Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:52:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin loaning  (Read 386 times)
ktru19 (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:09:06 PM

hi all ive just read past this forum so pretty new just wondering how it works here for example i see some post with collaterals how is it monitored? .. looking to lend/borrow once i get the whole process
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:10:39 PM

hi all ive just read past this forum so pretty new just wondering how it works here for example i see some post with collaterals how is it monitored? .. looking to lend/borrow once i get the whole process

I guess you missed the very first thread in Lending.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ktru19 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:15:32 PM

i see alot of post that i am currently reading but there are too many interesting ones so thought i might post 1 for basics while i read lol
ktru19 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:26:28 PM

after a bit of reading im still a bit confused just wondering if someone is able to answer me a few things about bitcoin
1. where do you buy it (i see so many when searching)
2. what is a trusted escrow are they just other members on here or  actual sites/business
3. i see people post using their acc as collateral (are they talking about this forum acc or a different acc)
4. if you had bitcoin to use as collateral wouldnt you just sell it instead of borrowing bitcoins to sell and paying interest.
5. how fast do you have to supply or get a loan (timeframe)
6. are the interest whatever you ask or willing to pay?
sorry if they sound like noob questions but they are ^^. more questions will come up once i think of them Smiley hopefully forum is noob friendly.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:49:03 AM

after a bit of reading im still a bit confused just wondering if someone is able to answer me a few things about bitcoin
1. where do you buy it (i see so many when searching)
2. what is a trusted escrow are they just other members on here or  actual sites/business
3. i see people post using their acc as collateral (are they talking about this forum acc or a different acc)
4. if you had bitcoin to use as collateral wouldnt you just sell it instead of borrowing bitcoins to sell and paying interest.
5. how fast do you have to supply or get a loan (timeframe)
6. are the interest whatever you ask or willing to pay?
sorry if they sound like noob questions but they are ^^. more questions will come up once i think of them Smiley hopefully forum is noob friendly.

I will give it a try and explain fast enough...

1. Exchangers, individuals, forums.
2. Escrow is some member, trustful that holds the collateral. You can check here or do your own research : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
3. This for start but they are lenders that accept and other accounts as well. Look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
4. I dont know, really. Smiley
5. From 15' to...never!
6. The average interest for a one week loan is 10%. Still you can make a discussion with a lender for a better rate.

Cheers, i hope that i help you in some way... Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: