Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adam's BitMovements  (Read 17001 times)
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 10:08:22 PM

Fing bullish again

lots of volume, with relatively no big movement on itBit. candles clearly show a large amount of support for this price. It looks as tho someone is dumping into a bottomless pit. (maybe bottomless pit is the wrong wording... ) However we aren't seeing the same increased volume on bitstamp or coinbase.

last night i reply to a thread titled -Bitcoin at $574.06 where are we heading to?- with this:
i think a bit of a down turn at this point would be healthy and normal, considering the circumstances...
but if market paints a couple more of these and i'll be Fing bullish again

So ya... I am now "Fing bullish again", but will carefully and slowly incress my cheep coin target & prediction.

Last time i though the halving might bring a second leg down. This time i was thinking bitfinex exploding would bring a second leg down. I suck at predicting the future, but i believe we might see some movement when bitfinex returns to  full operations, which i now believe can and probably will happen soon. To all tho that had funds on bitfinex, sorry for your 36% loss...

Adam's prediction: chances of another leg down seem to be getting lower and lower, we may be in the clear and ready for the push back above 599, and then >690 in 3-8 weeks.
Adam's Cheap Coins Target: 520

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: