Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:46:02 AM

500 satoshi, is all MrPresident talking about the truth?

Yes, if you want some more evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535373.msg15866770#msg15866770

The OP of this LIR thread is using a bought account.

The second person to post in this LIR thread is using a stolen account.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:49:54 AM

LIR sell at 500 on yobit

Am I spamming? Report me!
sweeeter

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:51:06 AM

with accusations as such you  should really have hard proof to back this up shouldnt you?
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:51:41 AM

LIR sell at 500 on yobit
Thanks , I bought most of it .

Yes, if you want some more evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535373.msg15866770#msg15866770

The OP of this LIR thread is using a bought account.

I don't think it must matter that much . If according to you , he was a scammer , I think 450 btc is large enough to run away with . Whatever they have told , they have provided that . There is no problems whatsoever , I think I will go with LIR and devs. I believe in them .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:57:00 AM

Big hit for LIR . they must clear out this account hacking issue fast before it collapses fully . i just believe in the community and dev , i am gonna buy as much as i can now . hope everything gets sorted out in the right way for LIR lovers.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:00:09 AM

with accusations as such you  should really have hard proof to back this up shouldnt you?

Let's see, the Phoenix1969 account went from a history of discussing mining and being good friends with Searing for years to promoting an ICO while Searing asserts that he personally knows the original owner of the account and that it is not the same person who is shilling for this 'LIR' project which has even the OP using a purchased account (LIR-Liar, Hah! Ironic).

Which is more likely, that Searing is lying or that this is just another cookie-cutter scam ICO thread full of rabid sock-puppets, shills and their fanbois?

Has anyone EVER found a genuine cryptocurrency project that has been 'Fudded' in order to buycheepcoinznomnomnom?

No, it is only EVER the sort of shit spouted by scammers and their shills for fraudulent ICOs.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:00:40 AM

with accusations as such you  should really have hard proof to back this up shouldnt you?

Don't be silly these people don't need proof  Undecided They can do and say as they like until their masters remove them from their trust list. However that rarely happens.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:05:25 AM

If according to you , he was a scammer , I think 450 btc is large enough to run away with .

What? You think 450 bitcoin is enough for them to have simply run?

That's only the beginning of the process. Are you new to all this or something?

They've got 450btc to use to keep manipulating the market every time they post the latest plethora of 'impending moooooon' bullshit posts.

They can keep buying it when the price slips and then selling it back to you after they post some crap about impending update while using some of their 450btc to fake some interest in the coin and lift its price up while you panic as the FOMO sets in and you start buying at the new increased price because . . .well, FOMO.

oksana28

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:10:13 AM

If according to you , he was a scammer , I think 450 btc is large enough to run away with .

What? You think 450 bitcoin is enough for them to have simply run?

That's only the beginning of the process. Are you new to all this or something?

They've got 450btc to use to keep manipulating the market every time they post the latest plethora of 'impending moooooon' bullshit posts.

They can keep buying it when the price slips and then selling it back to you after they post some crap about impending update while using some of their 450btc to fake some interest in the coin and lift its price up while you panic as the FOMO sets in and you start buying at the new increased price because . . .well, FOMO.

I thought cryptodevil is dumb but after i saw him in this thread and he took the necessary step and repped the future scammers , i am happy with it.
Keep the good work going !
sweeeter

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:15:55 AM

with accusations as such you  should really have hard proof to back this up shouldnt you?

Don't be silly these people don't need proof  Undecided They can do and say as they like until their masters remove them from their trust list. However that rarely happens.

i can see that..
it should happen when people try and ruin a well run project.
they are disgrace to crypto and i am very unhappy that their lies and lack of proof has reduced my investment for now.
it will ocme back though that is sure..
i cant reply to crypto, i asked for proof and he just talks rubbish and shows no proof.
confirmed idoit.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:24:08 AM

this is strange.

If buy wall in 500 come from lir dev, this is not a scam

If buy wall come from users, this bring some trust, and this will rise soon

If buy wall come from FUD, this show us who is lying.

ill hold my coin and watch this

Medow

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:37:36 AM

this is strange.

If buy wall in 500 come from lir dev, this is not a scam

If buy wall come from users, this bring some trust, and this will rise soon

If buy wall come from FUD, this show us who is lying.

ill hold my coin and watch this

This is not a scam is it lol They raised a shit load of BTC and said they will deliver that what they have currently been delivering. They update the thread all the time and never hype any updates. They are fast and fixing the site and responding to the community.

Anyone who sold at a loss will regret it because at the end of the day regardless of even if the account was stolen which it clearly is not, they would have ran long ago. Who in their right mind would use a stolen account to create an ICO that is some funny shit.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:43:43 AM

Anyone who sold at a loss will regret it because at the end of the day regardless of even if the account was stolen ...they would have ran long ago. Who in their right mind would use a stolen account to create an ICO that is some funny shit.

The kind of people who made sure to stake a btc address in January so they could claim to be the original owner.

They didn't expect that Searing would vouch for MrPresident's assertion that Phoenix1969 had been stolen from him and that, in doing so, the trust ratings which pre-date the Bitcointalk forum hack would prove that Phoenix1969/MrPresident were the same people at the time of the rating he gave Searing.

Medow

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:50:21 AM

Anyone who sold at a loss will regret it because at the end of the day regardless of even if the account was stolen ...they would have ran long ago. Who in their right mind would use a stolen account to create an ICO that is some funny shit.

The kind of people who made sure to stake a btc address in January so they could claim to be the original owner.

They didn't expect that Searing would vouch for MrPresident's assertion that Phoenix1969 had been stolen from him and that, in doing so, the trust ratings which pre-date the Bitcointalk forum hack would prove that Phoenix1969/MrPresident were the same people at the time of the rating he gave Searing.

A word from someone is not proof though is it so that is moot, if the forum classed that as proof the account would be with the owner, which it is. Now if MrPresident had proof it was stolen it would have been returned to him long ago so don't play that card. This is so obvious and being a hero member I would have imagined you would have better things to do than, he said she said. Lets stick to proof and facts please.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:54:39 AM

some people who every want be a cop on real life, but just realise that on a forum.

show us prof about u talk behind

sweeeter

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:02:17 PM

some people who every want be a cop on real life, but just realise that on a forum.

show us prof about u talk behind

there many want to be cops on forum that go around throwing red trust at everyone.
i wonder if we get red trust for investing in lir  Grin
bring it on i will wear with pride and report you to dooglussss.
makes me wonder mmmmmm
anywaone else wonder the same?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:15:16 PM

I started on BitcoinTalk over a year ago, and when I first started here I asked a friend to use an account because there was an inherent difference between using a newbie account and a more well established account. A friend of mine at the time provided me with one for free and I started joining signature campaigns and using it prominently on the forums.

I have no knowledge of the history of the account other than of when I started using it. I've not claimed to steal anyone's identity; Where have I claimed to be Eric Hansen?

I am Phoenix1969, an anonymous internet persona and what more would you expect from someone going into a a grey-area gambling project? Would you go in plastering your name all over the internet? Probably not.

Here are the facts, I've done nothing other then help deliver for the LIR project since I've been here. The history of this account is irrelevant as to whether LIR is a scam or not. If it was, as many people have stated we would've taken the 450 BTC and left. Instead, we have stuck here building our product, reworking our site for a more professional look and the results are paying off. Just yesterday, we had almost 100 new users unique by IP address sign up and test the site out.

I don't get it, we've gone through two new designs, we've implemented various bug fixes and patches to our site, ran a tournament for which everyone was paid for, started running a second tournament, started marketing with a Twitter advertising firm, we've ran a signature campaign for which everyone who was suppose to get paid got paid and now Shogdite and Jigar are working on developing a plethora of new content - Where's the scam in all of this?

I ask that the red trust is removed immediately because it's completely uncalled for. You call this a scam for which you have absolutely no basis other then the origins of my account. On the contrary had you looked at our project you would see we've delivered and are continuing to develop a working product. It's a blatant misuse of a power.

Anyways, feel free to think whatever you want of me, but LIR is here to stay and so am I.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:15:52 PM

Who the fuck is searing and why should anyone care.
Searing is a personal friend of MrPresident/Phoenix1969 and has far more credibility than a storm of raging sock-puppets and shills

100% PROOF THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS HACKED is whats needed. Nothing less will do including a statement made by some dude that said he does know another person who may have originally made the account because unless searing is by the side of mr president 24/7 365 there is no possible way he knows if president sold the account, gave it away, lost it, forgot about it ect.

See, the trouble with that false logic is that it completely ignores the fact that the current controller of the Phoenix1969 account has already tried to claim that he is the original owner of it. That would have been his time to at least try and slip in the excuse that it was a bought account, too late now he's already attempted to falsely claim himself as being the original owner by way of a signed bitcoin address from January of this year.

So we know the account isn't controlled by its original owner yet the person who is using it to shill for this shutupandtakemymoney ICO has lied in trying to claim he is its original owner.

Which doesn't look good for either him or this shutupandtakemymoney ICO project, in terms of the trustworthiness, or otherwise, of the people behind it.

sweeeter

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:18:16 PM

I started on BitcoinTalk over a year ago, and when I first started here I asked a friend to use an account because there was an inherent difference between using a newbie account and a more well established account. A friend of mine at the time provided me with one for free and I started joining signature campaigns and using it prominently on the forums.

I have no knowledge of the history of the account other than of when I started using it. I've not claimed to steal anyone's identity; Where have I claimed to be Eric Hansen?

I am Phoenix1969, an anonymous internet persona and what more would you expect from someone going into a a grey-area gambling project? Would you go in plastering your name all over the internet? Probably not.

Here are the facts, I've done nothing other then help deliver for the LIR project since I've been here. The history of this account is irrelevant as to whether LIR is a scam or not. If it was, as many people have stated we would've taken the 450 BTC and left. Instead, we have stuck here building our product, reworking our site for a more professional look and the results are paying off. Just yesterday, we had almost 100 new users unique by IP address sign up and test the site out.

I don't get it, we've gone through two new designs, we've implemented various bug fixes and patches to our site, ran a tournament for which everyone was paid for, started running a second tournament, started marketing with a Twitter advertising firm, we've ran a signature campaign for which everyone who was suppose to get paid got paid and now Shogdite and Jigar are working on developing a plethora of new content - Where's the scam in all of this?

I ask that the red trust is removed immediately because it's completely uncalled for. You call this a scam for which you have absolutely no basis other then the origins of my account. On the contrary had you looked at our project you would see we've delivered and are continuing to develop a working product. It's a blatant misuse of a power.

Anyways, feel free to think whatever you want of me, but LIR is here to stay and so am I.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Medow

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:19:38 PM

So we know the account isn't controlled by its original owner yet the person who is using it to shill for this shutupandtakemymoney ICO has lied in trying to claim he is its original owner.

Can you point me to where he claimed he is the original owner that created the account please?
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: