Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin: 3 outcomes  (Read 4005 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Ltc is useless and will never ba added to gdax or coinbase. Never.

I'd be willing to send you $10K in BTC if Litecoin isn't added to GDAX in the next 60 days.
Deal?

Hahaha! Would like to see what the troll will answer... Grin

P.S. Can I tweed this? Cheesy

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:41:49 PM

I'd be willing to send you $10K in BTC if Litecoin isn't added to GDAX in the next 60 days.
Deal?

Deal. Won't be added in even 120 days  Cheesy
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:46:25 PM

Deal?

Quoted for reference. Smiley

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:17:13 PM

Deal?

Quoted for reference. Smiley

don't feed the trolls my friend.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc is a desperate LTC holder who thinks he can make litecoin price go further down by spamming on the forum full of negative posts about litecoin then when he buys enough LTC then he starts the reverse strategy by spamming good things about litecoin.

you can see these steps in his history, i bet in a short while he starts saying litecoin is going to be $25 you can see this in his topic from 6 months ago and then go from that post to a couple of months back to see him saying price to sub $2 Cheesy

--looking for signature--
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:23:09 PM

don't feed the trolls my friend.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc is a desperate LTC holder who thinks he can make litecoin price go further down by spamming on the forum full of negative posts about litecoin then when he buys enough LTC then he starts the reverse strategy by spamming good things about litecoin.

you can see these steps in his history, i bet in a short while he starts saying litecoin is going to be $25 you can see this in his topic from 6 months ago and then go from that post to a couple of months back to see him saying price to sub $2 Cheesy

I'm not feeding anybody, bud... I am even creating a new topic about the bet as we speak. I'd like this guy to really take the bet and we will see what happens. Cheesy

neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:24:54 PM

looks ltc holdr has sheep sycho,C Lee says something rest follow.hope is denial of facts.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:22:35 PM

Huge crash coming, now is perfect time to short 20x leverage on OKCoin. Thank me later (also please send part of your profits for this GREAT advise, thanks you).
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:40:24 AM

Deal. Won't be added in even 120 days  Cheesy

120 days it is then.

This deal is both ways, right? So if it does get added to GDAX within 120 days from today, then you owe me $10K in BTC?
Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:20:11 AM

Regardless, we REALLY need a solution for Bitcoin whether it be the lightning network, segwit or blockstream. Unlike a lot of people here I send/receive BTC everyday and it's a pain in my ass (on some days). Now imagine the derivatives market melting down or some other black swan event in the financial markets... people flocking to BTC for safety would bottleneck the system within hours.

Lastly, these are just potential future outcomes that I THINK could occur which was why I was wanting people's opinions.

The time it takes to get a confirmation on the bitcoin blockchain needs to be improved on, if bitcoin plans to take over the world.

I hope the developers think of a way out of this.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:52:20 PM

So how come this guy went from hating LTC here:

Betting $500 that ltc will still be trading under $5 in October.

Ltc is useless and will never ba added to gdax or coinbase. Never. And if, for some reason it does end up there, the price will dump even harder

Lòoool

to pumping it here:

Litecoin will be added to Gdax today!

It is the 2nd oldest surviving cryptocurrency, more secure than bitcoin, traded on all major exchanged, and soon to be added to the world's largest Bitcoin company! (Coinbase's exchange; Gdax!)

I am sure plenty of other exchanges, like Gemini and Bitstmap, will follow suit.

Litecoin basically has everything a cryptocurrency should have, but is, on top of everything, more superior than any other coin in existence!

All the other coins are either dying, are scams, IPOs, ponzi schemes or simply pump and dumps.

Litecoin had a fair launch, creator is known and respected, it is fast, it is secure... it has everything a cryptocurrency should have!

If you're in it for the long-run, then I highly advise you to purchase Litecoin while it is still EXTREMELY CHEAP.

As long as LTC is below $20, it is CONSIDERED CHEAP.

Buy now before the mega rise... It will be $10+ before you know it. Also a GREAT opportunity to margin 20x long LTC on OkCoin!

BUY BUY BUY. THANK ME LATER.

CHIKUN ARISE!

LITECOIN TO THE MOON!

In a matter of days? He has already 2 pump threads up right now lol.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:13:43 AM

So how come this guy went from hating LTC here:

Betting $500 that ltc will still be trading under $5 in October.

Ltc is useless and will never ba added to gdax or coinbase. Never. And if, for some reason it does end up there, the price will dump even harder

Lòoool

to pumping it here:

Litecoin will be added to Gdax today!

It is the 2nd oldest surviving cryptocurrency, more secure than bitcoin, traded on all major exchanged, and soon to be added to the world's largest Bitcoin company! (Coinbase's exchange; Gdax!)

I am sure plenty of other exchanges, like Gemini and Bitstmap, will follow suit.

Litecoin basically has everything a cryptocurrency should have, but is, on top of everything, more superior than any other coin in existence!

All the other coins are either dying, are scams, IPOs, ponzi schemes or simply pump and dumps.

Litecoin had a fair launch, creator is known and respected, it is fast, it is secure... it has everything a cryptocurrency should have!

If you're in it for the long-run, then I highly advise you to purchase Litecoin while it is still EXTREMELY CHEAP.

As long as LTC is below $20, it is CONSIDERED CHEAP.

Buy now before the mega rise... It will be $10+ before you know it. Also a GREAT opportunity to margin 20x long LTC on OkCoin!

BUY BUY BUY. THANK ME LATER.

CHIKUN ARISE!

LITECOIN TO THE MOON!

In a matter of days? He has already 2 pump threads up right now lol.

The Atmospheres-The Fickle Chicken 1959
   Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYFLSux9p5M

Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: