Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:29:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZONECOIN [NO-PREMINE] [NO-ICO] A coin with a mission!  (Read 39669 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:22:47 AM

The Zonecoin Mac OS X wallet is now available to download:

https://www.zonecoin.tech/wallet-downloads/

You'll need OS X 10.7+ to run this.

As always a VIRUS FREE release! https://virustotal.com/en/file/fadb65dbd8117527fe8a227a1bbee1d9aded57ef9fc1ccc8e7b438d0091d78a3/analysis/

We'll be working on other things now.

We had a meeting with our local business HUB and seems promising however still some work to do to satisfy the groups concerns Smiley

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
amber2302

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:24:30 AM

The Zonecoin Mac OS X wallet is now available to download:

https://www.zonecoin.tech/wallet-downloads/

You'll need OS X 10.7+ to run this.

As always a VIRUS FREE release! https://virustotal.com/en/file/fadb65dbd8117527fe8a227a1bbee1d9aded57ef9fc1ccc8e7b438d0091d78a3/analysis/

We'll be working on other things now.

We had a meeting with our local business HUB and seems promising however still some work to do to satisfy the groups concerns Smiley

yeah..congratulations!! business hub will give a way of success in zonecoin project!!
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:25:42 AM

Guys i dont know why, but your buy walls looks like , this coin is going nowhere! or price we correct at 1satoshi..
told you all this fake twitter hype accounts was a bad sign

Just so we're clear. We only operate from @ZonecoinTech, We dont pay for followers as that defeats the object of what we're trying to achieve.

Who cares about Buy walls? We certainly dont as were not motivated by the greed of others.

We like getting comments like this, so us as a development team can prove people like you wrong Smiley

Have a nice day

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
amber2302

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:30:53 AM

Guys i dont know why, but your buy walls looks like , this coin is going nowhere! or price we correct at 1satoshi..

Just so we're clear. We only operate from @ZonecoinTech, We dont pay for followers as that defeats the object of what we're trying to achieve.

Who cares about Buy walls? We certainly dont as were not motivated by the greed of others.

We like getting comments like this, so us as a development team can prove people like you wrong Smiley

Have a nice day

yeah !! i think he bought too much ..and worrying that if price doesnt goes high !!

"always invest what u can afford" he should read this line and implement in his life ,then he will never worry about price !
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:26:55 PM

Have a nice day

yeah !! i think he bought too much ..and worrying that if price doesnt goes high !!

"always invest what u can afford" he should read this line and implement in his life ,then he will never worry about price !

Well to be honest im done with ZNE get in at 900 sold at 2900 actually hold it for 5 whole days !  if zne succeed and get to a bigger exchange ill bought from a dip and ride the waves, im here for profit amber not for bagholding , mark my words ! Smiley
wish you best of luck will be watching from time to time just for speculation to see if my gut tell me the right thing!
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:41:13 AM

Have a nice day

Well to be honest im done with ZNE get in at 900 sold at 2900 actually hold it for 5 whole days !  if zne succeed and get to a bigger exchange ill bought from a dip and ride the waves, im here for profit amber not for bagholding , mark my words ! Smiley
wish you best of luck will be watching from time to time just for speculation to see if my gut tell me the right thing!

If you are here just for pofit why are you worrying the price? if the price goes down it is good for you to get it for cheap and make a profit. lol

amber2302

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:09:06 AM

Have a nice day

If you are here just for pofit why are you worrying the price? if the price goes down it is good for you to get it for cheap and make a profit. lol

haha pretty well answered from ur side.
amber2302

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:13:06 AM

Have a nice day

hehe everytime you are talking about price..lol and i dont need to mark your words..who are u ?? i only know that price of zonecoin doesnt matter to me..because i m only looking for its development !!

and if you are really worry about price ..then plz dump your coin we are always ready to buy zonecoin .
amber2302

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:04:36 PM

600 blocks more left..then no more ZNE..we are going to move very bright future with zonecoin..

cheers dom..your project is on way of success  Smiley
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:22:17 PM

St4yInTh3D4rk where is my blue beautiful wallet man   Cool
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 12:38:32 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 12:53:56 AM by Beachguy

Coming in hot!  Cool

100,000 and DONE!
Dang, closest I got was 99948.
Whoa, blocks are still coming.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Darpan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:42:54 AM

Don't mean to spread FUD, but tell me what's special about this project except for end of POW? Nothing? Over hyped project , was holding 35k at average of 900 sats, dumped them all at 1300, 45% profit and i am no more into this over hyped project, goodluck
amber2302

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:51:15 AM

And amber, please stop making exaggerated claims to misguided people , i just read your post on yobit troll box that an auction site is due for release today, who told u this? Developer please clarify.

see the previous thread of zonecoin...dom said already about bidzone.uk .and yes i was with stewart in sydpak and he is still live in yobit and facebook ..who told you sydpak was scam??  i think you are newbie and jealous with me lol.. but i dont care. its my account i will post anything if you dont like just gth i dont care..and do what ever u can ..and if u want to ask something about sydpak u can ask from stewart he always live in yobit chat..

stewpak

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 06:56:53 AM

And amber has been associated with sydpak which everyone knows was clear scam, ambers Facebook profile clearly states that he is associated with sydpak. Well i won't trust someone who has history of scamming

How is Sydpak a scam im the oldest dev in town still working on it and never scam anyone . Go spend your 20 cents somewhere else .
Go buy a shit coin where the dev can promise to sell real unicorns

SDP Coin - CME Sports - http://www.cmesports.org
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:18:36 AM

And amber, please stop making exaggerated claims to misguided people , i just read your post on yobit troll box that an auction site is due for release today, who told u this? Developer please clarify.

It wont be today. Theres plenty of stuff to get done but yes we are going to continue now with designing the auction site and opening it up to more countries from next week legals depending.

In regards to Zonecoin the dev team will be working across projects as the 2 go hand in hand. We want small sellers, businesses and retailers using Zonecoin and the auction project.

We have been holding a little informationi back from the local business HUB we have in Hastings and their requirements are pretty basic. Its something we as a team can achieve in a short few months.

What do they want?

1. A steady price to ensure those who transact dont lose out. Ultimately this will be geared to establishing a steady price at the exchanges for all.
2. More people using the coin. Whilst at the same time we are going to begin marketing the auction site next month we are also going to be marketing Zonecoin locally and nationally. The funds are already there to do this for a period of 3 months.

Im in Belgium today. I wont say any more than that until I have some solid information as to my purpose for being here Smiley

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Darpan

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:25:59 AM

Amber and whoever is the other developer of sydpak who's replied here, dudes you guys can't write simple English and you think we are stupid here to believe that you are programmers , Mr.amber looking at your pic and other information you look like a small town Indian guy, and sorry if that sounds rude but i won't hire you even as a junior clerk let alone developers . Lol . Goodluck and goodbye
amber2302

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:28:27 AM

Amber and whoever is the other developer of sydpak who's replied here, dudes you guys can't write simple English and you think we are stupid here to believe that you are programmers , Mr.amber looking at your pic and other information you look like a small town Indian guy, and sorry if that sounds rude but i won't hire you even as a junior clerk let alone developers . Lol . Goodluck and goodbye

who told u that i m developer Huh

supporting and promoting a coin doesnt means i am developer ...haha spend your 10 cents in anything else.

poor man lolol !! Smiley

and i think only u(not all) r stupid .

your dream will be dream ,but sorry u cant be able to hire someone with your 20 cent haha

do u always check my fb profile ?? hmmm i will hire u as my servant haha .will give u 21 cent  Smiley
Darpan

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:42:32 AM

It wont be today. Theres plenty of stuff to get done but yes we are going to continue now with designing the auction site and opening it up to more countries from next week legals depending.

In regards to Zonecoin the dev team will be working across projects as the 2 go hand in hand. We want small sellers, businesses and retailers using Zonecoin and the auction project.

We have been holding a little informationi back from the local business HUB we have in Hastings and their requirements are pretty basic. Its something we as a team can achieve in a short few months.

What do they want?

1. A steady price to ensure those who transact dont lose out. Ultimately this will be geared to establishing a steady price at the exchanges for all.
2. More people using the coin. Whilst at the same time we are going to begin marketing the auction site next month we are also going to be marketing Zonecoin locally and nationally. The funds are already there to do this for a period of 3 months.

Im in Belgium today. I wont say any more than that until I have some solid information as to my purpose for being here Smiley

thanks for the reply, and goodluck for your future endeavours , however please keep a watch on what amber is doing on yobit , twitter and other platforms, he is excessively spamming, i had plans of holding my 35k zne for a long term but the only reason i sold them off is amber and his spamming , u will also find a tweet i made a few days back in support of zone. Thanks again
stewpak

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:51:21 AM

Is that the best you can do bring out the grammar police.  You do not know us so do not judge someone you do not know. You are obviously jelous you sold out too soon otherwise you wouldnt be typing shit on here. Amber would not work for you as a Junior Clerk because he does not work for Dick Heads anyway. Have a great day x

SDP Coin - CME Sports - http://www.cmesports.org
amber2302

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:17:41 AM

Is that the best you can do bring out the grammar police.  You do not know us so do not judge someone you do not know. You are obviously jelous you sold out too soon otherwise you wouldnt be typing shit on here. Amber would not work for you as a Junior Clerk because he does not work for Dick Heads anyway. Have a great day x

yes exactly ..he sold his zne too soon at 1300 ..that is why spamming here ..he thinks that if he will spam here than price will drop .but zonecoin is made by dominic ...posting some spam here will not drop the price lol.

zero fucks given

go to another post ..dont waste your time here..u will not get any zne for beg lol ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: