Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a Living Sports Betting?  (Read 5608 times)
witsie

Activity: 130
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:47:48 AM

hi ..yes .. i have for you a new method fro sports-betting ....
you might like it .... come here  http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/ to chat and discuss
you can also start as of now: just send 0.001 btc to 17NhWcPYvsCPHCYeWBVbVznCYuKm2P72L3
i will make you parlay on level zero ... 0.001/2.00 .... then we wait if it goes up to level10 = 1BTC
and we learn it together ... you can check it on that blog with 7 chats .... we bet "all for all"
i think we can make living of it .. but we have to work and have some luck too,
writing parlays is a patient job, so you can only invest and we will make you all parlays
but you can also write parlays if you want, and just paste links to the blog ... and we go
DrVaribo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:51:22 AM

It's too stupid and risky to invest money in sports bets, it's like a lottery. I prefer more reliable ways of making money, for example bitcoin.
witsie

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:00:51 PM

I think is bad is your suggestion make a living from gambling
yes ... i found a method i named: "sport-betting working" to avoid conventional and classic "sports-betting gambling" ...
it is in 10 levels ... we go up up up up to 1BTC .... hah .. but it requires to write 512 or 256 parlays ...lol .. hard job..
further more, we havse to copy links of each parlay and paste to our blog so everyone can see it
you might like it .... come here  http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/ to chat and discuss
you can also start as of now: just send 0.001 btc to 17NhWcPYvsCPHCYeWBVbVznCYuKm2P72L3
i will make you parlay on level zero ... 0.001/2.00 .... then we wait if it goes up to level 10 = 1BTC
and we learn it together ... you can check it on that blog with (7 chats 1 chat 1 level), we bet "all for all"
i think we can make living of it .. but we have to work and have some luck too, group has more chances
writing parlays is a patient job, so you can only invest and we will make you all parlays
but you can also write parlays if you want, and just paste links to the blog ... and we go
i have to make you a bettor's name so we can record your accumulated lost investment to refund it after we come to 1BTC
we do not lose what we risked, we prolong debts as politicians are doing, you need not to trust me or believe to me just work with me
have a good day ... i am witsie tendors in virtual world, in real world i am brendon flanegam in mundane realm
and i am brenderson frebonder in universal paradigm, finally i am zik zikalkis in history or zikalkis in divine realm
have a nice work and luck ... zik zik .. thanks
dsanity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:47:59 PM

nah bro its something about LUCK and 101 % research

i know people who got lot of success in betting and won 50 btc every day sometimes even more .

High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

If you don't know anything about sports, don't bother.  Be patient, be disciplined, do your homework. 

Believe in the Shield!
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

u can continue your life with bet, but if u win.  Grin Grin

if you lose u are out-die.  Undecided

u should think of bitcoin as a long term investment.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

I would be surprised if anyone could do that. It is unlikely to get a good return on a daily basis. There are cases of people who have earned enough money to live, however this is not the result of daily gains, but of moments in which such people have invested big money and were lucky.
coinchaser007

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:14:08 PM

You need to know a lot about sports and even then the upsets that seem like sure bets happen quite often.

I'd rather have a go at poker.  Less luck involved, but it requires a lot of time and patience.
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

You need to know a lot about sports and even then the upsets that seem like sure bets happen quite often.

I'd rather have a go at poker.  Less luck involved, but it requires a lot of time and patience.
Really there are people who voluntarily want someone to give their money by playing them in gambling. In general, I think that gambling is a game for experienced people in this matter. They play with each other and this is their lifestyle. A simple user there is better not to climb.
witsie

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:17:05 PM

to start your living from sportsbetting-working (not gambling) .... join me and us here http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/ ... send any amount of btc you want to this address 17NhWcPYvsCPHCYeWBVbVznCYuKm2P72L3 so hat we can write parlays for you on level zero ... we wish you go up to level 10 with that parlay and earn 1 btc .... then you will bail us out all..lolol.... if you want to write parlays yourself then just do it and paste them in blog ... if they lose we shall refund it to you if they win you will refund to us .... and we can live from sportsbetting-working method ... become rich ... nhhh ... with huge luck .. yes ... my target is to have 1000 parlays written on a day on all 11 levels .... but as now we have not a single betting line started .. lo lol ... we are under zero ...  it is on you to start any of betting lines 0 to 10 level ... visit the blog an decide .. we bet"all for all" .... bye bye  ... zik zik
kimhoan9x

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:56:22 AM

to start your living from sportsbetting-working (not gambling) .... join me and us here http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/ ... send any amount of btc you want to this address 17NhWcPYvsCPHCYeWBVbVznCYuKm2P72L3 so hat we can write parlays for you on level zero ... we wish you go up to level 10 with that parlay and earn 1 btc .... then you will bail us out all..lolol.... if you want to write parlays yourself then just do it and paste them in blog ... if they lose we shall refund it to you if they win you will refund to us .... and we can live from sportsbetting-working method ... become rich ... nhhh ... with huge luck .. yes ... my target is to have 1000 parlays written on a day on all 11 levels .... but as now we have not a single betting line started .. lo lol ... we are under zero ...  it is on you to start any of betting lines 0 to 10 level ... visit the blog an decide .. we bet"all for all" .... bye bye  ... zik zik

thanks alot !

http://www.khobepdientu.vn/
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:01:43 AM

live betting always have a small odds, so I think not worth only bet 100k satoshi .
Kenely

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

Live betting is much better than normal betting , but you must have knowledge as you mentioned .
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:02:38 AM

That is a very risky thing to do. In the sense that the income from that source cannot be guaranteed as a result of chance being a factor in a win lose scenerio. My own opinion is for you to make it a passive income and get another active income which will be constant to you
gonhunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:03:42 AM

I think this should be possible if you're betting on sports you mostly know about. There's a tipster here in the gambling section who already reached 100% roi in about 3months. My bankroll management tip is never go all in.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:04:06 AM

I will suggest you to not do it, making a living by only depend on betting or gambling is very bad choice, even if you say that you knowledge but the sport, but not every match can guarantee your winning, I think its the best just betting or gambling for fun, dont depend your live on gambling
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:05:02 AM

I would strongly advise you against putting 100k in fiat into gambling. It would be fucking stupid of you.
Fionoa

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:05:45 AM

Even though sports betting is skill based but we can't win all bets so it is quite dangerous and these also odds are not always high even few we lose also our profit may go down a lot. I will not make this mistake because gambling is not for earning money.
kimhoan9x

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:16:56 AM

I would be surprised if anyone could do that. It is unlikely to get a good return on a daily basis. There are cases of people who have earned enough money to live, however this is not the result of daily gains, but of moments in which such people have invested big money and were lucky.

https://www.elmich.info/
hassany5

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:37:33 PM

Of course there are a lot of people who lives just by betting, if you can make good research on every game + if you trust your instinct try it out by starting little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: