Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?  (Read 42211 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:11:08 AM

a website is trusted or is not...
How can a website be better trusted than an other?
My U2  site is trusted.
How can an other site be better trusted?
If you go on trust points...you are wrong to find a trusted site...because often trusted are completely wrong...(lol)

what do you mean by your U2 site? are you a site owner or what? trust points can only be a basis of legitimacy of a site. of course you need a thorough research about a site before you can say that it is really trusted. do a background check on a website before you invest something on it so that there will be no regrets in the future.

My u2 sote is
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net
I'm the owner...but in fact all my members are more or less owner as well because they are shareholder of the site.
I suppose they trust...because using a site daily and not trust it is unrealistic.

I would not put it as trusted site.  When you say trusted I think of like coinbase, Bitmain, etc.  Your site was not well received by some: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=492957 .  Also been a while since I have seen stat's have you paid everyone who bought shares back? (Might help get rid of some neg trust's if you do pay them back).  Where are you getting info your site is considered a trusted site?

And to your point a website is trusted or not based on many things.  First what is the website some are scam's/schemes others are good.  Then go to history some sites have a long history again.   But reading forum will help decide on this.

In the meantime it is proven that the "old site" from where my negative trust points came has workd till the end and all investors have been paid like promised.
The negative trusters have spend more time to point me negatively then time spend to understand my old site.

The negative trusters have a valid point as it was very much ponzi type when you charged people for shares.  Now your new free claims are just dust ant not really going to add up to anything.   You also skipped a valid question "all investors have been paid like promised" does not anwser question.  Have you paid 100 percent of all investor's money paid for shares? Did they make ROI and how much paid total?

I just don't see the trusted part with your site.  What do you think it is known for that makes it trusted?   Old in itself does not make it trustworthy you can see many scam's that are old and still operating (for example some scam asic companies).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 07:28:48 AM

a website is trusted or is not...
How can a website be better trusted than an other?
My U2  site is trusted.
How can an other site be better trusted?
If you go on trust points...you are wrong to find a trusted site...because often trusted are completely wrong...(lol)

what do you mean by your U2 site? are you a site owner or what? trust points can only be a basis of legitimacy of a site. of course you need a thorough research about a site before you can say that it is really trusted. do a background check on a website before you invest something on it so that there will be no regrets in the future.

My u2 sote is
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net
I'm the owner...but in fact all my members are more or less owner as well because they are shareholder of the site.
I suppose they trust...because using a site daily and not trust it is unrealistic.

I would not put it as trusted site.  When you say trusted I think of like coinbase, Bitmain, etc.  Your site was not well received by some: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=492957 .  Also been a while since I have seen stat's have you paid everyone who bought shares back? (Might help get rid of some neg trust's if you do pay them back).  Where are you getting info your site is considered a trusted site?

And to your point a website is trusted or not based on many things.  First what is the website some are scam's/schemes others are good.  Then go to history some sites have a long history again.   But reading forum will help decide on this.

In the meantime it is proven that the "old site" from where my negative trust points came has workd till the end and all investors have been paid like promised.
The negative trusters have spend more time to point me negatively then time spend to understand my old site.

The negative trusters have a valid point as it was very much ponzi type when you charged people for shares.  Now your new free claims are just dust ant not really going to add up to anything.   You also skipped a valid question "all investors have been paid like promised" does not anwser question.  Have you paid 100 percent of all investor's money paid for shares? Did they make ROI and how much paid total?

I just don't see the trusted part with your site.  What do you think it is known for that makes it trusted?   Old in itself does not make it trustworthy you can see many scam's that are old and still operating (for example some scam asic companies).

the problem here is that you and many other people ask questions and the answer of the questions is on the site.
Every one could follow how much was invested and how much was paid out.

it is almost  impossible to write here in a post all you can found on the site who is continually evolutive.
My red trusters have not taken the time to read the site and analyse the evolution.
The fun for the investors is to follow the evolution and manage in this sense...
It is not my work and it would not be fair to say things here because all my members are not member one this forum where so much thing are wrong.

People here have even not noticed that after few days a big part of the principal was already sent back.
How many time people said here that the principal is invested 90 days...(possible,but was never so)

Each word,absolute each word I said was right.And you will so far not find a wrong word here from me...
When I say and said I never run a ponzi sheme,it is so...this means that my red trusters are wrong.

You say:
your new free claims are just dust
Do not judge at the place my members...if it is dust for you,it is not dust for every one.
So long people claim for free...so long it is not dust for them.
It is never dust for claimers...it is perhaps dust for no-claimers but never for claimers.
You have to understand that my system is "market regumated" so it is never dust for the claimers...ok...if people claim and believe it is dust...then they are mazochists.
It is perhaps dust for you...but the dust is and you can only admit it...one of the best dust you can claim on faucets.

To come back to my site where I was partly redtrusted:
With a ponzi sheme nenefit is paid by investors so you have winners and losers.
You can not contest this.
With my site (the 100 days plan) all investors have made profit.
This can not change because new investors are not accepted and all plans are ended.
If all investors have made profit...then it is proven that my system was not a ponzi sheme.
Unfortunately...my red trust points are allways here and the redtrusters have lost their pencil.

I just don't see the trusted part with your site.  What do you think it is known for that makes it trusted?

Trust is feeling...
many people do not trust me because other people do not trust me...because suddently someone have not trust me...because it felt it so...(one can only feel it so because i do not see facts to untrust me)

When I said "i can not prove in advance that i'm not a scammer"...BANG...redtrusted...(lol)
search winspiral on search engines...you will find 100 and 100th pages...and only few "bad things about me" all based on supposition and uncomprehension about what i publish...

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:32:38 AM

I don't want to waste my time on any faucets sites as time is an valuable factor, so I will choose to invest that time from where I can earn descent amount of coins and I am successfully doing it here since last 2 years.

I have wasted a lot of my time in faucets when i was new to bitcoin and did not have any other ways of earning bitcoins, but later on when i came to this forum and got a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and also came to know about signature campaign and then i left using faucets and started my journey with signature campaign.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:01:53 AM

I don't want to waste my time on any faucets sites as time is an valuable factor, so I will choose to invest that time from where I can earn descent amount of coins and I am successfully doing it here since last 2 years.

I have wasted a lot of my time in faucets when i was new to bitcoin and did not have any other ways of earning bitcoins, but later on when i came to this forum and got a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and also came to know about signature campaign and then i left using faucets and started my journey with signature campaign.

That's perfect and we all have wasted our time in faucets at initial days when we were new to this world and were not aware about other ways of earning, but now I think we are at best place to earn bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: