Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally received my batch 1 Avalon #152 ordered / paid on September 23, 2012  (Read 4042 times)
tripper22 (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:22:40 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 01:32:05 AM by tripper22

I called DHL today and they have nothing coming to my address in Canada. I have emailed Yifu numerous times. I have private messaged him and opened 2 support tickets. I have been polite in all my messages. I have done everything I can to get an update on my shipping situation. I continue to receive no response from him.

My order was placed and paid on September 23, 2012. My shipping address and phone number are correct. As a customer I did everything quickly and correctly.

Where is my batch 1 Avalon?

Edit: Bitsyncom / Yifu why did it take so long? My address was correct. I ordered and paid quickly. You didn't ship the unit until April 1st. I lost out on a lot of bitcoins.

What was the point of ordering early?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunblaster

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:24:19 PM

Strange as per newsletter from last night:

"Batch one have mostly finished shipping, aside from a small number of orders with incomplete/wrong address or phone numbers. We've been getting these orders back from our shipper and getting in touch with people to update their information, this is a fairly quick process."

I know our postal codes sometimes get people confused  Sad
tripper22 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:25:26 PM

Strange as per newsletter from last night:

"Batch one have mostly finished shipping, aside from a small number of orders with incomplete/wrong address or phone numbers. We've been getting these orders back from our shipper and getting in touch with people to update their information, this is a fairly quick process."

The shipping information and phone number is correct. If DHL had a problem they would have called me.
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:28:59 PM

I called DHL today and they have nothing coming to my address in Canada. I have emailed Yifu numerous times. I have private messaged him and opened 2 support tickets. I have been polite in all my messages. I have done everything I can to get an update on my shipping situation. I continue to receive no response from him.

My order was placed and paid on September 23, 2012. My shipping address and phone number are correct. As a customer I did everything quickly and correctly.

I dunno, we sent it out and it is also not on the list of problematic addresses, I'll update you as more information is available.

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 05:32:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155488.msg1657839#msg1657839

This could be a DHL issue.   You were in this thread and people mentioned EMS seemed to be the better option.  I wonder if it is in DHL's hands?

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
tripper22 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:33:45 PM

This could be a DHL issue.   You were in this thread and people mentioned EMS seemed to be the better option.  I wonder if it is in DHL's hands?

There is no DHL issue. I have a DHL office 5 km from where I live.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 05:34:59 PM

Just because they have a local office does not mean it is not a shipping issue.   What does DHL tell you exactly?  They have not gotten an inbound package?

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
tripper22 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:37:52 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2013, 05:56:16 PM by tripper22

I dunno, we sent it out and it is also not on the list of problematic addresses, I'll update you as more information is available.

Sent it when? It should have been shipped a long time ago based on the order number. What's the tracking number please?
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:38:00 PM

You respond to triper22 but not me.  What is wrong with me?  Were my bitcoins not the right color?

you are in the same boat, but you guys already knew that no?

I've contacted people that's on the list of problem shipments once I get it back from the shipper, and if I've not contacted you, it is probably because you are not on the list, and if you have not received a unit yet, you'll probably show up on that list.

and since you already provided the full info, I'll just pull it from the ticket once it shows up and inform you.

but right now, I got nothing.

tripper22 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:41:02 PM

Just because they have a local office does not mean it is not a shipping issue.   What does DHL tell you exactly?  They have not gotten an inbound package?

I have confirmed my order address and phone number are correct because I have a copy in my email from the original purchase. DHL have nothing coming to my postal code or my name.
xempew

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:54:15 PM

Bitsyncom,

I appear to be in the same boat as well.  Can you please confirm if Order #200000864 has shipped?

As per the instructions in the most recent news letter for non-received orders, I opened a support ticket.

I really wanted to place a Batch 3 order, but as you may understand it was hard to justify in doing so when the Batch 1 order has not been received and all inquiries go unanswered.

In Satoshi We Trust.
tripper22 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 06:04:28 PM

Yifu, if my order and other problematic orders were shipped. Why are there no tracking numbers? Mine should have been shipped a long time ago i'm guessing.
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 06:42:58 PM

Yifu,

I think you already know it, but order 200000381 has the very same problem, we don't know where it is.

I've resubmitted my address with ticket #501, but as you can see from my receipt that I've attached to ticket #501 it was already correct and cell phone number as well.

spiccioli.
tripper22 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:25:08 PM

Bump.
bitblazing

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:36:08 PM

Bump someone help this man find his Avalon.

Dude I didnt order batch one but I would be freaking out over all the profits you are missing. Sad

I really hope you get your unit very soon!

Bitblazing
Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 02:26:06 PM

My avalons arrived yesterday out of the blue. Yifu said the same thing, they were shipped.

DHL couldn't find them in their system I called a bunch of times. Even the morning they were delivered DHL found nothing in their system. So just because DHL can't find it doesn't mean it's not on it way.
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 03:03:44 PM

My avalons arrived yesterday out of the blue. Yifu said the same thing, they were shipped.

DHL couldn't find them in their system I called a bunch of times. Even the morning they were delivered DHL found nothing in their system. So just because DHL can't find it doesn't mean it's not on it way.

Aseras,

my problem is that they think that they wrote a wrong address, so my units could be everywhere, without tracking we cannot know where they are.

What I don't understand is why is it so difficult for them to make a phone call to their Hong Kong forwarder and get back tracking numbers.

spiccioli
tripper22 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:47:23 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 05:00:42 PM by tripper22

Quote from: bitblazing link=topic=1582compensation 7a79407#msg1679407 date=1364304968
Bump someone help this man find his Avalon.

Dude I didnt order batch one but I would be freaking out over a. . ll the profits you are missing. Sad

I really hope you get your unit very soon!

Bitblazing

Thanks. I am freaking out. Bitsyncom has not given me any information. No tracking information and no information of any kind.

As far as I am concerned The Avalon Team owes me a lot of bitcoins. I ordered and paid quickly. My address information is correct. So it's their shipping screw up or they sent out my order late. It's costing me a shit load of money. I should have had this box weeks ago.

Bitsyncom / Yifu where is my miner and compensation for my loses?

spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:45:03 PM

Thanks. I am freaking out. Bitsyncom has not given me any information. No tracking information and no information of any kind.

As far as I am concerned The Avalon Team owes me a lot of bitcoins. I ordered and paid quickly. My address information is correct. So it's their shipping screw up or they sent out my order late. It's costing me a shit load of money. I should have had this box weeks ago.

Bitsyncom / Yifu where is my miner and compensation for my loses?

Same here, I've paid October 3rd, they lost/wrongly copied up my address, which is correct in their own invoice, I've opened a ticket more than 5 days ago for this issue!

Shit happens, I do understand that they could have written down my address wrongly, but 5 days to get a tracking number, come on!

spiccioli
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:02:24 PM

Thank you for posting.
Now that you have the package & attached paperwork, can you see a tracking number, and does it give any information that you wish you had earlier?

I try to be respectful and informed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: