Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1000 btc Possible  (Read 83195 times)
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:56:20 AM

1000 bitcoin with trading is impossible. But if you invest 10-50btc for ico they might bring you 1000btc.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:24:44 AM

That's not a realistic target. Only whales and wealthy investors can achieve that but there is still no assurance. BTC1 or 10 is possible to reach in trading and that will take a couple years for sure.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:42:07 AM

Yes it is possible to make 1000 btc but you have to need huge money for monthly or Yearly 1000 btc earning. If you have a enaf money to start crypto currency trading then it is possible to earn 1000btc.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:34:11 AM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc

its a very difficult in trading cause u need a more knowledge about this if ur not to learn u not achieved u goal.. X10 is not a serious profit in trading maybe 6 to 12mos u achieved that.. Just try trading in other altcoin dont base is one coin  like only btc to usd... Altcoin trading u can profit 50-90% based in ur profit.. Good luck.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:41:47 AM

Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc
This is so hard. Over 1000 btc is not possible to earn even in the future that will be hard. If the alts coins price goes up in the future it only bit oven 5-10 btc and not even 100 btc.
Agamemnom

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:41:09 PM

Reading all these comments about how "possible" $7m worth of BTC is, one would think everyone on the forum is a multimillionaire...

Short, PC answer: yes, anything is possible.

Short, honest answer: no, not unless you have significant capital to start out with.

Also, if you're on this thread asking about how to become a millionaire by investing in alt-coins, take this advice, and stop trading.. forever.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:48:22 PM

It depends on the time frame and the capital you have for investment.
Normally 5x return from altcoin is huge in my opinion.
So from that perspective if you want to earn 100 btc from trading then you need to invest 20 bitcoin in altcoin. 
And you should invest in low marketcap coin because these coin can give huge return very quickly but it is risky as well.

Imagine coins making 30x, 50x, or even 100x pumps. If you had 5-10 BTC in there, that would hundreads of BTC at the final stage. Not that much possible, but not impossible as well. Anything is possible in cryptocurrency market. I've observed this during the last months.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

Nothing impossible. But imagine how you going to work double it, when at start you deposit about 10-100 btc and planning to get it in 1000 btc. Thats need hard work, even you have some strength support.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:03:29 AM

for me i suggest that it should be the high priced altcoin right now, which is the ethereum. I'm afraid that investing on coins that pops up and can't even take off won't be a good investment if you want it to be your stepping stone to have 1000 bitcoin.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:26:14 AM

Of course it is possible to earn 1000 Bitcoins.......if you start with 100-200.  Tongue

But no, you can't invest $100 in couple of alts and wake up one day with 1000 BTC. Bitcoin was one of a kind, Ethereum was something close, I highly doubt there will ever be any currency that will give you such high returns (especially when you take into account most of the ICO's are trading under ICO price nowadays).
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:09:31 AM

Xaur had a potential and not listed in any exchange until now after rebirth ,but 1000 its hard to get ithink but 100 btc yes can it if you are truly skilled in trading .you can do it in trading with multiple currency not only one currency , hope you will find a good coin that will make you millionaire,you need more patient to do that atlis there's a chance to have it, just don't loose hope.

For us now it its impossible to earn 100 btc from trading into altcoins,because mostly the price  in crypto world is volatile,sometimes it up and down and we cannot predict the right timing or when should the value of bitcoins pump up.its better to find the altcoins have a potential to increase the value in the market,maybe that the time you can achieve of what your goal in bitcoins profits.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:49:47 AM

Xaur had a potential and not listed in any exchange until now after rebirth ,but 1000 its hard to get ithink but 100 btc yes can it if you are truly skilled in trading .you can do it in trading with multiple currency not only one currency , hope you will find a good coin that will make you millionaire,you need more patient to do that atlis there's a chance to have it, just don't loose hope.

For us now it its impossible to earn 100 btc from trading into altcoins,because mostly the price  in crypto world is volatile,sometimes it up and down and we cannot predict the right timing or when should the value of bitcoins pump up.its better to find the altcoins have a potential to increase the value in the market,maybe that the time you can achieve of what your goal in bitcoins profits.
The price volatility is a positive thing for traders, it's not impossible and that is only based on our hard work and our intelligence.
I have friends who are doing well in trading and they are on their way to BTC100 and they deserved it because they put their passion in trading that is why they are profitable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

I have to agree with you, its hard to earn that kind of bitcoin eventhough you have a large amount of capital for trading.

Whales have even more than 1000btcs in their porrfolios so if its just about possibility, it is definitely possible. But that's an entirely diffrent thing to acquire that amount of btc. I doubt most of us here will be able to get that much

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:50:48 AM

Yes it is possible, yet it will took you a long time to do that because that is a lot of bitcoins 1000? It will took you for at least 20 to 30 years of continues successful I do not know how much time it will take but what I know is it will be a hard time to collect those plenty coins knowing that bitcoins valie are being too much expensive in this days but I hope that you might have the patience to hold that kind of coins because those will be worth billions I think or even more.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

I have to agree with you, its hard to earn that kind of bitcoin eventhough you have a large amount of capital for trading.
I don't agree with you it is possible to earn 1000btc if you a have a a good amount it really depends on your strategies when is the right time to buy and what coin to buy.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

emanbea1234

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

for me Yes making 1000 bitcoins with mining is difficult at this moment and it will become even more difficult but on the other hand there are thousands of other methods to earn bitcoins and 99% of them are legal ways.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

I gotta love these threads all about graving the big riches with Bitcoin; not realizing Bitcoin is sort of like anti-money anti-government/bankster greed, and cultural corruption brainwashing us into thinking this big house/car will makes us happy.

Do something creative, something you enjoy; get paid in Bitcoin so government cannot steal it for themselves and continue to ruin the planet.

Driving a new Porsche or living in a gilded cage, when billions of people cant afford a bicycle or clean water is not going to make you happy.

Think on that some.

Bitcoin is not about perpetrating greed, it all about leveling the playing and making the planet a better place to live.

What makes me happy is riding the bicycle, breathing fresh air, eating fresh clean food and water, meeting friendly people.
Agamemnom

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

So it is possible, just unlikely...
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:43:27 PM

1000 bitcoin as of now is very high amount and if you are ordinary people for sure it's very hard to earn that amount because even the owner of Coin they can't earn that with shortime. Maybe after few years if yoy have a lot of investment. But if you are ordinary people the percent is very low.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

Whales have even more than 1000btcs in their porrfolios so if its just about possibility, it is definitely possible. But that's an entirely diffrent thing to acquire that amount of btc. I doubt most of us here will be able to get that much

Yes but the difference is that whales either started many years ago and got bitcoin and other coins near their starting prices or they had a huge level of capital to begin with, with only a small starting capital it is really a pipe dream to have 1000 bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: