Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] |BENJI| BenjiRolls | Scrypt PoW |[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]BENJI in each Block|  (Read 352704 times)
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:19:11 AM

Why would benji be anything? I hold half o a mil , and there is other person little more than that. We will DUUUUMP!

Dump those rolls of BENJI then for 1 real benji if that's the case then other people can make benjirolls from your benji Wink
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:02:23 AM

BenjiRolls [BENJI] has won the weekly vote for coin addition on cryptopia exchange, now it will have a place to call home, thank the founding fathers lol
Dmac43

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:04:49 AM

BenjiRolls [BENJI] has won the weekly vote for coin addition on cryptopia exchange, now it will have a place to call home, thank the founding fathers lol
Yep and thanks to everyone that chipped in to help get it there.  Grin
Fweebie5

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Fweebs

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:36:50 AM

Yep and thanks to everyone that chipped in to help get it there.  Grin

Great news now we wait.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 11:16:32 AM

Now Benji will roll.... Grin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:32:10 AM

how to import a privkey ?

I sent 35000 coins to coinexchange 3 days ago but transaction hasn't confirmed yet. How reverse this transaction ? Importprivkey doesn't work at console for recovery my coins.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:28:19 PM

I sent 35000 coins to coinexchange 3 days ago but transaction hasn't confirmed yet. How reverse this transaction ? Importprivkey doesn't work at console for recovery my coins.

-salvagewallet when booting the wallet Wink
Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 02:42:37 PM

Hey same thing is happening to me on Coinexchange. I am going to contact them

cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 03:16:25 PM

Yes, you can also try repairwallet from the console. Restart wallets once you do repair or salvage. After sending coins the second time, check your transaction in block explorer for confirmation.
Darooghe

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:53:59 PM

The problem is not from coinexchange side. such tx is not exist at blockchains and my address still has 35000 coins available and it is visible at block explorer but at windows qt that's unconfirmed and unexpendable.
Darooghe

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:58:40 PM

Yes, you can also try repairwallet from the console. Restart wallets once you do repair or salvage. After sending coins the second time, check your transaction in block explorer for confirmation.

How repair wallet from console?
Darooghe

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:23:07 PM

The problem is not from coinexchange side. such tx is not exist at blockchains and my address still has 35000 coins available and it is visible at block explorer but at windows qt that's unconfirmed and unexpendable.

importprivkey doesn't work repair wallet doesn't work. confirmation for high amount doesn't work

The real meaning of shitcoin is benjicoin.
Saracenis

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:33:39 PM

importprivkey doesn't work repair wallet doesn't work. confirmation for high amount doesn't work

junior user are saying something LOL
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:48:27 PM

Another BENJI member had the same problem for 2 weeks, he tried everything, I told him to use -salvagewallet when starting the wallet, coins went back into his balance and tx's vanished, he sent again in smaller amounts, waited, closed and reopened the wallet after a while and it worked, everyone having similar problems should try the same procedure.

Also note that if there was problems with tx's being sent out then ocminer would of been the first to know since he's running the BENJI pool.
Darooghe

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:25:51 PM

Another BENJI member had the same problem for 2 weeks, he tried everything, I told him to use -salvagewallet when starting the wallet, coins went back into his balance and tx's vanished, he sent again in smaller amounts, waited, closed and reopened the wallet after a while and it worked, everyone having similar problems should try the same procedure.

Also note that if there was problems with tx's being sent out then ocminer would of been the first to know since he's running the BENJI pool.

I used -salvagewallet but all my coins disappear.
Saracenis

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:54:37 PM

I used -salvagewallet but all my coins disappear.
How many you had?
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:20:49 PM

I see BenjiRolls was listed on cryptopia exchange

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BENJI_BTC
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:34:17 AM

I've updated the Announcement to reflect the new addition of BENJI to Cryptopia Exchange.

Exchanges
https://www.cryptorex.com/trade/BENJI/BTC (Trade at your own risk !)

Keep rolling them Benji's up Mr. Franklin would be proud !
zebra.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:46:46 AM

I've updated the Announcement to reflect the new addition of BENJI to Cryptopia Exchange.

Exchanges

when benji traded in yobit?
MustStash

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:48:58 PM

Exchanges

when benji traded in yobit?

Congrats on the cryptopia listing, I guess yobit is the next stop then bittrex & poloniex Roll Eyes Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: