Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best altcoin exchange?  (Read 28093 times)
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:31:27 AM

cryptopia

why your choose cryptopia
what is your paramater and criteria and then your choose cryptopia the best altcoin exchange
what is advantage in there, high volume transaction, low fee withdraw, low fee trade, high volume transaction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:19:48 AM

cryptopia

what is your paramater and criteria and then your choose cryptopia the best altcoin exchange
what is advantage in there, high volume transaction, low fee withdraw, low fee trade, high volume transaction

I do not know his reasons but my reasons for using cryptopia would be for currencies I can't find elsewhere. Also if the price is good there. I don't know too much about them that is just what I believe I would use them for.

Though I see in the services section many many new exchanges. It is good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:37:18 AM

My favorite Exchange is c-cex. the main reason is it is not a scam exchange. and they support a lot of coins which is plus point for them.
bitrex and polenex also good but I never used them often.

cryptopia

Cryptopia is a shit exchange site, almost dead,
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:26:46 AM

My favorite Exchange is c-cex. the main reason is it is not a scam exchange. and they support a lot of coins which is plus point for them.
bitrex and polenex also good but I never used them often.

cryptopia

Cryptopia is a shit exchange site, almost dead,

c-cex is one of good market placed exchanger is good volume fast deposit and withdraw
but not the best for me, c-cex is rank exchanger is my list is number three after poloniex and bitrex
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 09:30:58 PM

Which is the best altcoin exchange

I use many. My favourite ones that I use cexx Yobit bittler alcurex cryptopia bittrex.
I have had good expierence there. Fast payout and deposits. Sometime not fast enough if you find nice trade ^^That is how it must be.
There are 3 new ones I forget about their name. So many coming out lately and that is good. Some in beta want a tester. So maybe you can test.

NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:34:52 PM

The most one I use is Yobit to be honest and I'm happy with it because its a good one and I have no problems with it too.
The website is nice and easy too so that is a plus point.
Sandroxa

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:54:27 PM

The most one I use is Yobit to be honest and I'm happy with it because its a good one and I have no problems with it too.

I also like Yobit, its one of the best websites for exchanging altcoins and its also a trustable platform, its a good website.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:02:10 AM

I also like Yobit, its one of the best websites for exchanging altcoins and its also a trustable platform, its a good website.

are you serious about this? or are you getting paid to say this?

because from my experience and also what i have seen it is not the best website at all, and it is not even good in many situations.

for example the support is non-existant
their wallets are all dead with no one fixing them, if you don't believe me go to your wallet page and check them out. only bitcoin and a couple of other bigger coins have working wallet!

Buying the dip...
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:27:31 PM

I would like to upvote but you should be careful as what happened to them recently was they were hacked . Now they are more stable but still do not just put lot of money into your account .
Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:24:16 AM

C-cex, kraken, poloniex, bittrex are all good exchanges, but to get the highest profit from trading, you need to do some arbitrage trading.

Buy your coins from any exchange with the lowest price, sell on another exchange with the highest price though they might not be popular.

Don't keep your profit too long in an exchange.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:36:49 AM

Personally I prefer Bittrex, Poloniex from time to time but I am used to the Bittrex interface and they have a good variety of alts, not too much that they end up like Yobit but a decent amount.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 08:57:12 AM

yobit is the one and only best exchange

0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:52:43 PM

I am doing trade on poloniex and yobit from longer time while recently join liqui for some of the coins like antshare. on polonies I can do efficient trades as the community of poloniex is much bigger.

Hire me for your campaign management
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:19:13 PM

I don't trust yobit even with 1 satoshi. They are by far the most stinky exchange on the market.
Poloniex and c-cex are better alternatives, although i do trade and btc38 and they got a lot of volume on altcoins.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:32:04 PM

I don't trust yobit even with 1 satoshi. They are by far the most stinky exchange on the market.
Poloniex and c-cex are better alternatives, although i do trade and btc38 and they got a lot of volume on altcoins.

I am hearing from a longer period that c-cex is a better exchange and with this condition yesterday I was going to sign up for the exchange. the site was working better and when i complete the sign up form and submit then the site gone down. I checked once more and the same issue occurred again so I then decided to stay away from it.
RobinHoodster

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:53:10 AM

In my eyes C-cex is one of the best exchange platforms there is right now so I think that I vote for them.
They are trusted and having good conditions too, its an easy website with a nice layout that makes it good for experts but also for starters.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:55:14 PM

I like Poloniex to be honest, its a safe one and also a good one, it has a lot of users and can be used by a lot of users.
Its also that they have a large of variety of coins these days so that is also nice.
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:58:33 PM

Decentralized & open sourced one's.
The point is that most of the "trusted" exchanges like Polo, Bittrex or maybe Yobit don't have their source code publicly released. So..

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:08:10 PM

Which is the best altcoin exchange

I choose poloniex because it is has low fees, support for smartphone android, high volume trading, fast respons from support. It is just my experience all of time trading alt coins. Hope helping you.

Yes polo is by far the best and so far the safest imo. but again, don't store coins on any exchange. look at cryptsy and btfx! Sad
I agree with your opinion, don't save the coins on markets and i never put coins if i don't trading, usualy i used jaxx.io for save altcoins are like ETH,ETC,DAO,DASH and LTC but for save bitcoin usualy i used mycelium.
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:37:10 AM

I use cryptopia cos i like it, there are coins that are not listed in other exchanges, there are XMR and UNO base markets, the trollbox its fun and i mine on the mineshaft, i also play the lotto and check for nodes on coin info when i need to, there is also a forum were usefull posts are created everyday and the community its amazing

cryptopia

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: