Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Canceled  (Read 34798 times)
bitcoincar (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 01:45:02 PM

How's the project going? Any new updates?

Project is going good, I'll post a more detailed update this evening that will include the launch date for the social bookmarking site. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

Project is going good, I'll post a more detailed update this evening that will include the launch date for the social bookmarking site. 

This is a good news. Well, I will just have to wait upcoming update information about this exciting project. Seems to be that there some surprise revelations . Got to check this from now on.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

Nice to hear the project is still alive!
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

I think my rank was member when I last posted on this thread and now I'm Sr. member. I glad that you stick to this project, I just hope you will get the promotion and the marketing side right this time. I think you can do something like pre-ICO to get some funding for promotion

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

I thought it will never come back but I was wrong, sorry for the my negative thinking about your project. I was promoting your project through the signature campaign, hope everything is going great like what you have planned. Waiting for more good news about postbase.
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 10:51:21 PM

That's good to here. I'll be waiting for the updates and launch date! This is going to be a great project! What about Signature Campaign Information and bounty?
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:12:17 AM

The preparations for the initial release of the Postbase social bookmarking site are nearing completion. All that is outstanding is some validation, basic moderation features, clean up and general testing.  The target for the initial release is going to be March 25th.

The site that is being released on the 25th will include the features listed in the post from February 1st

Features List:
-Centralised social bookmarking site at postbase.co (decentralisation will come in a later versions)
- Passphrase and account generation
- Alias registration
- Submit link and test posts
- Account reputation score
- 10 subbases (News, Technology, Science, Gaming, Crypto, Business, Pics, Videos, Entertainment, Funny)

The goal of this initial release is to get a small set of user to start using the site, submitting content, and providing feedback. Once the site is up and running new features and enhancements will be released every few weeks. Integration of the cryptocurrency will take place after the social bookmarking site is stable and has the necessary features implemented.

Account Passphrase and Alias registration
Once the site is launched users will be able to generate a passphrase that will be used to access their account, and then register an Alias that will be associated to their account. The passphrase used to access accounts in this initial release will be the same passphrase used with the PB cryptocurrency that will be added in a future release.

Invitation Only 
This first release will not include the BP cryptocurrency so Initially there will be no fees for posting, and voting on posts. Since it is a very simple process to generate a new passphrase/account, and only basic moderation functionality will be available during the initial release, alias registration will be available on an invitation only bases. only accounts that have an alias registered will be able to post, comment, and vote. The Invitation process is necessary to limit vote manipulation and SPAM until more advanced moderation tools are developed, and implemented into the site.

Rewards for Early Content Contributors
Early content contributors will be rewarded when the cryptocurrency is integrated into the social bookmarking site, more details on how this reward will be distributed will be provided before launch.

The ICO
Scheduling of the ICO will not occur until stabilisation of the social bookmarking site is completed and the initial development of the coding is completed for the cryptocurrency portion of the project.

jwiz168

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

Good Job dev. I am really optimistic with this project and finally it will be on its ICO. So on March 25 I will mark the date.
sandman53

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:47:21 AM

The preparations for the initial release of the Postbase social bookmarking site are nearing completion. All that is outstanding is some validation, basic moderation features, clean up and general testing.  The target for the initial release is going to be March 25th.

The site that is being released on the 25th will include the features listed in the post from February 1st

Features List:
-Centralised social bookmarking site at postbase.co (decentralisation will come in a later versions)
- Passphrase and account generation
- Alias registration
- Submit link and test posts
- Account reputation score
- 10 subbases (News, Technology, Science, Gaming, Crypto, Business, Pics, Videos, Entertainment, Funny)

The goal of this initial release is to get a small set of user to start using the site, submitting content, and providing feedback. Once the site is up and running new features and enhancements will be released every few weeks. Integration of the cryptocurrency will take place after the social bookmarking site is stable and has the necessary features implemented.

Account Passphrase and Alias registration
Once the site is launched users will be able to generate a passphrase that will be used to access their account, and then register an Alias that will be associated to their account. The passphrase used to access accounts in this initial release will be the same passphrase used with the PB cryptocurrency that will be added in a future release.

Invitation Only 
This first release will not include the BP cryptocurrency so Initially there will be no fees for posting, and voting on posts. Since it is a very simple process to generate a new passphrase/account, and only basic moderation functionality will be available during the initial release, alias registration will be available on an invitation only bases. only accounts that have an alias registered will be able to post, comment, and vote. The Invitation process is necessary to limit vote manipulation and SPAM until more advanced moderation tools are developed, and implemented into the site.

Rewards for Early Content Contributors
Early content contributors will be rewarded when the cryptocurrency is integrated into the social bookmarking site, more details on how this reward will be distributed will be provided before launch.

The ICO
Scheduling of the ICO will not occur until stabilisation of the social bookmarking site is completed and the initial development of the coding is completed for the cryptocurrency portion of the project.

Thanks for the update! This this project look promising! Good luck dev keep the good work up!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 03:22:19 PM

The update looks great, keep up the good work dev Cheesy
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:42:30 AM

This is the reason why i bookmark this thread in the first place future dev should learn from this guy, this is the way an ICO should be, not like the others that only collect funds and do the the project after.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:22:12 AM

Quick update Smiley

The social bookmarking site target launch date is now less then a week away. I'll continue to post updates as we get closer to the target launch date on the 25th! Once the site is launched users will be provided with instructions on how to create an account, and register an account alias. Once you have an account alias registered you will be able to start posting, voting, and commenting!  Don't forget that rewards will be issued to users that submit quality content (more details on content rewards will be available after launch). Once the bookmarking site is launched the next priority will be the PB cryptocurrency development and integration.

sandman53

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

Quick update Smiley

The social bookmarking site target launch date is now less then a week away. I'll continue to post updates as we get closer to the target launch date on the 25th! Once the site is launched users will be provided with instructions on how to create an account, and register an account alias. Once you have an account alias registered you will be able to start posting, voting, and commenting!  Don't forget that rewards will be issued to users that submit quality content (more details on content rewards will be available after launch). Once the bookmarking site is launched the next priority will be the PB cryptocurrency development and integration.

Great news, can't wait! Thanks for the update.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 04:56:01 AM

Hi Guys,

I was hoping to get the site up this weekend, but unfortunately the launch is being pushed back a few days.  I apologise for the delay, and will do what I can to get the site up before next weekend.  All that is remaining is general testing, TOS for the login page, and server setup.

Once again sorry for the delay! 

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:38:02 AM

Hi Guys,

I was hoping to get the site up this weekend, but unfortunately the launch is being pushed back a few days.  I apologise for the delay, and will do what I can to get the site up before next weekend.  All that is remaining is general testing, TOS for the login page, and server setup.

No worry dev I know how hard it is to code debug and all other stuff. Just do you thing and if you feel it is the right time to launch and so be it. I will still support this project .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sandman53

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

Hi Guys,

That's OK Take your time and do it right!
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 03:55:16 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 02:40:38 AM by bitcoincar

Enough Delays, the site is up!   https://www.postbase.co

The first version of the postbase social bookmarking site is now up, and ready for users to start generating accounts. The first version of Postbase is only one step in the path towards a full featured social bookmarking site that is integrated with the PB cryptocurrency. The current version of Postbase offers 10 category specific subbases for users to post to, comment on posts, and up vote quality content.

Why are you putting up the social bookmarking site now?

The purpose of launching this early version of Postbase is to allow a user base to grow while a number of the site features are still under development. Over the next month are so you will see features added to the site and any identified deficiencies fixed.

How Do I create an account(alias registration)?

Registering an alias against your account is currently by invitation only.  
If you have a bitcointalk account that was created before March 1st 2017 and has a rank of Jr. Member or higher you qualify for an invitation.

To get an invitation follow the following steps:
  • Go to https://www.postbase.co and click on login in the top right corner
  • Click on the "New Account" button
  • Write down or remember your passphrase (the passphrase is the equivalent of your password and cannot be recovered if you forget it)
  • Click on the "Next Step" button
  • Re-enter the passphrase from step 1 into the text box
  • Check of the "I agree to the terms" checkbox
  • Click on the "Confirm and Login" button

After your "Confirm and Login" you will be direct to a profile page that will display your Postbase address. Before you can register an account alias I will need to add your address to the list of authorised accounts.

Copy your address and sent me a private message on bitcointalk with your address in the message requesting a Postbase invitation. A few times per day I will add the addresses I receive to the authorised account list.  

Other methods of receiving an invitation will be made available in the future  

jwiz168

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:08:21 AM

I just finished creating an account and submitted my postbase id for invitation , just how would I log out from the postbase site . I cant find logout option.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:13:24 AM

i already regist and send PM my PB address for getting "alias" Smiley
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 04:23:53 AM

I just finished creating an account and submitted my postbase id for invitation , just how would I log out from the postbase site . I cant find logout option.

if you leave the site you will have to log back in, or if you refresh you will notice that you will have to login again. I'll add a sign out button option in an upcoming release.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: