Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must trust with bitcoin?  (Read 16990 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:38:55 PM

We must put our trust on Bitcoin because bitcoin has unlocked a lot of doors for us. Anonymity, irreversible and fast payments, a new community, and another world which is a combination of trolls and intelligent people. Without bitcoin, maybe half of the people in here aren't making decent amount of money everyday. That includes me, bitcoin has introduced me to a way of earning money online.

I used to stay online for a couple of hours just to interact with people on Facebook and that's just so pointless. Now, whenever I'm online, I spend my time in this forum and that has been a really good thing ever since. It kept me away from social media and it made me earn some money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:41:46 PM

I have full faith in bitcoin that if I keep on collecting it at a moment then it will surely make me rich in future and it will also be an best currency in future which will be holding more importance then fiat.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:16:59 PM

Remembered bitcoin is first and mostly anonymous virtual money,also now investor choosed bitcoin become best asset for invest,until when we must trusted bitcoin become part our life?
here for your question i will ask you why we should not believe bitcoin?? i think for this you will have no answer!!
but here i want tell you that , we can do everything with money or more in comparison of bank money or practicak money .
yeah, there is no reason why people would want not to believe in bitcoins, i think it is just the best currency that has ever been made

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:20:49 PM

I have full faith in bitcoin that if I keep on collecting it at a moment then it will surely make me rich in future and it will also be an best currency in future which will be holding more importance then fiat.
I think even right now its the best currency because bitcoin is much more expensive than the other currency..
And i think the price of bitcoin will increase more so saving bitcoin is  the best to do right now if you really want to make rich in the future..
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:41:30 PM

Almost all of our lives are full of risks and yes bitcoin doesn't guarantee that it will stay forever or the price will keep increasing that It will not crash so it is really up to the user if he/she will take the risk and trust bitcoin. As of now I can see that bitcoin is improving Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:43:50 PM

decentralised, virtual tbh, its  not even a coin which can be touch like a $1 coin, but i trust, he trust, everyone trust. Maybe the value of it as the first recognize E-coin?
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:54:17 PM

Remembered bitcoin is first and mostly anonymous virtual money,also now investor choosed bitcoin become best asset for invest,until when we must trusted bitcoin become part our life?

We must put our trust on Bitcoin because bitcoin has unlocked a lot of doors for us. Anonymity, irreversible and fast payments, a new community, and another world which is a combination of trolls and intelligent people. Without bitcoin, maybe half of the people in here aren't making decent amount of money everyday. That includes me, bitcoin has introduced me to a way of earning money online.

I used to stay online for a couple of hours just to interact with people on Facebook and that's just so pointless. Now, whenever I'm online, I spend my time in this forum and that has been a really good thing ever since. It kept me away from social media and it made me earn some money.

We can trust bitcoin until it vanish from all over cryptocurrencies world, as we know bitcoin has strong foundation, the price keep increasing year after year and many people, business and company used it as currency or investment so we can say it strong in number (user and price) due to it's advantages that you said like anonymity, irreversible and fast payments worldwide and so on. With all of that, we have no doubt of bitcoin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:00:26 PM

Almost all of our lives are full of risks and yes bitcoin doesn't guarantee that it will stay forever or the price will keep increasing that It will not crash so it is really up to the user if he/she will take the risk and trust bitcoin. As of now I can see that bitcoin is improving Cheesy

Yeah its improving not only in terms of it price but also in terms of its usage, many new sites have started to encourage bitcoins as a payment method and it will keep on improving in future too.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 05:04:35 PM

We can trust bitcoin until it vanish from all over cryptocurrencies world, as we know bitcoin has strong foundation, the price keep increasing year after year and many people, business and company used it as currency or investment so we can say it strong in number (user and price) due to it's advantages that you said like anonymity, irreversible and fast payments worldwide and so on. With all of that, we have no doubt of bitcoin.

It all depends on how we look at it as a community because outsiders will see it as we do. We should actively spend our bitcoins and should contribute in the circulation movement of bitcoin instead of holding it. I am not against acquiring bitcoin but I think we should keep spending some part of our holdings so that it will bring economic world that would be aware of crypto currencies. Yes we should look it as a currency and not as an investment at this moment.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:06:28 PM

we must believe with bitcoin as it can support bitcoin be better, because if bitcoin does not have the trust of users, I think bitcoin will not last long. especially you have to believe that the bitcoin currency most profitable. we could become rich with bitcoin without the need to hard work.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:20:03 PM

I dont think we have anything to worry about since bitcoin is quite big already, and would most probably grow bigger in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:25:57 PM

The answer is simple governments use their money like a crazy stuff but we do not.bitcoin have a fixed amount of btc in the whole network and we can not product more than that

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:31:47 PM

BTCitcoin is the future of the currency and it will replace all old method of transaction so that is the biggest reason from point of view, only BTCitcoin is true invention and it will be universal currency very soon, I have very strong believe in it because it will change our life and way of living, it has very big opportunity to get start of early life.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:40:40 PM

BTCitcoin is the future of the currency and it will replace all old method of transaction so that is the biggest reason from point of view, only BTCitcoin is true invention and it will be universal currency very soon, I have very strong believe in it because it will change our life and way of living, it has very big opportunity to get start of early life.

Absolutely, the brightest point, ifyou ask me, is that that I won't have to rip my pockets carrying change in them Cheesy but yeah, I can't wait for the next few years to see bitcoin implemented in the everyday life activities.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:46:59 PM

It has already changed my life and the way of living, because before i never used to earn money from anywhere but my brother or father used to give money to me but now i earn myself and spend them for my things that i need, and it changed my way of living because before i never had any important activities on internet but it has given me some important activities for everyday.
skylighters

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:26:46 PM

If we are talking about the trust so that is true, people trust it thats why they are using it, and only not in a one way even they are using in different ways to earn the money. But one thing is clear that majority of all over the world have no awareness about bitcoin in deeply, only few people are using it and make profit, But now last 2 years bitcoin has started to popularity in the peoples.

Yes not many are aware about bitcoins yet, but the situation is on improvement stage and there is increase in the users of bitcoin, but for beginners it will take some time to trust bitcoin, but over a period of time things will change.
thats true though in the future im pretty sure that there will be way more people using it, in my opinion bitcoin is going to become huge soon
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 05:33:38 AM

If we are talking about the trust so that is true, people trust it thats why they are using it, and only not in a one way even they are using in different ways to earn the money. But one thing is clear that majority of all over the world have no awareness about bitcoin in deeply, only few people are using it and make profit, But now last 2 years bitcoin has started to popularity in the peoples.

Yes not many are aware about bitcoins yet, but the situation is on improvement stage and there is increase in the users of bitcoin, but for beginners it will take some time to trust bitcoin, but over a period of time things will change.
thats true though in the future im pretty sure that there will be way more people using it, in my opinion bitcoin is going to become huge soon

I think there is no need for improvements as bitcoin is always on the process of improvement. What we need to do is to introduce bitcoin to other people and tell them that we trusted bitcoin as it is a good investment and we can use it as real money for shopping online and sending someone where ever he is in the world.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:38:13 AM

Yeah its improving not only in terms of it price but also in terms of its usage, many new sites have started to encourage bitcoins as a payment method and it will keep on improving in future too.
Yeah eveyday the adoption multiply more, and more use of it born daily some day we can use it more in our daily needs buying some important things and payment get in much easy than now.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:47:02 AM

Bitcoin may be a great investation as we can see the value getting increased overtime.
Just keep hold it until next halving to made 200% of profit
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:53:10 AM

For me there is not too much trust in Bitcoin, its more a calculated investment. The price could change in an instant on bad news and exchanges or wallets can get hacked - definitely not something I would trust. But its also a potentially great way to accumulate money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: