Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for Bitcoin Address with 1,500 BTC from 2013 Paying 0.1 BTC  (Read 1151 times)
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

There is no source of 0.1 BTC from this newbie OP. No one has asked about it from the OP. Don't waste time if the OP do not come back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:07:12 AM

I guess any altcoin creating experts could find this address.
Clam coin's initial distribution was similar to this, kind of finding addresses with non-zero balance. I believe there will be still enough chances for experts to head in here if OP escrows the reward bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:15:38 AM

I guess any altcoin creating experts could find this address.
Clam coin's initial distribution was similar to this, kind of finding addresses with non-zero balance. I believe there will be still enough chances for experts to head in here if OP escrows the reward bitcoins.

Yes, with some scripts you can short list bitcoin addresses which are having any specific balance and transaction on particular year.
From google search, find this code, I am not programing expert and these steps might result in preparing bitcoin rich list.

Have an up-to-date blockchain in ~/.bitcoin
Download and compile blockparser.
Run ./parser allBalances >allBalances.txt
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:26:04 AM

He'd still need the priv key for any address to dig clams, or probably any other altcoin using bitcoin address distribution..

Beep boop beep boop
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:54:59 AM

first we should know for what reason and what purpose OP wants a address with this ammount of btc. he is just a newbie. but I can't say him a hacker. because if his attention just want to hacke addresses and steal bitcoins. then the condition of 2013's address is not understandable. he can hack any year's addy..
but still it is malicious for me.
OP must mention for what purposes that is looking for that address Its malicious for me too so other people think in the other side that he want to hack or steal some bitcoins.

Eh? Knowing only the address to hack some bitcoin? Its not possible to spend/hack an address balance if you don't have the private keys for it, so i assume the op only wants to show his friends about his "savings"
Yeah I dont think he could hack some btc address, but paying 0.1 btc for just showing the address to his friends is bit weird for me honestly Cheesy

I doubt he will pay just for it, i think after someone posted an address here that fits on what he is looking for he will be gone by then unless if puts the bounty to trusted escrow first and the escrow will send the payment immediately to the one that first to post an address that meets the details op given
I don't think a trusted and legit scammer will help out here for this type of work.
this is  highly seems malicious here. we don't know why he is asking for an address belongs to 2013 with 1500 btc balance.
and
he's not gonna hire any escrow. because he's just a scammer.(in my opinion)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:03:58 AM

first we should know for what reason and what purpose OP wants a address with this ammount of btc. he is just a newbie. but I can't say him a hacker. because if his attention just want to hacke addresses and steal bitcoins. then the condition of 2013's address is not understandable. he can hack any year's addy..
but still it is malicious for me.
OP must mention for what purposes that is looking for that address Its malicious for me too so other people think in the other side that he want to hack or steal some bitcoins.

Eh? Knowing only the address to hack some bitcoin? Its not possible to spend/hack an address balance if you don't have the private keys for it, so i assume the op only wants to show his friends about his "savings"
Yeah I dont think he could hack some btc address, but paying 0.1 btc for just showing the address to his friends is bit weird for me honestly Cheesy

I doubt he will pay just for it, i think after someone posted an address here that fits on what he is looking for he will be gone by then unless if puts the bounty to trusted escrow first and the escrow will send the payment immediately to the one that first to post an address that meets the details op given
I don't think a trusted and legit scammer will help out here for this type of work.
this is  highly seems malicious here. we don't know why he is asking for an address belongs to 2013 with 1500 btc balance.
and
he's not gonna hire any escrow. because he's just a scammer.(in my opinion)

my impression for this post at first really is scam since he didnt post some information whybhe need this and where he gonna use those old wallet with 1500btc balance, and it cross in my mind that maybe he own a hyip and want this thing to make his proof of wallet. maybe we need to wait for him and clarify this thing if he will gonna use it for good and not for fraud purposes i think many people would help him.

midvidyk
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:25:32 AM

I can find it addresses for you, but I want to see some proofs that you have 0,1 btc Cheesy, and will pay for the executed work Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: