Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down  (Read 12696 times)
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:17:41 PM

All 1-week term deposits till Sept. 26 have been returned with returns averaging 25%. Deposits till Sept. 30 will be returned tomorrow evening.

Over the past few delayed days, I primarily traded XMR and Augur REP on Poloniex. Prior to this fast-paced period, returns due for deposits till Sept. 26 were looking at a 5% return. As I mentioned before, I often choose to delay deposits if they are not close to the 10% weekly averages.

I would also like to remind you all that you can demand an immediate deposit return once your chosen timeframe has ended, no matter the return.

Mining since 2014
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:25:03 PM

Thank you Adam, deposit has been received. All good.
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:01:55 AM

All 1-week term deposits till Sept. 26 have been returned with returns averaging 25%. Deposits till Sept. 30 will be returned tomorrow evening.

Over the past few delayed days, I primarily traded XMR and Augur REP on Poloniex. Prior to this fast-paced period, returns due for deposits till Sept. 26 were looking at a 5% return. As I mentioned before, I often choose to delay deposits if they are not close to the 10% weekly averages.

I would also like to remind you all that you can demand an immediate deposit return once your chosen timeframe has ended, no matter the return.

Looking good Adam! All the best. When will Omicron gets its own wallet?
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:23:32 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 07:27:53 AM by Gladimor

Looking good Adam! All the best. When will Omicron gets its own wallet?

Omicron already has a default client. It will feature a full makeover/interface rework once I touch base with the appropriate developer.

Mining since 2014
Johnyloco

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:18:46 AM

I'd like to thank you for you info on the current situation. I understand that from your point of view you keep a deposit one day longer if it results in a more decent profit. Thanks you're being very clear here, I can't wait to see this week averages  Grin
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:54:06 PM

Hi can you look at my investment status? I have not received mine. Please see private message Smiley

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 11:40:44 PM

hey Gladimor, check private message if you are free! Thanks

Smiley

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:36:32 AM

Wow nice one Adam! a 21% ROI in a week. Thank you!

https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/e4c176a03953b003f3926c1e14e2d10a095195a513731342beab6430d66c54be
jongaper

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:40:25 AM

Likewise, ~25% from the latest, just sent a new transaction, see your inbox

Cheers,
JG
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:14:51 AM

I'm currently looking at options to provide a profitable cloud mining service. I have already contacted collocation services in Quebec, and have met a developer in person earlier this week. I can expect completion of a fully-functional website with a user interface, stats, payout system, and account registration in around a month. This will allow investors to purchase cloud mining shares, monitor statistics, and enable auto payments from mining rewards. There will also be a built-in exchange later.

The biggest thing with the mining industry is that it is relatively un-ROIable in many cases. The timeframe to achieve a full return on investment on many new Bitcoin ASIC hardware is over a year when factoring in electricity costs. Then, you also have to consider difficulty increases, and the devaluation of ASIC hardware. That makes it next to impossible to make back your initial investment.

Currently, there are no cloud mining services that can offer a reasonable ROI on their issued shares. These shares are often ridiculously priced, and maintenance fees eat into the revenue. I have made that analysis by looking at the biggest cloud mining services:  Hashnest, Genesis Mining, and Hashflare.

What I plan to offer is a cloud mining service that is ROIable- a first in this type of industry. I have done my due diligence in finding affordable hosting, and I currently am looking for cheaper suppliers. In addition, I plan to be the first cloud mining service that will offer hashrate redemption- once mining becomes unprofitable, hardware will be sold and the money be distributed with hashrate owners. This will ensure that the underlying value of the hashrate share will be at least a reasonable portion of the sale price. As the mining hardware will only be GPUs and computer components, the hardware will not devalue significantly. There always is a big market for used computer components, as they hold a multitude of use cases. With this in mind, the investor will earn money from cloud mining, as well as the conversion of hashrate to BTC if mining no longer becomes profitable.

There will be a limited supply of MH (Ethereum mining hashrate) in the early months of this operation, as most of the rig deployment work will be done by a very small team. Rigs will be constructed in Toronto, then driven to Quebec (over 5 hours, once every 2-3 weeks). I currently am looking for early backers, if you are interested, please send me a PM (there will be a pricing discount).

As always transparency will be key. Various pictures will be provided of the hardware, both in construction and running in the collocation center. There will also be a pool address from where everyone can monitor the entire farm's hashrate. The MH we sell will never exceed the hashrate we own.

Mining since 2014
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:43:18 AM

I'm currently looking at options to provide a profitable cloud mining service. I have already contacted collocation services in Quebec, and have met a developer in person earlier this week. I can expect completion of a fully-functional website with a user interface, stats, payout system, and account registration in around a month. This will allow investors to purchase cloud mining shares, monitor statistics, and enable auto payments from mining rewards. There will also be a built-in exchange later.

The biggest thing with the mining industry is that it is relatively un-ROIable in many cases. The timeframe to achieve a full return on investment on many new Bitcoin ASIC hardware is over a year when factoring in electricity costs. Then, you also have to consider difficulty increases, and the devaluation of ASIC hardware. That makes it next to impossible to make back your initial investment.

Currently, there are no cloud mining services that can offer a reasonable ROI on their issued shares. These shares are often ridiculously priced, and maintenance fees eat into the revenue. I have made that analysis by looking at the biggest cloud mining services:  Hashnest, Genesis Mining, and Hashflare.

What I plan to offer is a cloud mining service that is ROIable- a first in this type of industry. I have done my due diligence in finding affordable hosting, and I currently am looking for cheaper suppliers. In addition, I plan to be the first cloud mining service that will offer hashrate redemption- once mining becomes unprofitable, hardware will be sold and the money be distributed with hashrate owners. This will ensure that the underlying value of the hashrate share will be at least a reasonable portion of the sale price. As the mining hardware will only be GPUs and computer components, the hardware will not devalue significantly. There always is a big market for used computer components, as they hold a multitude of use cases. With this in mind, the investor will earn money from cloud mining, as well as the conversion of hashrate to BTC if mining no longer becomes profitable.

There will be a limited supply of MH (Ethereum mining hashrate) in the early months of this operation, as most of the rig deployment work will be done by a very small team. Rigs will be constructed in Toronto, then driven to Quebec (over 5 hours, once every 2-3 weeks). I currently am looking for early backers, if you are interested, please send me a PM (there will be a pricing discount).

As always transparency will be key. Various pictures will be provided of the hardware, both in construction and running in the collocation center. There will also be a pool address from where everyone can monitor the entire farm's hashrate. The MH we sell will never exceed the hashrate we own.

Imho, i find this a good idea or at least a good efford from your side.
Still, to good to be true...

This farm of yours will start running in a month? What is your plan for early investors for your project? There will be a investment scale according the funds that any of the possible investors deposit? They will have to PMed you and how it will be secured that you dont running away?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:22:33 AM

Imho, i find this a good idea or at least a good efford from your side.
Still, to good to be true...

This farm of yours will start running in a month? What is your plan for early investors for your project? There will be a investment scale according the funds that any of the possible investors deposit? They will have to PMed you and how it will be secured that you dont running away?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

The initial rollout of active mining hardware will be in Quebec in around 1-2 months. It should coincide with the launch of the website. For early backers, there will be a reasonable discount per MH. However, I'm just looking for only a few early investors as I already have the capital for the initial rollout (the added capital will just increase the size of the initial batch).

Regarding investment scale once the website has launched, in the beginning, I don't plan on having a "scale" in which larger buys get more hashrate, as the available hashrate for sale will be relatively small. As the operation expands, we can expect a price scaling feature. And also, in regards to running away with early investor funds, I can just plainly say I won't. I know that every measure of caution needs to be exercised in crypto, and I commend that practice.

Mining since 2014
sbtctalk

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:56:47 AM

I received my returns for my first investment. More than 20%! Im blown away!

Are you still accepting investments? If you are, i will send

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:57:52 AM

Deposits will be open until sometime in November.

Mining since 2014
sbtctalk

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:15:05 PM

Deposits will be open until sometime in November.

Thank you! I've just sent in second round. Details in PM. Smiley

biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 01:55:41 PM

Hello Adam

Returns received! More than 20%! That is great! Thanks!

See pm -- sent a new round of investment.  Cheesy

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Johnyloco

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:00:16 PM

I also received my investment back with a solid return. I'm thankful Gladimor. It is hard to find person of trust in this crypto community. Though your program is still open, I may reduce the stakes of my investment over times. I don't know yet, since honestly I wanted to kickstart that fund for trading purpose
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:08:45 PM

I have made that analysis by looking at the biggest cloud mining services:  Hashnest, Genesis Mining, and Hashflare.

As explained here, all of these services are likely ponzi schemes without any real hashing. So they are in a different category.

Glad that there will be a serious non-scam cloud mining service, Gladimor! Smiley

-
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 09:04:03 AM

What would be the minimum $ to be backer for the mining?

And for DI and omicron, how do you actually manage to handle 2 projects at once. Salute

Thanks and regards
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:16:49 PM

What would be the minimum $ to be backer for the mining?

And for DI and omicron, how do you actually manage to handle 2 projects at once. Salute

Thanks and regards

For the mining operation, the minimum is 20 MH ($16.95/MH)

Well, I invest the funds of both DI and Omicron into the same digital assets. That simplifies things for me a great deal. The difficulty comes when I need to calculate the payouts for individual users. Many factors come into consideration- date of deposit, percentage of total, percentage increase of total, division of percentages, etc.

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: