Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 02:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 0.02 btc loan  (Read 588 times)
terrakium (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:56:58 PM

Hey there.

I a need a 0.02 loan.

I'm asking for this loan because I made a deposit of 10 euros into my virwox account with my credit card. I wanted to put them into my bitcoin wallet but the minimal amount to withdraw is 0.02 (and i can only get 0.018 if i make the exchange..)
Also, I tried to deposit 0.002 to see if I could get 0.02 by so and get them into my wallet but it didn't work. When I tried to exchange these 0.002 to SLL, it told me I need at least 0.02 to make an exchange (http://imgur.com/a/FDjIG)

Amount to be repaid: 0.024 (120%)

Repayment Date: Will be paid until tomorrow (06/08/2016), few hours later I could make a withdrawal from my virwox account.

Type of Collateral: My VirWox account which has these 10 euros I deposited, converted to SLL and got stuck (equals 0.018) + 0.002 btc I deposited = 0.02 BTC worth virwox account. I can give you a proof that these are 10 euros you could get.

Bitcoin Address: 1Nj2eibsD4fZgV3oYo2e1KNBJp1KJfEPVT

Thanks in advance, hope I'll be able to get my 10 euros.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:52:12 AM

Hey there.

I a need a 0.02 loan.

I'm asking for this loan because I made a deposit of 10 euros into my virwox account with my credit card. I wanted to put them into my bitcoin wallet but the minimal amount to withdraw is 0.02 (and i can only get 0.018 if i make the exchange..)
Also, I tried to deposit 0.002 to see if I could get 0.02 by so and get them into my wallet but it didn't work. When I tried to exchange these 0.002 to SLL, it told me I need at least 0.02 to make an exchange (http://imgur.com/a/FDjIG)

Repayment Date: Will be paid until tomorrow (06/08/2016), few hours later I could make a withdrawal from my virwox account.

Type of Collateral: My VirWox account which has these 10 euros I deposited, converted to SLL and got stuck (equals 0.018) + 0.002 btc I deposited = 0.02 BTC worth virwox account. I can give you a proof that these are 10 euros you could get.

Your Jr.meber does not worth 0.02 Bictoins and your wirvox Account is not a valid Collateral because you can easly recover it by different ways.

Why you not just deposit a bit more in your wirvox account to biy bitcoins and withdraw them to your wallet?
(Worldwide)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:36:26 AM

i can give you LOAN, if you have valid Collateral.
terrakium (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:11:47 AM

i can give you LOAN, if you have valid Collateral.

I told you the only collateral I could give you is my virwox account, which has 10 euros into it.
terrakium (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:13:48 AM

Hey there.

I a need a 0.02 loan.

Your Jr.meber does not worth 0.02 Bictoins and your wirvox Account is not a valid Collateral because you can easly recover it by different ways.

Why you not just deposit a bit more in your wirvox account to biy bitcoins and withdraw them to your wallet?

Well, yes, I know right, but I'm stuck right now and I want these 10 euros. I have pretty much no money to end the month, don't want to start putting too much on bitcoins.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:52:54 PM

How are you going to give your virwox account and make the transactions to get your funds out when you receive the Bitcoin??  When you put your account up as collateral, the escrow service or lender will hold it and you will have no access to it until you pay back.  I am sorry, I am not understanding.  If I am missing something, please explain.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:53:21 PM

Hey there.

I a need a 0.02 loan.

Reviewing your posts you are just looking for free $$. Painted you red for your pathetic attempts at scamming.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:26:49 PM

Definitely shady, I looked at his posts as well. 

You might as well ditch this thread, as anyone who looks at your history is just going to ignore this, and your collateral won't cover tge lender when you default.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:58:26 AM

Another troll asking for 0.02 .

Dude no one will lend you here without a valid collateral.
Try to get loan from your local because no one gonna lend you here based on your current request
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: