the project until there is a significant boost in the BTC raised. For me, I won't mind you keeping my investment and wait for the new ICO if you decoded not to change your decision.

Keep in mind that the project is not cancelled and will continue to develop. Launching the mainnet with out adequate funding would have caused more harm to the long term success of the project, and would of resulted in a poor result for the ICO participants. Putting off the ICO will allow for the focus to switch back to development and when the time is right launch with a mainnet that includes the social bookmarking features.

Any news on when the wallet will be complete? and when translation bounties will be paid? this shows you are a person of integrity but we need some answers
Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:41:08 PM

bitcoincar, I am sorry to hear you are cancelling the ICO !
I hope you can continue the development and come stronger with another ICO !
Good Luck !

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 01:21:56 AM

All refund requests that have come in to date have been processed.

anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:52:17 AM

ICO is cancelled,
What about people who have participated of campaign (Twitter,Facebook,Translation and sign campaign) ?
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:38:25 AM

ICO is cancelled,
What about people who have participated of campaign (Twitter,Facebook,Translation and sign campaign) ?
he's just paying the high ranked signature participants, and to others he said wait for the next launch.
is it a fair thing? I don't think so. but the truth is the Owner didn't get any profit. he was paying from his own pocket and investing in the project.
so I prefer to wait till next launch. no problem.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:11:14 PM

ICO is cancelled,
he's just paying the high ranked signature participants, and to others he said wait for the next launch.
is it a fair thing? I don't think so. but the truth is the Owner didn't get any profit. he was paying from his own pocket and investing in the project.
Has signature participants got paid?where is this announced?This member is confused https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1621994.0 has postbase sent him signature payment?has anyone else gotton payment for signatures?I checked op but there is no info about it

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 12:45:25 AM

ICO is cancelled,
Has signature participants got paid?where is this announced?This member is confused https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1621994.0 has postbase sent him signature payment?has anyone else gotton payment for signatures?I checked op but there is no info about it

I sent the payment. There is another thread for the signature bounty. 

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 02:25:33 AM

ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.
sad to hear this news but this decision is much better than be came scammer, but good you still develop your project always good luck with postbase
chousbwxx

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:54:55 AM

ICO is cancelled,

bitcoincar doesn't run away with funds, he refunded, don't complain a lot, he put the energy on this project, but people don't fund enough.

Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:19:24 AM

ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants)  

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.
bitcoincar, IMO I think you rushed a bit to this decision. I think lots of ppl, including myself, were waiting for last days to see ICO progress and planning to invest in the final days of ICO.

Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:26:57 AM

ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants)  

bitcoincar, IMO I think you rushed a bit to this decision. I think lots of ppl, including myself, were waiting for last days to see ICO progress and planning to invest in the final days of ICO.

I don't think he rushed to cancel the ICO.. but I think he rushed to start the ICO.. launching an ICO at the time when there is already few big project's ICO's in progress is not a good thing.
ICONOMI, Antshare and few more big ICO running. and all potential investors invested their money in those ICO's already..
so the mistake was starting the ICO, not closing the ICO..

hope OP will launch it again at the right time.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 02:31:58 AM

Even though the ICO is postponed I’m going to continue posting project updates on a regular bases so that individuals interested in the project can keep tabs on the project progress.

A change is taking place to the project architecture that will allow the application core to better serve the needs of the Postbase project as a whole. The core is still being developed in JavaScript and will run on Node.js, but the core will not be a fork of Lisk. A portion of the code and concepts will be borrowed from Lisk, but the majority of the code will be unique to Postbase. Postbase will be released in stages with the social bookmarking features being released without the PB cryptocurrency integration. This will allow releases to take place prior to the ICO, and allow users to use the bookmarking and content discovery features before the ICO.

More details on the staged release plan, and milestones that need to be achieved before the new ICO is scheduled will be discussed in an upcoming post.

tigerclub

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:38:18 AM

Even though the ICO is postponed I’m going to continue posting project updates on a regular bases so that individuals interested in the project can keep tabs on the project progress.

A change is taking place to the project architecture that will allow the application core to better serve the needs of the Postbase project as a whole. The core is still being developed in JavaScript and will run on Node.js, but the core will not be a fork of Lisk. A portion of the code and concepts will be borrowed from Lisk, but the majority of the code will be unique to Postbase. Postbase will be released in stages with the social bookmarking features being released without the PB cryptocurrency integration. This will allow releases to take place prior to the ICO, and allow users to use the bookmarking and content discovery features before the ICO.

More details on the staged release plan, and milestones that need to be achieved before the new ICO is scheduled will be discussed in an upcoming post.

OK, is the team only you? You should hire more or co-founder etc. Make a bigger team to raise more fund.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:39:18 AM

What will happen to signature bounty? Cancelled too?

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:21:59 AM

Since ICO cancelled , is there a chance that translation bounty will ever be paid?
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 03:27:02 AM

Since ICO cancelled , is there a chance that translation bounty will ever be paid?

The bounty data is being held, and will be paid when the coin is released.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: