Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FaucetHUB] Gamefaucet.com - Play GAMES, earn BITCOIN. 5 games which all pay!  (Read 9775 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:21:12 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 07:47:21 PM by mexicantarget

Do you love Arcade Style Games & bitcoin?
Welcome to GameFaucet. An Bitcoin faucet with several arcade style games to play.

Play Games:

We have some original and classic games for you to enjoy!! The main focus of our games is to provide users with Arcade style fun while playing. An Arcade game is a game in which you keep playing and progressing for as long as you can while trying to increase your score. You then keep playing to increase your high score.

Each game below allows you to track your high scores, total earned, total spent and total number of game sessions. We believe this will help you to continue to enjoy and compete using your hardened skills!

1.Bitcoin Pirates
You're a badass pirate, trying to collect all bitcoin from the map and avoid getting killed by the enemy pirates. You can kill those pirates if you pick up the magic sword. They give you bonuses!

2.Going Nuts
Going Nuts is a physics game, where you try to collect all the goodies from the map, by letting your squirrel fall from a height.
(This squirrel acts like he's on Adderall, so, be careful, lol.)

3.Bubble Shooter
BUBBLE SHOOTER. BUBBLE SHOOTER. BUBBLE SHOOTER. BUBBLE SHOOTER. BUBBLE SHOOTER. BUBBLE SHOOTER.
An awesome game. Lots of you might have played it in your childhood. Smiley
60+ levels.

4.Flap Cat
Flap "Cat". You got it. It's a "Flappy Bird" game. Instead of the bird, there's a cat with a jet pack which is going after bitcoin coins.

5.Tower Blocks
Build Towers and earn satoshi. Try to align them perfectly to earn more.

Activity Bonus/Faucet: Faucet has been disabled and replaced by activity bonus. You get minimum 200 satoshi every 15 minutes for being active in chat (posting messages at least one).

Upgrade: You can upgrade your level using your in game balance. No deposits are allowed. Upgrades help you in the following way:
1.Game Bonus - The higher your level the bigger your end-game bonus is when you win
2.Chatbox Username - Enjoy a progressive change in colours and aesthetics in your username while chatting
3.Shorter Wait - Wait less time between game sessions the higher your level is

VIP: You can however purchase a VIP using a deposit. It gives the following benefits:
1.Private Chatroom - Become an elite and chat in private with fellow VIPs
2.Earnings Boost - Increase Faucet claims by 25% and referrals by 15%
3.Remove Ads* - You no longer need to look at ads on content pages
4.Captchas Killed - All Captchas have been killed, never solve one again
5.Attractive Username - Stand out amongst the crowd while chatting
3.Shop Bonus - Enjoy 40% discount on all game shop items

* ads will continue to show on game pages

Referrals: Become an affiliate of our site and earn 30% commission from all Activity Bonus claims they do!

User: Under this tab you can get the following
1.ACCOUNT - Unique account url, account overview (your level, credit balance, credits won, activity bonus claims), update wallet address,email, registration date and registration IP address and your referral link.
2.NOTIFICATIONS - Activity Bonus claims, wins and losses on bets are listed here.
3.WITHDRAW - Progress to Withdraw - 50000 Minimum withdraw and 200000 satoshi is the daily limit of withdraws. Withdraws are sent your www.faucethub.io account for the address listed on your account page.
4.SUPPORT - Send us a message in case you are having any problem.
5.LOGIN & LOGOUT - For logging in and logging out of the website.

Make sure to visit the other sites in the FaucetGaming network along with our official Facebook and Twitter pages which are linked here, If you missed them here are the links:

www.gamefaucet.com
www.blockfaucet.com
www.pokebits.com
www.satoshiwars.com
www.freebtcmine.com
www.faucetgame.com

Happy Faucetgaming!!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:44:38 PM

Hello, I enjoyed your site and game.
Just mu suggest, would you make an android/iOS app. So we can play where ever we are, we don't stay front of our PC monitor everytime.
And another suggestion, can you make the flash player more lighter? It move slow in my PC, maybe because my internet connection speed
Thank you
pablotextoris

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 04:08:21 PM

this site rox Smiley

stout549

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 04:10:14 PM

Hi all This is a great site to come and play game and earn bitcoin as well for free. I have been here since the first day May 3, 2016 it came out and love it. I am at level 28.
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 04:29:18 PM

a good site to spend your free time at and earn some satoshi at the same time (I'm level 20 there)

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:16:44 PM

Just signed up and tested for first time on mine iPhone. Website design is good and like the idea to earn some satoshi with playing some fun games. Most games did work only flapcat did the screen freeze. Possible it work more good on normal computer.
izzzy

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:42:48 PM

great faucet.. tbh.. my favorite is bubbles.. cause in other games i suck with my snail-like-reflexes  Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:47:21 PM

Thanks for your comments guys.

Really appreciate it Smiley
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:02:26 PM

Another great site; I don't know how you do it. But kudos! Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:20:59 PM

Another great site; I don't know how you do it. But kudos! Smiley
Thanks man, nice to see you still around bitcointalk Smiley
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:32:07 PM

Just joined at your faucet or games of bitcoin, sure its good but i got stuked on the samurai, need to learn how to play it, i really liked the games need more time to play them, thanks for such great project.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:33:07 PM

Just joined at your faucet or games of bitcoin, sure its good but i got stuked on the samurai, need to learn how to play it, i really liked the games need more time to play them, thanks for such great project.
You're welcome. Hope you'll enjoy it.
If you're not a "arcade" game type guy, check out the big boys game site, www.FaucetGame.com Smiley
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:36:08 PM

If you're not a "arcade" game type guy, check out the big boys game site, www.FaucetGame.com Smiley
wow so cool, earning while enjoying i let my wife play with it hehehe, good way to spend time.
thanks mate keep it up.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:43:47 PM

wow so cool, earning while enjoying i let my wife play with it hehehe, good way to spend time.
thanks mate keep it up.
Watch out, don't get your a** beaten by your wife.
It'll happen if you get addicted to the site.
I've seen it happening many times.

At the end, men brought their women on the site, now they live happily again Smiley)))
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:59:28 PM

Just fun and get some bitcoins = ) I like it =)

I am very sorry but anyone can explain why the image are not displayed = ) or is it only on my browser lol =)
Don't worry about the images, it's just bitcointalk's anti-spam (newbie) protection they use.

Now you'll be able to see the images Smiley

Thanks for posting!
nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 05:26:06 AM

This sounds awesome, but can I ask whats in it for you guys to give away money to other people to play your games?

Like ad faucets make sense, this sounds amazing but i don't get whats in it for you?
Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:11:51 AM

i like this idea we can earn satoshis also playing games at same time
also the site so good when i access it use mobile device Wink
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:31:14 PM

This sounds awesome, but can I ask whats in it for you guys to give away money to other people to play your games?

Like ad faucets make sense, this sounds amazing but i don't get whats in it for you?
Google AdSense Smiley

i like this idea we can earn satoshis also playing games at same time
also the site so good when i access it use mobile device Wink
Glad it's working for you! Smiley
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:37:10 AM

Please retweet if you own a twitter account and you can, thanks in advance Smiley https://twitter.com/FaucetGame/status/766552953301848064
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:56:52 PM

Please retweet if you own a twitter account and you can, thanks in advance Smiley https://twitter.com/FaucetGame/status/766552953301848064

done retweeting buddy good luck and keep it up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: