Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rio 2016 overall prediction and discussion  (Read 2376 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:24:23 PM

for me united states of america be flagship front-runner for general champion title in this year's Olympics rio. united states of america have populated by many athletes who are experienced, they are one step ahead compared to other competing countries.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:34:32 PM

Soccer competition : Brazil team are in bad situation , they have only 2 points from 2 matches , they have wasted 2 points against Iraq easily . Today they will play against Denmark who are the hero of the group until now , Iraq also have 2 points but their match is easier against south Africa , for that , Brazil might get out early . What is your opinion ?

Yes I agree with you. I don't know what's going on with Brazil. First they were a deception in Copa America by not passing the Group phase, now they wasted points vs apparently normal teams. I now this is a little random, because countries normally take their youngsters to the Olympics, and even looking at Portugal, they had to change the entire team that made the qualification, which is even more strange.

Anyway, Brazil is playing home, and has Neymar, and were a deception in Copa America, so they should take this serious I guess, and I did not expect them to have so much trouble to qualify for next round. Lets see how they play vs Colombia in the quarter finals.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:03:52 PM

Basketball
Brazil vs. Croatia, bet for Croatia
Nigeria vs. Spain, bet for Spain
Lithuania vs. Argentina, bet for Argentina
China vs. Australia, bet for Australia
USA vs. Serbia, bet for USA
France vs. Venezuela, bet for France

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tsaroz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 03:13:22 PM

Men hockey, starting in 30 minutes

Argentina vs Germany

Of the three match both played, Argentina won non while Germany won all. So Germany will likely win

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 05:33:59 AM

A big upset in the swimming tonight with the Women's 100m freestyle with the odds on favorite Cate Campbell loosing with Simone Manuel and Penny Oleksiak finishing a dead heat for the gold. Michael Phelps done it again winning the Men's 200m individual medley for the 4th consecutive Olympics is a row. Well done and what an achievement. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:29:08 AM

Soccer competition : Brazil team are in bad situation , they have only 2 points from 2 matches , they have wasted 2 points against Iraq easily . Today they will play against Denmark who are the hero of the group until now , Iraq also have 2 points but their match is easier against south Africa , for that , Brazil might get out early . What is your opinion ?

dont worry they will go in next round no doubt about
also they are with Argentina pretenders for gold
still this doesnt mean that they will be like that

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:42:15 AM

Argentina vs Germany

Of the three match both played, Argentina won non while Germany won all. So Germany will likely win

Bad luck you lost your bet, Match end with Draw 4 - 4. In first half your expectation is right, Germany took the lead in the first half they scored 3 goals. But in second half great come back from Argentina the scored 2 goals in last 10 minutes. If Germany does not score goal in last minute they will lose this match. Congrats to both teams.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:01:24 AM

Argentina vs Germany

Bad luck you lost your bet, Match end with Draw 4 - 4. In first half your expectation is right, Germany took the lead in the first half they scored 3 goals. But in second half great come back from Argentina the scored 2 goals in last 10 minutes. If Germany does not score goal in last minute they will lose this match. Congrats to both teams.
This match was very entertaining. I too placed a bet for Germany. I lost my bet, but it is ok I enjoyed this game. One point of time I thought Argentina would win this match. But 59th-minute goal helped Germany to make this game Draw. Bad luck for Argentina and also me.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 12:30:57 AM

Another great night of swimming is coming up and can Michael Phelps win his 23rd gold medal and his 5th gold medal at these Olympic games? It's going to be a great race the 100m Men's butterfly and can someone upstage Phelps? I think Joseph Schooling has a good chance at winning gold and upstaging Phelps and Chad le Clos to finish top 3.

Katie Ledecky is also going for history tonight in the 800m Women's freestyle trying to become the first female to win the 200m, 400m and 800m freestyle gold medal. I think she will easily achieve this.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:16:35 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 12:59:17 AM by macedoniantable

What a great game in mens basketball Australia v USA. Australia showed tonight that they can match it with the best in the world and I think if it wasn't for Carmelo Anthony scoring 9 from 15 3 point shots Australia might of won the game. USA ended up winning by 10 points but it was a lot closer then that. I think Australia is in the mix to win a medal at these Olympic games.
I was watching the score when it was still close but USA was leading so I thought they had this game in the bag. Australia is a force to be reckoned with and their contention with the American team in basketball is for sure if they can hold them within 10 points of their own overall score in the fourth quarter of play.
raaajlucky

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:46:32 PM

Another great night of swimming is coming up and can Michael Phelps win his 23rd gold medal and his 5th gold medal at these Olympic games? It's going to be a great race the 100m Men's butterfly and can someone upstage Phelps? I think Joseph Schooling has a good chance at winning gold and upstaging Phelps and Chad le Clos to finish top 3.

Katie Ledecky is also going for history tonight in the 800m Women's Freestyle trying to become the first female to win the 200m, 400m and 800m freestyle gold medal. I think she will easily achieve this.
Michael Phelps, he is an amazing player, he won total 26 medals in his 5th Olympic in that 23 gold medals. This is a world record. People will compare this man to India. India won 26 medals in their entire Olympic history, But this man alone won that medals in just 5 Olympics. Congratulation Michael Phelps.
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 09:16:13 PM

We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Olympics 2016 :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

This is the direct link to our Olympics Offerings : DirectBet Olympics Offerings.

In general, more events and betting options are added as we approach the events start time.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 11:11:57 PM

Katie Ledecky is also going for history tonight in the 800m Women's Freestyle trying to become the first female to win the 200m, 400m and 800m freestyle gold medal. I think she will easily achieve this.
Michael Phelps, he is an amazing player, he won total 26 medals in his 5th Olympic in that 23 gold medals. This is a world record. People will compare this man to India. India won 26 medals in their entire Olympic history, But this man alone won that medals in just 5 Olympics. Congratulation Michael Phelps.

Yes they will and he is already ahead of many countries some of which have not even won a medal ever at an Olympic games. It was good to see Joseph Schooling win the gold medal in the 100m butterfly the first gold medal for Singapore ever in an Olympic games. And more history in the same event with 3 swimmers dead heat for the silver medal.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

for me united states of america be flagship front-runner for general champion title in this year's Olympics rio. united states of america have populated by many athletes who are experienced, they are one step ahead compared to other competing countries.
It use to be Russia that was the heavy favorites to win alot of medals as they tend to in the games.
But now with some of their athletes getting banned from competition. it seems that the USA are the ones that are the favorites now to take home the most hardware once the games are done with.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:53:02 AM

Indonesia lost the badminton's gold medal in London. 

Now in Rio,  Indonesia will get the gold medal from badminton at least 1 medal.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:20:38 AM

Indonesia lost the badminton's gold medal in London. 

Now in Rio,  Indonesia will get the gold medal from badminton at least 1 medal.

Nice going for your country. as for my country, we have yet to acquire our 1st Olympic gold. in our own Olympic history, we only got 10 medals in all but no gold yet and 3 silver. so it is a big thing for us if we had a delegate/s who would get a bronze or even a silver medal.
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:44:02 AM

Yeah phelps is amazing. Too bad his last race he only got tied for all those silvers, it would of been neat to see him going out of his olympics with a gold but he has
been awesome this olympics winning at his age

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:48:20 AM

Yeah phelps is amazing. Too bad his last race he only got tied for all those silvers, it would of been neat to see him going out of his olympics with a gold but he has
been awesome this olympics winning at his age

Phelps is super amazing in swimming, I think Phelps gain medal in every Olympic he followed, just very unfortunate that he lost with joseph schooling in butterfly stroke, but it was a very intense and very excited to watch

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
raaajlucky

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:50:22 AM

Today Hockey women Semifinal match b/w Netherlands vs. Germany, In this game, Netherland is the fav team to win this game. But I already placed a bet on Germany for Gold medal. So I wish Germany to win this match. Any other guess in this game.

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:52:13 AM

Just watched Brazil beat walsh Jennings and ross and that was
insane how well they played.

I am glad I couldn't find a betting line on the match because I would
of for sure bet walsh/ross.  That was a crazy upset.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: