Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:58:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2014 Macbook pro 13.3  (Read 1126 times)
Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:42:31 AM

Even if this is legal and not a scam. Most people probably wouldn't want to deal with you because of how unprofessional your posts are.

It doesn't matter what you are selling or what your price is. You need to sound professional. Making an ad with profanity and insults will never sell.

Thank you.
Xpod78

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:44:58 AM

Even if this is legal and not a scam. Most people probably wouldn't want to deal with you because of how unprofessional your posts are.

It doesn't matter what you are selling or what your price is. You need to sound professional. Making an ad with profanity and insults will never sell.

Legit, it's for sure legal.

It's a used product, It's obviously not carded or whatever.

Anyway my posts are not professional because I'm not on teleprompter; and anyway at least people know where I stand on a personal level so already I'm stepping forward with a huge degree of openness.

If I'm spoken to like a whore, I'm probably going to treat the speaker like one and put cigarettes out on their face; tone is everything

I can respect if people find me abrasive and don't want to transact with me, that's totally fine

Edit: And anyway, I never said I don't accept Escrow; just that I'll offer a huge price reduction to people who don't make me fuck with it.

That rubs people the wrong way; I have people in the thread saying "Why don't you accept Escrow!" when every post I make is me saying "I actually do."

Come on, most people have an attention span longer than 15 seconds

I think what rubs people the wrong way is that I'm totally disregarding peoples rank on the forum and not going through proper channels but that's life, people will backdoor you all the time and that's what my Escrow slashed offer is.

Because once people find I'm actually good for what I say, which will eventually happen; I won't need to bother with Escrowers

I have people taking it personally and saying "I revoke my offer of Escrow OP doesn't want it!" which is akin to a rally cry when a people feel threatened in their security.

It's the strangest thing, I didn't come here to study human psychology but understanding it I should have understood that would happen anyway.

I mean come on, let's try to keep things in perspective here.

Who knows, maybe I'll become an Escrower myself in time; but probably not because that's a lot of fucking work for 1%

Sure bud.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:24:54 PM

Alright I'll do $300 with no escrow. Let me know when I should PM you my address and once I get the laptop, see if it's stolen and test it / scan it I'll send you the bitcoins.

PM me ASAP! This is a limited time deal!

Do you get the food first at a drive-thru or do you hand over your money and then get the food

Well, if you had used excrow this would have been sold and in my hands by now. Instead you're being a shady fuck sitting behind your laptop eating a Big Mac that you paid for first in a drive through. Congrats. Anyways... If you want to use escrow PM me otherwise scam some dumbass kid on some other forum. Sketchy 'business man'. Did they teach you your 'business math' at 'business school'? Because what you tried to explain (But did a piss-poor job at it) was accounting... You dumb sketchy Big Mac eating 'legitimate business man' newbie (sorry I mean Jr. Member. ROFL!)
./Quetra (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:32:45 PM

Alright I'll do $300 with no escrow. Let me know when I should PM you my address and once I get the laptop, see if it's stolen and test it / scan it I'll send you the bitcoins.

Do you get the food first at a drive-thru or do you hand over your money and then get the food

Well, if you had used excrow this would have been sold and in my hands by now. Instead you're being a shady fuck sitting behind your laptop eating a Big Mac that you paid for first in a drive through. Congrats. Anyways... If you want to use escrow PM me otherwise scam some dumbass kid on some other forum. Sketchy 'business man'. Did they teach you your 'business math' at 'business school'? Because what you tried to explain (But did a piss-poor job at it) was accounting... You dumb sketchy Big Mac eating 'legitimate business man' newbie (sorry I mean Jr. Member. ROFL!)

Look at the level of hate, you're not only vicious but uneducated which is a terrible combination.

I have said I'm open to Escrow, just at the originally quoted price; so you either can't pay attention or are willfully ignorant in either case I can't transact with you on any level.

This item is obviously sold in this time anyway, but for future listings on any item the same rules will obviously apply; in your case we'll never transact though

Let me see if anyone on the forums accepts BTC as a form of bail-bond payment; your development is under arrest
./Quetra (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:36:22 PM

You're a senior member here but what does that really mean, a lot in some regards but in the grand scheme of things not a whole lot.

If my life was dependent on this forum in any way for income I would re-evaluate it immediately; you're like those things that suck shit off the side of a fish tank.

Dice Dice, Dice Dice
Xpod78

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:08:51 AM

You're a senior member here but what does that really mean, a lot in some regards but in the grand scheme of things not a whole lot.

If my life was dependent on this forum in any way for income I would re-evaluate it immediately; you're like those things that suck shit off the side of a fish tank.

Dice Dice, Dice Dice
Triggered.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: