Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember when Bitcoin was new and.....  (Read 4592 times)
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

I remember in 2011 when you could watch ads that payed 0.01 btc each, i found them on this very forum and used to watch them all day from work. #GoodTimes

What do you remember from the early Bitcoin days? Share your memories here!  Cheesy Cool Roll Eyes
At that time, I paid little attention to bitcoin, and in those rare moments when I was intermingled about it, other people told me that it was more like fraud. Now I remember how I was a fool when I believed in it   Grin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

Im sad about this since i was just couple of years when started to be here,but what i remember is the price of bitcoin that much affordable from that year compared to whats the price now,and thats my biggest regrets because the very moment that someone told me about crypto specially bitcoin is i denied the idea and i do even think that this is another scam from internet sites .and dont buy a single percentage,things that until now im always thinking
radenyoko

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

My story is not fun about BTC. In 2011 BTC was busy reported by many media. Even at that time many Chinese people are investing BTC. However, the response of other countries to the BTC tend to ignore it and not even a few who think that BTC will not last long. And finally I thought the same at the time. Year after year passed until mid-2017 I heard the BTC price reached US $ 7000 and the news shocked me. Because I know at that time (around 2011) BTC prices do not reach US $ 1. Not long afterwards I finally joined this forum and much to learn what is BTC and coin / other tokens.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

It was last year when i start to join bitcoin in which that time bitcoin was booming. But i was positive that i can be given a chance to earn even if i was so new.  And yes its right i was able to earn good.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

I remember in 2011 when you could watch ads that payed 0.01 btc each, i found them on this very forum and used to watch them all day from work. #GoodTimes

What do you remember from the early Bitcoin days? Share your memories here!  Cheesy Cool Roll Eyes
You are lucky that you know about bitcoin that time if you saved all the bitcoin you collected from that adds then you are probably rich now. For me I remember when bitcoin was below $1,000 and the rewards in joining signature campaign are really good.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

Imagine in just less than a decade the journey became truly a success. and as I know about bitcoin is when they start bitcoin value is too small like twenty dollars per coin and now its value really reaches almost twenty thousand dollars
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

I didn't remember what and when I was knowing about bitcoin. But I remember I ever had 2 bitcoins and waste them in an exchange when the price is below 2000 USD. I remember too when I use it to buy alot of Ethereum just for send them to local exchange. Very epic. moments and now I have only 0.00xxx bitcoin 😂. I hope in the end of this year I have minimum 1 bitcoin in my wallet.
LordDisick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

One thing I can't forget about bitcoin was 4 years ago it was constantly appearing in many websites as advertisement and i just ignored it. It is one of my greatest regret if only I got curious and learn more about it maybe i have collected and earned more bitcoins by now.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

I'm new, so I don't have long memories of bitcoin yet. I started to recognize bitcoin last year when I saw the news that bitcoin was no longer a steam game payment. after that I look for bitname information and try to get it. at that time I was directed to fauchet and did not succeed. after that I was recognized by my friend in this forum around early 2018, and I feel better again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

I remember first time i got my bitcoin for a plusses its a coin for a forum site this is use in gambling like lucky nine and jack en poy i traded my plusses for around 10 btc that time the value of that bitcoin is around 70 dollars or less, i am not interested about bitcoin objective that time my only interest is the value so i traded it in just a day and bought some snacks and watch tv lol.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:53:33 AM

I was around when that happened before and till today I am still regretful I didn't started using bitcoin during that time. As I remember bitcoin price back then was super cheap and almost amount to nothing. If I only knew that bitcoin would blow up like this I could have bought a couple of bitcoins and would have become rich right now.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

I remember bitcoin way back 2014-2015, I used to collect on free faucets that time. I really don't have and idea what bitcoin is, what I do then was to collect satoshi in free faucets. I just enjoyed collecting and receiving them in my wallet which I used to by load for my mobile phone. I enjoyed doing that almost everyday, I didn't even realize how bitcoin could me more valueable after a few years. If could turn back the time, I guess I am a millionaire now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:16:11 AM

Yes when it was like 10$ then immediately crashed after that. I panic sold.
Those days were good. No one could expect bitcoin is this expensive today
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

Yes, I also remember at that time. It was too easy to earn bitcoin. I earned bitcoin by facet, pay to click and short link. I see the history in my coinbase wallet, at that time, I got 0.01284 bitcoin, around 0.15$ and sold 0.063 bitcoin with price is 30$ in 2014.  Cheesy
Chickendinner123

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

In year 2009 there are easy to earn bitcoin by watching ads but if you sell it it on cheap price. i remember im need to watch short ads and i will earn .01 btc it is very easy to earn just like using faucet or shortlink. But now i hope that goodtimes will back so that many people earn money and get some things that they want and to help there family. it is very shocking that bitcoin now is very expensive today. Very regreting selling it on the time that is very cheap.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

As I see most of people here beame involved into cryptocurrency in 2015. Why was that year so special?
Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

I know btc when it costs $ 3000. There should not be much memory.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

I recall the time when people began to share rumors about something new, about Bitcoin, not understandable for them. They were afraid to try, even at a price of 50$. Then everyone was puzzled. Only a few were aware of the issues and invested in the future.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

I wish I had a time machine and go back to time and invest all my money on Bitcoin lol Grin But now here I am at the bitcointalk forum and doing some bounties, investing, trading and hodling my favorite crypto currencies. Cool
At that time, I paid little attention to bitcoin, and in those rare moments when I was intermingled about it, other people told me that it was more like fraud. Now I remember how I was a fool when I believed in it   Grin

LMAO, at those times, I swear I never heard about Bitcoin or saw people talking about Bitcoin on forums or any elsewhere. I heard about this precious technology on 2017 and started to join this very informative forum called bitcointalk and my world becomes much bigger. Cool
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

yes at that time bitcoin is not as high now, even there are many phenomenon of fraud from some faucet. I used to join but not long because there are many mistakes, but now everything is changing. bitcoin becomes the king of all crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: