Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZONECOIN [NO-PREMINE] [NO-ICO] A coin with a mission!  (Read 39669 times)
Tatanka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:05:36 AM

already up to date   Huh Huh Huh

a b c
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:54:55 PM

I read through your website and your outlook and all the info I could find about ZoneCoin.

Yet I fail to see where it differs from other altcoins, how the technology or software differs and operates differently from others and WHY someone should actually want to use it.

All I see everywhere is businessmen / salespitch promises that does not go into details like a used car salesmen.

Please enlighten me as I have quite a few backers behind me that are wondering if this is a p&d or something worth to actually give some thought to?

Go Big or Go Home.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5945

Meh.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:22:01 PM

I read through your website and your outlook and all the info I could find about ZoneCoin.

Yet I fail to see where it differs from other altcoins, how the technology or software differs and operates differently from others and WHY someone should actually want to use it.

All I see everywhere is businessmen / salespitch promises that does not go into details like a used car salesmen.

Please enlighten me as I have quite a few backers behind me that are wondering if this is a p&d or something worth to actually give some thought to?

I'd say that based on the decisionmaking and communication from the DEV this is not a p&d coin, I believe they have some honest goals that they want to reach here.

But, don't just take my word for it Smiley

St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:06:30 PM

Thanks for your comments... This wont be a P&D coin...

If you researched my history you would know that Smiley

I also own Bidzone.uk which will be accepting it in the weeks to come. Yes... Auctions with CryptoCurrency!

Everyone likes saving money ultimately. I've already converted 2 local businesses who were initially put off by Bitcoin. Hack this hack that isn't good for adoption.

This is one plan that we wont stop on!

When i begin a project i work through things... Work never ends. But since I have to recruit sellers and retailers for bidzone its something that I can also do here... Doesnt take much time either explaining the concept. All sellers and businesses want to know is:

1. If it will save them money in the long run.
2. Get other people involved.
3. SUPPORT!!! - Most coins are unsupported which is where I feel other cryptocurrencies lack. Zonecoin offers support to the non-technical minded folk of this planet.

For mass adoption of a crypto-currency you need to look outside the industry. Most have failed because of this. This is where Zonecoin will prove this theory!

Ultimately likewise with other cryptocurrencies only invest what you can afford to lose however this was one of the core-concepts of Zonecoin. We dont need a pre-mine because we already have a budget to work with from some other commerical backers on the bidzone platform. It doesnt take 10 minutes extra each time we reach out to a business or seller hence why we're not earning anything on this.

As previously mentioned we will be making our finances transparent so that the community isnt fooled or diddled by our actions. We're honest people. We'll let you be the judge of that.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:09:08 PM

Will you open up bidzone for worldwide users, or will it stay UK only for some time?

Thanks,

St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:19:34 PM

Will you open up bidzone for worldwide users, or will it stay UK only for some time?

Thanks,

It will be worldwide however legalities for certain countries differ...

US for example have different laws by state.

Brexit means the UK will have differing laws from the EU etc.

Its something we're working on but until article 50 is invoked and the boundaries change its something we cant predict around.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:19:30 AM

I also own Bidzone.uk which will be accepting it in the weeks to come. Yes... Auctions with CryptoCurrency!

Everyone likes saving money ultimately. I've already converted 2 local businesses who were initially put off by Bitcoin. Hack this hack that isn't good for adoption.

When i begin a project i work through things... Work never ends. But since I have to recruit sellers and retailers for bidzone its something that I can also do here... Doesnt take much time either explaining the concept. All sellers and businesses want to know is:

3. SUPPORT!!! - Most coins are unsupported which is where I feel other cryptocurrencies lack. Zonecoin offers support to the non-technical minded folk of this planet.

For mass adoption of a crypto-currency you need to look outside the industry. Most have failed because of this. This is where Zonecoin will prove this theory!

Ultimately likewise with other cryptocurrencies only invest what you can afford to lose however this was one of the core-concepts of Zonecoin. We dont need a pre-mine because we already have a budget to work with from some other commerical backers on the bidzone platform. It doesnt take 10 minutes extra each time we reach out to a business or seller hence why we're not earning anything on this.

As previously mentioned we will be making our finances transparent so that the community isnt fooled or diddled by our actions. We're honest people. We'll let you be the judge of that.

Few pointers in rebuttal :
Bidzone.uk is dead, and nobody is using it. Not sure if it's new or what. Either way, it does not allow anyone to use it as 'your' base of trust.

Why would I research your history? Wouldn't the burden of proof for your technology be on you to prove it to us, the investors or interested parties/miners?

You still have not listed the blockchain technology you are using, or the outlook of the actual path you will be taking this coin.

It is still highly unclear how Zonecoin will 'offer support to the non-technical minded folk'..  How this will interface with businesses that you say are and will be switching to this.

Are you just looking to get businesses interested in this alternate blockchain based crypto currency and have them buy and sell on your site? Is that it?

If it is, it's not looking too good.

Go Big or Go Home.
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:04:29 AM

Bidzone.uk is dead, and nobody is using it. Not sure if it's new or what. Either way, it does not allow anyone to use it as 'your' base of trust.

Why would I research your history? Wouldn't the burden of proof for your technology be on you to prove it to us, the investors or interested parties/miners?

You still have not listed the blockchain technology you are using, or the outlook of the actual path you will be taking this coin.

It is still highly unclear how Zonecoin will 'offer support to the non-technical minded folk'..  How this will interface with businesses that you say are and will be switching to this.

Are you just looking to get businesses interested in this alternate blockchain based crypto currency and have them buy and sell on your site? Is that it?

Not just my site. Other businesses also!

Obviously your just someone who wants to get rich quick and not care about the progress of the coin. Thats fair enough though. Many are driven by greed.

FYI both websites are under beta.

Ultimately though I know what can be accomplished here... You may see it as another altcoin but watch this space. I'll have fun proving you wrong Smiley

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
amber2302

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:12:07 AM

why you want to become rich too fast?? dominic has enough money to spend like royal.he don't want any money from pumping and dumping zonecoin. zne has very bright future because developer is very smart in his programming,and also he has many merchant who will accept zonecoin soon!!
so please dont waste your time by saying any false statement to dominic. go to another pump and dump altcoins thread and do whatever you want.we all are supporting zonecoin and we knows about dominic(thats the only reason we bought zonecoin because the developer is dom.)
megacrypton

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Secured & Trusted Crypto Trade Platform

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 12:40:14 PM

Trade [ZNE] ZONECOIN with MegaCrypton.com Secured Crypto trade Platform.
Recently we deployed into more featured and secured platform.

BTC: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/52
LTC: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/53

SIGNUP FOR MEGACRYPTON: https://live.megacrypton.com/user/register

Twitter: https://twitter.com/megacrypton
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Megacrypton-1048724951862655
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565600

MegaCrypton.com: *Trade 200+ Coin Pair(p2p)*Trusted*Secured*Web Wallet
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:09:09 AM

why you want to become rich too fast?? dominic has enough money to spend like royal.he don't want any money from pumping and dumping zonecoin. zne has very bright future because developer is very smart in his programming,and also he has many merchant who will accept zonecoin soon!!
so please dont waste your time by saying any false statement to dominic. go to another pump and dump altcoins thread and do whatever you want.we all are supporting zonecoin and we knows about dominic(thats the only reason we bought zonecoin because the developer is dom.)
That made absolutely NO Sense whatsoever.

Still no reply regarding the questions I put out though. Considering this is a thread regarding this altcoin, info requested should be satisfied and not shunned upon. That right there makes it look bad.

Go Big or Go Home.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:50:29 AM

how about signature campaign do you have a plan to do that, for you to help to promote your coins through the participant that will participate. I think that much better to do that things. Wink

Whilst its good getting the community on board we feel that zonecoin should be promoted in the crypto industry but further more that the coin be promoted outside of crypto. This ultimately is our key aim for adoption between sellers and buyers both with knowledge and those without.

Love it! I'm in...

THe crypto bull run will be led by real projects with real world applications...

Show us what you can do...watching closely  Smiley

@ohyperjacked

Cheers

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:59:46 AM

Zonecoin has a new blog!

Check it out today at https://www.zonecoin.tech/blog!

We're working on the forum next. Then we're gonna make the wallets better!

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Shanmukh

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:47:14 AM

Hello !! Dev please add Win 32 Qt Wallet so the people with 32 bit can use it..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:06:23 PM

Been a bit quiet as of late. What's going on behind the scenes? Smiley

St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:39:48 AM

Been a bit quiet as of late. What's going on behind the scenes? Smiley

Been working on the wallets. We're also getting ready to bring out some new features wallet side:

1. The ability to add documents to a transaction i.e receipts and so forth so that people can see what they have purchased without looking for a receipt.
2. Local adoption. We've been working with some businesses to implement Zonecoin into their current PoS systems locally.
3. Were still working on the forum and the new business directory is being made.
4. Were looking into a web-wallet but this may take some time due to the security being tight in crypto today. Don't expect this anytime soon as we need all angles covered. Once this is done we'll be looking at a debit card for zonecoin once we're on a major exchange.

Alot going on but sorry for the lack of updates. We're night-owls at the moment Tongue

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:42:53 AM

Hello !! Dev please add Win 32 Qt Wallet so the people with 32 bit can use it..

OK, We'll get on this. Need to fire up a test environment Smiley

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:13:05 PM

holy cow!! people asking for 32bit wallets .  is your computer 15 years old or something ? new processors run on a 64b architecture .
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:29:58 PM

Just a quick update that Zonecoin (ZNE) has now hit block 50,000 - PoW ends at block 100,000 so ensure you mine the last few blocks... There will be a reward of 500 ZNE split between transactions included in block 100,000!!

Windows wallet is being recompiled with new 32 bit version. This will be available tomorrow. Compiling is going well Smiley

Once the base wallets are complete we will be looking at getting the mobile wallets available!

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:15:14 PM

Windows 32-bit wallet now available for release!

https://www.zonecoin.tech/blog/post/zonecoin-win-32bit-wallet/

Thanks to those who requested!

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: