Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTODEVIL trust abuse on LEGENDARY member.  (Read 2491 times)
Vinnie Stanley (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:15:29 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 10:25:44 AM by Vinnie Stanley

So it has become clear that cryptodevil does not look at facts but only listens to hearsay before giving red trust to a member. Is this the first time? I doubt that.

You find his red trust left here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=123172

Now it gets interesting, firstly because on his LISK delegate application MrPresident claims he was last active on his so called Phoenix account in April 2017 proof to be found here https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?t=191 but then he claims that the account was hacked well over a year ago which you will find here,,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511021.msg15860850#msg15860850   why doesn't that make sense to me?

Moving on, Phoenix signs a message from the address posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302585.msg13512991#msg13512991 8months ago.

address - 1BcaSzxNu9PCe9McRpnK7winWCei35W89x
message - this is phoenix1969 from bitcointalk
signature -

Code:
IDliHNKKvNbEemSxK2QTTrB4pBFdhJT67G5UeBqDgc9kCbfnHjzvXPcUUaDb7iPLGMS8PkzDYGFzee3l7HMx3rk=

http://coinig.com/?adr=1BcaSzxNu9PCe9McRpnK7winWCei35W89x&msg=this+is+phoenix1969+from+bitcointalk&sig=IDliHNKKvNbEemSxK2QTTrB4pBFdhJT67G5UeBqDgc9kCbfnHjzvXPcUUaDb7iPLGMS8PkzDYGFzee3l7HMx3rk%3D

To me this is clear cut but I would like to know the opinion of the community because these plonkers have actually reduced my investment by near on 50% with this Sad Is it planned, who knows? More facts will no doubt come to light so I will be editing this thread from below the following three lines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBadBull

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:25:22 AM

They must have an agenda. Maybe they want cheap lir, maybe they just want to fud, maybe they're mental but he is for sure abusing his trust. 100%

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 10:28:04 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 10:51:28 AM by Lauda

This is a reputation issue, not a forum one (meta). I like the irony in this one (pictured taken from trust ratings on your profile):

Update: I did say something constructive, and which was that the thread was placed in the wrong sub-forum. It is currently in the right one, and no the screenshot isn't off-topic either.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vinnie Stanley (OP)

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:44:46 AM

This is a reputation issue, not a forum one (meta). I like the irony in this one (pictured taken from trust ratings on your profile):

I like how you avoid evidence and go straight off topic. As you will see this isn't about me and my investment which is the 2btc risked when that dude was fudding away, which is why I wrote risked 2btc OK. So before going offtopic again mr staff member maybe read the damn thread and comment if you have something constructive to say and not just show us your signature.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:20:39 AM

i ask to be shown proof the account stolen on the main lir thread and none was given.
this is very nasty game plan from these memebers..
i look on this thread and clear the account not stolen.
why are they doing this to bril project that delivers on everything they say  Cry
BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:52:40 AM

I asked for the same and none given. CD is looking like a alt of mr president right now.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:17:50 PM

I am not sure that Phoenix1969 is a sold account, but his partner is almost certainly purchased.

I think the reasoning for the fake sale, and fake claim that the account has been hacked is that he is trying to protect his identity as his Dox is fairly easy to find, and he is planning on scamming with his site very soon.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 04:39:16 PM

Moving on, Phoenix signs a message from the address posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302585.msg13512991#msg13512991 8months ago.

signature -

Code:
IDliHNKKvNbEemSxK2QTTrB4pBFdhJT67G5UeBqDgc9kCbfnHjzvXPcUUaDb7iPLGMS8PkzDYGFzee3l7HMx3rk=

Is there are reason why the signed message didn't include a date?
BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:40:39 AM

signature -

Code:

Are they supposed to include a date?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 12:48:16 AM

signature -

Code:

If the goal is to prove that the owner of the account and the owner of the address is the same person - yes, a date is required (or some other unique-to-the-particular-situation piece of info). Otherwise the message could have been purchased with the account or even copied from wherever the previous owner may have posted it.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:52:21 AM

signature -

Code:

Yes or I could just copy+paste that next year and claim his account.. You should not sign such generic messages because now anybody can use that..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:11:21 AM

signature -

Code:

Yes or I could just copy+paste that next year and claim his account.. You should not sign such generic messages because now anybody can use that..

I guess anyone can, but if they are asked to move btc from that address they cant so the signature can bu used but also debunked at the same time if its being used by a fraud. right?

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:25:14 AM

signature -

Code:

I guess anyone can, but if they are asked to move btc from that address they cant so the signature can bu used but also debunked at the same time if its being used by a fraud. right?

Unless the scam victim buys it as a proper signature.. It will pass verification no matter who presents it.. 

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:16:20 AM

signature -

Code:

signature -

Code:

Unless the scam victim buys it as a proper signature.. It will pass verification no matter who presents it.. 

As requested with a date,
message - I am Phoenix1969 8/10/2016
signature -
Code:
HyFBhW1Ke+3NgjT5p2KXs8LxmMJwHvxaAP4t/tiC/DvnSbPUIt1grV3ZiYqj8fGj1eIgtJYloYiISu7IOxTChFI=

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:30:17 AM

I will just leave this here:

The thread is moderated and I'm happy to report that not one single post has been deleted since its conception.
This is not a self-moderated thread lol.

I also noticed that you did not address my allegations of you being a sold account, of the OP being a sold account, of your entire team actually being "one person", of the use of multiple sockpuppets in this, and other threads, of recycling BTC to make it appear as though you have raised more money then you actually have. Do you plan on addressing any of these allegations?

We'd appreciate if you leave your allegations at the door.

Neither my account nor Shogdite are bought accounts and if you did even the slightest bit of research you would see I am active in other communities as well. If you think one person could do all of this you must be insane. There's far too much work to be done for it to have all been done by one person so that idea goes completely out the window.

Yes, we have been moving around BTC. We offer perks and rewards some of which will require us to secure fiat. We're not here to gamble on the price of BTC. Had we not been liquidating, we would've been hit even harder with the downward swing from the high 700's to what is now the mid 600's so I'm sure our investors our glad we took this approach.

In the next day or two, we will gladly make a post containing the majority of the BTC raised so far with a signed message. I assume this will be satisfactory?
I started on BitcoinTalk over a year ago, and when I first started here I asked a friend to use an account because there was an inherent difference between using a newbie account and a more well established account. A friend of mine at the time provided me with one for free and I started joining signature campaigns and using it prominently on the forums.

I have no knowledge of the history of the account other than of when I started using it. I've not claimed to steal anyone's identity; Where have I claimed to be Eric Hansen?

I am Phoenix1969, an anonymous internet persona and what more would you expect from someone going into a a grey-area gambling project? Would you go in plastering your name all over the internet? Probably not.

Here are the facts, I've done nothing other then help deliver for the LIR project since I've been here. The history of this account is irrelevant as to whether LIR is a scam or not. If it was, as many people have stated we would've taken the 450 BTC and left. Instead, we have stuck here building our product, reworking our site for a more professional look and the results are paying off. Just yesterday, we had almost 100 new users unique by IP address sign up and test the site out.

I don't get it, we've gone through two new designs, we've implemented various bug fixes and patches to our site, ran a tournament for which everyone was paid for, started running a second tournament, started marketing with a Twitter advertising firm, we've ran a signature campaign for which everyone who was suppose to get paid got paid and now Shogdite and Jigar are working on developing a plethora of new content - Where's the scam in all of this?

I ask that the red trust is removed immediately because it's completely uncalled for. You call this a scam for which you have absolutely no basis other then the origins of my account. On the contrary had you looked at our project you would see we've delivered and are continuing to develop a working product. It's a blatant misuse of a power.

Anyways, feel free to think whatever you want of me, but LIR is here to stay and so am I.

The quotes are accurate.
BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:01:30 AM

seems like the lir phoenix never lied. thanks for proving that quickseller.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:05:52 AM

phoenix1969 said in June that his account was not purchased. He said today that he received the account from a "friend" as a "gift" several months ago.

The little blurb that phoenix1969 has up about himself matches how the Eric guy (the original owner of the account) can be described, and it is most likely that no other person can be described in a similar way:
Phoenix1969
Marketing Director, Media Management, Networking
phoenix1969@letitride.io
Phoenix1969 was born in the USA and studied post-secondary at Ohio State University. He's a hard working entrepreneur who is a huge fan and supporter of the LISK project and hopes to work with Shogdite on finding applications of LISK relevant to the LetItRide project.
http://archive.is/PWZcv#selection-887.0-899.269
BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:15:53 AM

phoenix1969 said in June that his account was not purchased. He said today that he received the account from a "friend" as a "gift" several months ago.

The little blurb that phoenix1969 has up about himself matches how the Eric guy (the original owner of the account) can be described, and it is most likely that no other person can be described in a similar way:
Phoenix1969
phoenix1969@letitride.io
Phoenix1969 was born in the USA and studied post-secondary at Ohio State University. He's a hard working entrepreneur who is a huge fan and supporter of the LISK project and hopes to work with Shogdite on finding applications of LISK relevant to the LetItRide project.

Its not purchased if someone gave it to him is it?

If I give you a cake did you buy it or did I, or did my wife at the grocery store earlier today?

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:22:06 AM

Phoenix1969
phoenix1969@letitride.io

I described myself as the arbitrary identity associated with this account. I never once stated that I was Eric Hansen thus I have not impersonated anyone. Since joining BitcoinTalk I have learned much about the technology, markets and the psychology behind advertising. It's obvious to me that the Lisk platform is of great use to the LIR project as it can be utilized to decentralize aspects of LIR. Technology such as Lisk and Etherum don't come along often so when it does it's not hard to see why I would be a fan of and support such a project.

I haven't lied about anything but draw your own conclusions. This is the last time I'm going to address these allegations and demand that the red trust put on my account by cryptodevil be removed. I have even stated I am willing to edit the signature or title of this account to state that Eric Hansen is not Phoenix1969, at least not anymore he isn't if that will put him at ease.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:27:22 AM

Phoenix1969
phoenix1969@letitride.io

I described myself as the arbitrary identity associated with this account. I never once stated that I was Eric Hansen thus I have not impersonated anyone. Since joining BitcoinTalk I have learned much about the technology, markets and the psychology behind advertising. It's obvious to me that the Lisk platform is of great use to the LIR project as it can be utilized to decentralize aspects of LIR. Technology such as Lisk and Etherum don't come along often so when it does it's not hard to see why I would be a fan of and support such a project.

I haven't lied about anything but draw your own conclusions. This is the last time I'm going to address these allegations and demand that the red trust put on my account by cryptodevil be removed. I have even stated I am willing to edit the signature or title of this account to state that Eric Hansen is not Phoenix1969, at least not anymore he isn't if that will put him at ease.
Is the entire resume that you wrote about yourself factually accurate? Is any of it factually accurate?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: