Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:01:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZONECOIN [NO-PREMINE] [NO-ICO] A coin with a mission!  (Read 39669 times)
btiAndy

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:19:33 PM

fucking scam coin.

And cue the abuse from all the deluded bag holders.

And oh, amber is a fooking shilling indian scamming cunt.

Be careful what you write. I do have a history of suing people like you for defamation. Im glad comments on here cannot be reversed Smiley

Still developing and Bidzone will be open by the end of the week with ZNE as a method of payment. Once this is done we'll retry our marketing approach hopefully with better results Smiley

be my guest princess.

You are working hand in hand with a bunch of indian scamming shills.

Grin

I dont have time for people that spread rumours... Ive made a request for information and im sure it'll be upheld Smiley

May I remind you that your account is new. From what Ive seen you've contributed nothing towards the community. My opinion of you is that you got washed up and are just around for the hell of proving to people that you have nothing productive to add.

Go back to school Smiley

I'd be compelled to see what evidence you do have of the allegations you are making though. Im pretty sure the whole community would like to see your facts. See the thing about accusations is that you need proof around here to back it.

I dont have inside dealings with Indians. Ultimately theres only one person you can trust in the world and thats the person who you are.

Seeing as we are all talking about legal matters and who is sueing who, can you give your investors an update when you plan on making good on your BTCJam loan that has now defaulted?

https://btcjam.com/listings/57690-ethereum-mining-equipment

Cheers
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:08:20 AM

Its a good coin. No Premine. No ICO. The Dev used their own money to develope this coin. they just needs some support from all of us

reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:12:46 AM

Is this GPU mineable?
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:32:10 AM

Is this GPU mineable?

Go read the thread form the start..

Go Big or Go Home.
Qasim1234

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 08:39:55 AM

is this project is still on development or dev gone.? Huh Huh
btiAndy

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:44:10 PM

is this project is still on development or dev gone.? Huh Huh

Starting to wonder this myself, I think all is still moving forward as planned but the developer has not been very active here recently. Looks like he owes money on BTCJam as well in addition to the problems he had on Pop (BBS IPO), not sure if this bodes well for the future stability of this thing really... Huh
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:13:04 AM

This thing has been dead since the dev posted about using it for his 'same as a 1000' unknown and unused amazon clone. Lol.

Go Big or Go Home.
zinkla

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:21:05 AM

This thing has been dead since the dev posted about using it for his 'same as a 1000' unknown and unused amazon clone. Lol.
Really? do you know what should they do?

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:53:22 AM

I think they did all they needed and wanted. To P&D the coin quick for easy cash.

Go Big or Go Home.
zinkla

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:08:45 PM

I think they did all they needed and wanted. To P&D the coin quick for easy cash.

This is no premine and no ico coin, everyone has a chance to do that. and my question is do you know what should they do to make the project run successfully?

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:13:53 PM

This is no premine and no ico coin, everyone has a chance to do that. and my question is do you know what should they do to make the project run successfully?

the developer should pay his investors back immediately on his BTCjam Loan.

He's been overdue for a long time now.

https://btcjam.com/listings/57690-ethereum-mining-equipment

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:24:55 PM

Yeah, win the Lottery and actually do something with it. Seriously, what sort of question is that? LOL

Go Big or Go Home.
Qasim1234

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 09:55:39 PM

Yeah, win the Lottery and actually do something with it. Seriously, what sort of question is that? LOL
this thing is dead thought it will work but gone what a shame dev where are you?
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:41:03 PM

this thing is dead thought it will work but gone what a shame dev where are you?

It was obvious when the dev NEVER gave any info on why a business would use it vs FIAT, and how it would work. He just posted about setting it up on his fake/BS amazon clone crapsite. Hope nobody fell for it in a big way.

Go Big or Go Home.
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:06:08 AM

It was obvious when the dev NEVER gave any info on why a business would use it vs FIAT, and how it would work. He just posted about setting it up on his fake/BS amazon clone crapsite. Hope nobody fell for it in a big way.

Huh never go full retard
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:43:42 AM

Too many fud was around this coin i just hope not many people hook up.
btiAndy

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:49:34 AM

Too many fud was around this coin i just hope not many people hook up.

I noticed he has not shown his face on BTCPop for a while now either...curious to know what the story on him really is...as big a scammer as lee was/is?
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:59:04 AM

lol is someone supposed to keep you updated every moment of your life ?
btiAndy

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:41:17 PM

lol is someone supposed to keep you updated every moment of your life ?

??
cryptotech

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:59:11 PM

Zonecoin Faucet Being Removed
This will make room for more faucets to be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Zonecoin
Faucet is being removed due to faucet being dry for extended period of time. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: