Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain app stuck at "downloading wallet" and blockchain.info don't sens SMS  (Read 500 times)
vir6 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:28:26 AM

Hi,

Since yesterday i couldn't connect on my account at blockchain.info because the SMS code was not send but it was not a problem because i used the blockchain app on my phone and i was able to do my transaction.

This morning i tried again but it still don't work and now my account is blocked for 3 hours.

And more of that !! when i try to connect through the app it is stuck at "downloading wallet"

I know i should store my bitcoins offline but around 1 month ago i had to transfer all my btc from multibit from an online account on blockchain because as my wallet was 4 years old and had hundred of transaction i had to sync it everydays, it was taking hours and had many errors...

As any of you been dealing with this kind of problem ?

thanks
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:10:30 AM

yes i have deal this problem with blockchain many times and not only with blockchain i faced it with almost all of the online wallet so i switched to mycelium wallet and now its no bumper in my way i just open my wallet and send money to whome i like without any type of mistake or any double time sending thing

vir6 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:18:56 AM

I agree with you, but i like to use the blockchain app on my phone and it is stuck at "downloading wallet"

so right now there is no way for me to access my btc
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 07:50:21 PM

blockchain.info has the worst security and the most BTC stolen from it, so you should not be surprised when all your BTC is gone.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:43:32 AM

The problem with blockchain.info sms features often happens though i cannot understand at times they delay the sms sometimes it does not come at all but dont make the mistake of contact their support or filling any ticket because that will worsen things.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: