Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bago lang ho ako dito sa bitcoin at wala ho akong kaalam alam  (Read 1056 times)
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:27:51 AM

paano kapag lahat ng newbie e mag post ng thread na ganito? wag sana masyadong kunsintihen may mga naka pin post yun ang unang basahin at kung nahanap niya itong forum malamang mahahanap din niya mga sagot sa tanong niya tru searching and not posting thread like this .

Well at least this will be a lesson for him/her.

I'm sure he'll be more responsible next time
suncut

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:41:57 AM

Enjoy ko muna ang pag babasa dito sa forum. Roll Eyes knowing current events na rin ang dating. Wink hehenk
vashpj

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:23:12 AM

Hindi ka nag-iisa kaibigan....basa basa muna tayo... Smiley
cielo98

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:33:32 PM

mahirap kapag bulag at di ka nagbabasa.

pinatawa na naman ako ni vindicare😂, cecillevera hindi naman ganun kahirap,sabi nga nila magbasa ka lang...try mo yung cryptocurrency.market,may mga videos dun re. bitcoin/altcoin for investors,very useful sya if u are just starting on crypto..goodluck and happy reading!
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:04:10 PM

Mahirap pala ang new dito
We all start being newbie bro, I know it is hard at first but you willingness will easy the difficulties. I think for a beginner like you, you nee do know first what is bitcoin and later you will have to build your goal base on what you read. I think it is that simple, just read, read, read, and you will learn and once you learn you will start making money.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:58:07 PM

We all start being newbie bro, I know it is hard at first but you willingness will easy the difficulties. I think for a beginner like you, you nee do know first what is bitcoin and later you will have to build your goal base on what you read. I think it is that simple, just read, read, read, and you will learn and once you learn you will start making money.

As with everything, being a newbie is hard.

But as time passes bitcoin will be easier for you - just keep working Smiley
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:42:40 PM

I went through thats stage and thats what i feel when i was at that stage. You should roam all the sections here to especialy the beginners section to have more knowledge about cryptocurrency. Its okay to ask someone here so go ask them here and we will try to help you.

Btw, you should post constructive so you wont kick out to this forum.
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:25:10 PM

Basa basa lang po tayo sa mga threads about bitcoins. Maraming threads dito na kapupulutan natin ng knowledge like sa trading, about sa mga scams, escrow etc. Ako nga din bago pa lang at nag eexplore. Just keep in exploring. Magiging bihasa din tayo in no time. Welcome pala dito.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:08:18 AM

As with everything, being a newbie is hard.

But as time passes bitcoin will be easier for you - just keep working Smiley

Well we all pass to that feeling for being a newbie but it is a good thing if you are going to be older here in forum and you are the one that is going to teach the newbies in the future.

You just need to have perseverance in able to learn here in forum, don't you worry because if you really want to know a thing.

You are going to pursue it so that in the end you are going learn it by yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: