Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone care if ICO projects have real code and real teams behind them?  (Read 3540 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:16:33 PM

Jewel still is not convincing. There are already coins similar to it that are somehow dead these days.
Its nothing unlike xaurum thats backed with real tangible goldbars.

But yes. ICO needs to show team faces and real codes not like clones.

Only to pander to your profits people.
You all just want to feel comfortable participating in a stable pyramid scheme.
Don't sit there and pretend it has something to do with principles  Roll Eyes
..or being a supporter

of course its about profits... anyone saying he doesnt care about the money is pure bullsh*t.
the whole market is about profit...

And yeah, i agree most of it are scams but there are legit coins. frauds happens in any market, is not crypto exclusive.

Your a clueless NOOB spouting off stupid bullshit.

Myself and others i have known around crypto for years DO care about being being a supporter over profits.
..and has some god damn integrity and class.

Just because you don't ..don't assume everyone is a sleazy greedy little piece of shit.

Further more your comparison is a broken retarded heap of stupid bullshit.
Frauds happen in any market ?
Well News Flash sweety-Pie other "markets' are regulated.
Unlike scam coins !
So your little retort is fucking retarded.
And a cliche.. i have dealt with the same 4 or 5 retorts all year round year after year and they are as dumb as ever.

ICO = SCAM

FUD first & ask questions later™
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1459

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:07:41 AM

Most people don't care about the projects that the devs are working on. They only want to see their coins being pumped up to a very high value. Of course, the devs working on big projects will give potential investors confidence.

It is also the reason why many people lose money. They think that the pump is a real increase in price because of the cryptocoin's fundamentals. Many do not realize that all cryptocoins do not have fundamentals because it is only code. It is actually only a series of input and output numbers in a ledger. We only think there are really coins. Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:41:04 AM

Many do not realize that all cryptocoins do not have fundamentals because it is only code. It is actually only a series of input and output numbers in a ledger. We only think there are really coins. Cheesy

This is true, but this is true for ANY monetary asset: it is pure belief, and NOTHING else.  There are no fundamentals in a monetary asset and in as much as there are, they are a tiny fraction of the market value of the asset.  Because in as much as the fundamentals are the market price, they cannot serve as speculative item.
Gold is the perfect example: gold DOES have some fundamentals, for jewels and for technological use.  But if that were the market price for gold, it would mean that the *ONLY* demand for gold (setting this market price) would be for making jewels and for technology, and hence there would not be any demand to "keep gold to re-sell it later" (as a store of value).  It would mean that gold were to be used as a commodity, and NOT as a store of value.

From the moment an asset serves as a store of value, its market price must be HIGHER than its fundamentals.  And a store of value resides PURELY on the belief that people will pay a price for it later.

You can do a fundamentals analysis of a business plan, of a factory, of a company.  But you cannot do a fundamentals analysis of a purely speculative asset such as a monetary asset, because it is pure belief.

I define a "speculative asset" as something one acquires against goods and services (a market price) with the SOLE AIM to resell it later against goods and services.   A monetary asset is a particular speculative asset where one expects to get about the same market price back when selling than when buying, mainly used as an intermediate store of value between two operations (selling labor and buying food at different moments for instance), without the idea of "winning value in the process".
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:41:33 PM

I am seriously sick of hearing you guys use the term "asset"
Like that some how legitimizes ICO scam coins.

As soon as you all started piling in here LATE ripping stock market lingo i was rolling my eyes.  Roll Eyes

Want to chat about terminology ?
Spit on this profit-butt-plug..

What are the "tokens" called in a Pyramid Scheme ?
What are they ? Dollars ?

You all love to pull your little peckers out and defend any shit coin in existence.
Wanking away hard & long with your speeches about how they are all so damn legit.
Problem..

We do KNOW for a fact that a massive amount of coins were created for no reason other than profit.
So.. what does that make them ?

It makes them the closest possible thing you can possibly get to ..to being a digital Ponzi / Pyramid Scheme.

All i see is the same guys here defending all these damn shitty ass ICO scam coins etc.
NEVER ever ever EVER eveeeeer pointing out how even 1 of them is scammy.
So tell me shit-coin aficionado's..
What criteria do you have ?
To me it seems like none.. you all just defend everything and cry FUD.

Really..
I would like to know.
Draw a line in the sand for once and have some integrity and speak up.
You are all so damn quick to loiter around here posting defense retorts until your blue in the face.
While simultaneously pretending there is no such thing as a Pyramid Scheme coin etc.
Define it !
I fucking dare you.
Or do what you all do 24/7 ..which is hide then out post the FUD with stupid defense commentary.

Every single scammy ass sleazy corrupt rigged heap if ICO scheme bullshit that comes along
has some douche bags railing on about White Paper's and Assets and other misc "Stock Market" terms.
Nothing ever changes here..

You HAVE to define what a scam is.
And then when you do i expect you guys to grow a pair and show your face !
Ya.. that's right !
I expect you to show up to "FUD" bad coins just as much as you loiter around here defending them.
But none of you ever do.
THEN.. you want to strut around like you have Crypto-Cred ? Puuuuhlease gimme a break.  Roll Eyes

The only thing there is more of than coins here is agenda's  Cheesy

Problem is if you go on the record you are stuck being held accountable LOL
And we can't have that can we ? hahhahah

jdlr

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:07:33 PM

can you explain in details why you think NXT is a scam, from your code investigation.

I know a lot of people heavily invested in it, and many crypto platforms are based on NXT already
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:06:56 AM

can you explain in details why you think NXT is a scam, from your code investigation.

I know a lot of people heavily invested in it, and many crypto platforms are based on NXT already

Who me ?
I am tired of bashing on NXT ..i gave that up long ago LOL
If it's an ICO i do NOT support it.

What is more interesting is getting you all to START having some principles.
This whole obnoxious cocky attitude about supporting ICO's is retarded.
You are all blatant about it.
You bend over backwards to make all of crypto function like a KickStarter for Coins.
Then you proudly defend your *NEED* and want to profit.
And what does that equal smart fuckers ?
You all said it.. you did not me !
Pyramid / Ponzi.

And if you slide in as many Stock Market terms as possible you all seem to think it will legitimize your ICO for profits.

White Paper ICO Asset Smart Contract blah blah blah...
When 100% of you simply brag about and defend your actions.
Which is pure profit behavior on centralized exchanges.

Another ICO pops up and then we see little dipshit millennials who showed late to crypto.
Why ?
So they can make their OWN ICO scam coin and ...... profit from it.
Then we see the kick backs etc and "titles"
CTO of scam coin forum posting, CTFO of profitz, CEO of githubery

Who's here ?

The idiots making this shit and the dregs left over from 2013 STILL trying to profit..
And random new comers that heard they can make money from this retard bullshit we call Altcoins.

People your actions do not match what you say.
The majority of all this crap (especially ICO's) needs to be flushed.
Hit the delete button !

I expect nothing to change though.. this has attracted losers.
Pathetic greedy losers who can't even believe 1 person would come to crypto to be a REAL supporter.
They don't believe it !
They think it's impossible LOL
THAT ..is how bad it's gotten !

You all have your bed.. you made it.
I will enjoy watching the regulations start picking you all apart.
When the Altcoin scene has gotten this bad you deserve it people.

None of you are interested in drawing a line and defining what a scam is.
You are not even opening to discussing the matter.
I know because i recently created a topic asking that question of you all.
I got 0 replies.
You all don't care.. as long as you profit.

I won't feel sorry for you all as it gets worse.
You made it this way !

YOU are all the ones who chanted FREE MARKET ..no LAWS !!!!1111ONE
YOU are the ones who insist on leaving "scam" undefined.
YOU are the ones who deliberately created a legal grey area to wallow in profits.

It's not MY opinion that matters.. it's YOU !

pokemanvanish

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:23:07 AM

NXT ico investors got ridiculous plenty of wealth form ico, can't believe that, this time they will profit from ador, damn they will be much richer.   Angry
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1052

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 05:38:13 AM

NXT ico investors got ridiculous plenty of wealth form ico, can't believe that, this time they will profit from ador, damn they will be much richer.   Angry
if the rest of the wavesplatform only knew sasha was involved with NXT, they wouldn't be investing to that shit. now look at what happen after the 13K BTC invested to it the price of each token is less than $0.20 The rest of us already considered it a scam.  This is why even when you know all these dev with their profile links, they still can get away by just ignoring all you and feeding you updates that can never get a price to rise a cent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: