Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember when Bitcoin was new and.....  (Read 4587 times)
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

there is someone I remember noticing about my email here in bitcoin, but I read for a moment and it is erased considering it's one of them to be hyip. I participated in bitcoin last year and I am happy to be here at these times, as I know most of the news and projects that bitcoins around the world really work.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

Was not among those that started using bitcoin early but I always thank the Stars that I joined this community. I missed the days when faucet was worth something. I hope by 2020 something remarkable will happen so we can still enjoy it and looking back and be laughing and marveled at the same time over our progress.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

I remember in 2011 when you could watch ads that payed 0.01 btc each, i found them on this very forum and used to watch them all day from work. #GoodTimes

What do you remember from the early Bitcoin days? Share your memories here!  Cheesy Cool Roll Eyes
During the early age of bitcoin I was only hearing about it but knows nothing about cryptocurrency then, I think it was ignorance that makes me never to give listening ears to my friends until too 2017 but still am thankful, partially regreting not be involved on time. Anyway I am happy to be here at these particular time.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

I remember in 2011 when you could watch ads that payed 0.01 btc each, i found them on this very forum and used to watch them all day from work. #GoodTimes

What do you remember from the early Bitcoin days? Share your memories here!  Cheesy Cool Roll Eyes
I wish I had a time machine and go back to time and invest all my money on Bitcoin lol Grin But now here I am at the bitcointalk forum and doing some bounties, investing, trading and hodling my favorite crypto currencies. Cool
At that time, I paid little attention to bitcoin, and in those rare moments when I was intermingled about it, other people told me that it was more like fraud. Now I remember how I was a fool when I believed in it   Grin

LMAO, at those times, I swear I never heard about Bitcoin or saw people talking about Bitcoin on forums or any elsewhere. I heard about this precious technology on 2017 and started to join this very informative forum called bitcointalk and my world becomes much bigger. Cool
so with my bro, I also do not know what bitcoin in 2011, and I also just found out in the year 2017 bro haha,

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

I started in bitcoin about a year ago and I dont really have that trust when it comes to this crypto thing since Im still starting and dont really have that experience yet. One of my friend actually shared to me the perks of investing and having a bitcoin in those days and I was really amazed by it and later on invested some of my money in it though I still have my doubts. I remember when I first got my profit in bitcoin back in august last year and I was really amazed by it decided to continue and found a fortune in the last months of the year 2017.
arazi07

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

I start learn bitcoin in the end last year, bitcoin have a price on million dollar and I think that was expensive and first I join trading buy coin when the price is drop and sell when the price grow up or stable until now Grin
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

I remember when Bitcoin was new and I was just curious and the price at that time is so cheap and I remember it is an ads that gives you 1 bitcoin and I think that was 2012, but suddenly years past it is introduce as a digital currency and I was so excited to learn and to know about it. My first try is I joined in a betting game like BustaBet you bet and you win but that was not just easy to win. Also I try to invest in a small amount in our currency and try to trade coins at that time and right now I am joining bounty campaigns and other related about crypto and bitcoin.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Yes ... when bitcoin could buy 100 bitcoins for 1 dollar. And everyone laughed, they said that it would never become popular. And when bitcoin began to cost 100 dollars ... they said that well, that's it, right now the bubble will burst ... but it costs 22 thousand dollars ...
The conclusion is ... you have to think with your head)
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

When bitcoin was new no one told me about it. I GET TO HERE AND KNOW ABOUT BITCOIN LAST YEAR BY A  SENIOR FRIEND. WOW! INFORMATION IS POWER.
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

I remember that finding a free btc is very easy in 2011. and I am sorry why I did not save btc at that time until now.
machineskill

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

I used to do it just in my spare time and as far as I remember, I earned a minimum of BTC 0.002 per day. Hopefully in the next few years I will tell everyone that every post on bitcointalk will give me 200 bits
Scoremaster

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

I do not know what was at the beginning of bitcoin history. After all, I recently joined this coalition. But it will be very interesting for me to read your stories, what bitcoin was when I first started appearing on the market.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

I remember when bitcoin is new and one of my classmate talking about it. The price of the bitcoin of that time is very low but he saying it's starting to go up. But we can't buy btc because we are just only student and btc not available to our country. And when btc starting to go to the moon my country is late , because we can't afford so much btc we can just buy few cause it price. If my country know about it early we can be a rich people now.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

I remember that when bitcoin appeared, I did not believe that someone would spend money on it))) How I was wrong !!))
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

What do you remember from the early Bitcoin days? Share your memories here!  Cheesy Cool Roll Eyes
With my stories from the past, I am clear with this one thing that bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and since when it was introduced in 2098 and till now it has made tremendous progress and I seriously respect bitcoin for this, I know the time when people considered bitcoin a Ponzi scheme and called it a buy, though some calls it now also but they then rejected that thing are now regretting and including me and those who has believe it are now the bitcoin billionaires.
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

Though I came to know bitcoin in d early 2017 and keep on asking myself where I was since d establishment of bitcoin, on this note I usually envy d early adopters of bitcoin cos i always imagine what they would av achived on bitcoin. Nonetheless, I still believe it is never too late for any investor,  though d market is in bear able but i think with time things will get better. 
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

Knowing Bitcoin  last year  from my friend  is  kinda brain cracking for me, at first  didn't  believe that digital currency or  cryptocurrency  do exist. Thinking   if it is   really  working  Wink   My  friend  keep on explaining  how does it  bitcoin works and knowing that he's already earning   and  crypto  is  has the potentail  as  currency  since  then I started  to study  Bitcoin  and  Joined Btt.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

I remember the first time i knw about bitcoin and it was around $250 for 1 BTC price today.  Just look at where we are in price today. I miss the chance to own a bitcoin when i can. It is a life time miss.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I do not know about bitcoin from 2013 to 2017 and the most precious thing for me from the beginning was I recognized the bitcoin faucet. my maksuda mecalaim bitcoin for free and other coin-coin from the faucet maybe that's the thing I mostly baoed from bitcoin because we can all claim btc for free every day and we can also mecalaim allcoin else in the faucet so i think the most valuable thing for me is mecalaim btc free in faucet from the first time i recognize btc in 2013
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

I knew bitcoin last year, at the beginning I knew the bitcoin price was high and so many valuable coins at the time, to get it did not take a long time, unlike now so hard to get paid and to exchange it should wait for the market. today so many coins come out without a market to sell them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: