Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEMBERS OF ETHEREUM TO RETURN ETC TO DAO INVESTORS PETITION  (Read 7947 times)
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:49:03 AM

Some more ETH drama and another change to make some nice money on a flip? Sign me up.

I am not sure about future events, but it seems some ETC pumpers have made good money out of the lose of some holders.

I sold all my ETC when the price was $0.5. Maybe I should sell at a higher price. But I am happy that the price should be 0, so I have made some profits.
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:07:36 AM

Some more ETH drama and another change to make some nice money on a flip? Sign me up.

I am not sure about future events, but it seems some ETC pumpers have made good money out of the lose of some holders.

I sold all my ETC when the price was $0.5. Maybe I should sell at a higher price. But I am happy that the price should be 0, so I have made some profits.

While now the price is 1.82$ and at some point was even higher.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:51:45 AM

Very good article. But are the things written here all true? It could be that they are because they have posted all over reddit about being involved one way or another. A very sloppy job by them. They expected the original chain to go away that is why they did not have any interest in the ETC by them. Now that it has survived they tried to dump it on Polo and Kraken. Cheesy

The article cites a lot of sources and verifiable facts. At the very least you can look at those and make up your own mind, unlike with the Bity explanation for the dump attempt, which was mostly opinion and speculation.

Yes. They have posted many things on reddit and corresponded with the community about it so they cannot deny anything anymore if someone wants this to go to court. Maybe that is why they are hiding behind Bity SA for legal advice. Which brings me to another question. What is Bity SA and why is the white hat hacking group using them for legal advice?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dumana

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:08:05 PM

Very good article. But are the things written here all true? It could be that they are because they have posted all over reddit about being involved one way or another. A very sloppy job by them. They expected the original chain to go away that is why they did not have any interest in the ETC by them. Now that it has survived they tried to dump it on Polo and Kraken. Cheesy

The article cites a lot of sources and verifiable facts. At the very least you can look at those and make up your own mind, unlike with the Bity explanation for the dump attempt, which was mostly opinion and speculation.

Yes. They have posted many things on reddit and corresponded with the community about it so they cannot deny anything anymore if someone wants this to go to court. Maybe that is why they are hiding behind Bity SA for legal advice. Which brings me to another question. What is Bity SA and why is the white hat hacking group using them for legal advice?

Will anybody in the world bring a case against the white hat hackers? Will that be also a public prosecution?
DAOinvestorwantsETC (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:47:58 AM

Will anybody in the world bring a case against the white hat hackers? Will that be also a public prosecution?
They are returning the funds therefore there will not be a need for that.
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:03:17 PM

How about the black hat hacker? Will anybody in the world bring a case against the black hat hackers soon?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5017

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:00:02 PM

How about the black hat hacker? Will anybody in the world bring a case against the black hat hackers soon?

Well the black hat(s) tried to dump whereas the contract winner is not hurting the eco system in the least as opposed to the black Hat "RHG" That tried to use misappropriated funds to crash a market and cash out and only changed their mind when they got caught.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: