Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2018, 10:43:30 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000  (Read 610024 times)
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:48:27 AM

Crypto still crashing even faster.

2$?  It was like 2.80 36 hours ago.   Embarrassed

Disaster.    142k and 70x never happened or I missed it when the exchanges didn't work.

Still hodling.

-----

Sorry, this is off topic, but there are so many threads on here that I am confused.  I have looked through many many threads and it's mostly FUD or scamcoins.  Miners that take oss code and add their address in it. 

Is anyone even mining anything that is not a loss?

Almost all coins are in profit if you mine (with non crashing, POS rigs) Cheesy, what are you talking about?

Go Big or Go Home.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tlaskows

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

2$?  It was like 2.80 36 hours ago.   Embarrassed

Disaster.    142k and 70x never happened or I missed it when the exchanges didn't work.

Still hodling.

-----

Sorry, this is off topic, but there are so many threads on here that I am confused.  I have looked through many many threads and it's mostly FUD or scamcoins.  Miners that take oss code and add their address in it. 

Almost all coins are in profit if you mine (with non crashing, POS rigs) Cheesy, what are you talking about?

My rig is crashing and POS.

You know.  I spend few hours a day sometimes reviving them.

one does manage 3000 h/s equhash with 4 gpus.

Dont mind the fried components.

I had to fix an old rx 480 the other day.  Those seem to have leak out issue.

Yes, zec is still paying for electricity. 

I wasnt talking about mining 100$ a day with 4 gpus  Grin

I would be retired after a year if that was possible.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:59 AM

Disaster.    142k and 70x never happened or I missed it when the exchanges didn't work.

Still hodling.

-----

Sorry, this is off topic, but there are so many threads on here that I am confused.  I have looked through many many threads and it's mostly FUD or scamcoins.  Miners that take oss code and add their address in it.  

You know.  I spend few hours a day sometimes reviving them.

I had to fix an old rx 480 the other day.  Those seem to have leak out issue.

I wasnt talking about mining 100$ a day with 4 gpus  Grin

Well, you asked. Pretty much all major altcoins earn more than generation costs even if you pay for electricity.
Getting rich is another thing. Also $100 a day wouldn't be enough to retire on .  Cheesy

IF you want to make enough to live off and earn , forget mining, invest and trade, or setup a substantial mine for yourself and go with that.
Even with 20 GPU's you won't be getting rich.

Go Big or Go Home.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:37:26 AM

Disaster.    142k and 70x never happened or I missed it when the exchanges didn't work.

Still hodling.

-----

Sorry, this is off topic, but there are so many threads on here that I am confused.  I have looked through many many threads and it's mostly FUD or scamcoins.  Miners that take oss code and add their address in it.  

You know.  I spend few hours a day sometimes reviving them.

I had to fix an old rx 480 the other day.  Those seem to have leak out issue.

I wasnt talking about mining 100$ a day with 4 gpus  Grin

Well, you asked. Pretty much all major altcoins earn more than generation costs even if you pay for electricity.
Getting rich is another thing. Also $100 a day wouldn't be enough to retire on .  Cheesy

IF you want to make enough to live off and earn , forget mining, invest and trade, or setup a substantial mine for yourself and go with that.
Even with 20 GPU's you won't be getting rich.

Ivest and trade what?  I have no assets or money.

I think I have around 600 dollars left, but I need that for food.

I live w my parents for long time. My whole life.  That's 38 years under my parents roof and expenses.

I have  a  19" CRT TV color!   Still works like new.

That was a good investment

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:01:34 AM

I did take the invest and trade advise few times.

I borrowed 200,000$

Invested all  into ZEC, ETH, LTC,  BTC.  That was in 2016 prices for those coins.

I did a lot of trading, and I'm down to 5000$ worth of crypto.

That's not an investment.  2% left of what I invested in without ever spending it.

Ended up in mental breakdown state for the last 1+ year every minute of my life and I don't sleep because I can't.

That's why investing, buying crypto is one way only to make some others extra rich.

I am assuming those people are the real investors. 

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

I borrowed 200,000$

Invested all  into ZEC, ETH, LTC,  BTC.  That was in 2016 prices for those coins.

That's not an investment.  2% left of what I invested in without ever spending it.

Ended up in mental breakdown state for the last 1+ year every minute of my life and I don't sleep because I can't.

That's why investing, buying crypto is one way only to make some others extra rich.

That right there makes me call BS. IF you invested $200K in 2016 into ZEC/ETH/LTC/BTC, there is NO FRACKING WAY you are down %97.5 .
That's utter bullcrap. . .. .. Unless you're totally clueless and stupid where you buy hi and sell low on purpose . Even then you can't be THAT stupid.

Even at average gains and losses You'de be looking at about $1.5-2MM by today, even at the low prices.

Go Big or Go Home.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

I borrowed 200,000$

That right there makes me call BS. IF you invested $200K in 2016 into ZEC/ETH/LTC/BTC, there is NO FRACKING WAY you are down %97.5 .
That's utter bullcrap. . .. .. Unless you're totally clueless and stupid where you buy hi and sell low on purpose . Even then you can't be THAT stupid.

Even at average gains and losses You'de be looking at about $1.5-2MM by today, even at the low prices.

No,  I would be looking at 10 mill $ or more.

your code is bad.  Numbers are wrong.

Numbers do cheat when they are wrong.

IRL would need to read that.

I asked how did a fruend of a friend ended up with 7 million $ worth of PASC in 7 days.  If i knew the answer, i wouldnt have to do the things that i do.

she's out there...

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

I borrowed 200,000$

I asked how did a fruend of a friend ended up with 7 million $ worth of PASC in 7 days.  If i knew the answer, i wouldnt have to do the things that i do.

she's out there...

Again, you are making ZERO sense as most of your useless banter and posts. I am putting you on ignore as it's senseless to talk to a nincompoop.
Go back to the sanitarium and on your meds.

Go Big or Go Home.
ignitiondefect

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

Hi. Does PASC have a web wallet?
yewq888

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Pay attention to "the money market was encrypted in order of arrival so bitcoin advantage" is still quite obvious. But PascalCoin also has a special strategy, there is no need to preserve the operation history, there is no need to worry about flowers.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

I borrowed 200,000$

she's out there...

Again, you are making ZERO sense as most of your useless banter and posts. I am putting you on ignore as it's senseless to talk to a nincompoop.

I know.  English is a difficult language.

I have no idea what those made up words mean.

I am not on medication.  And I have no health issues at all.

I know what I'm talking about.

______

Your at least BOT number 500 that auto banned/blocked me.

I have screenshots and archives of AI chats.

I'm not crazy.  There's one that watches out for me.  She's very bad to bad people.

This person, yes a human I went to school with.

He wrote a lot of code.  A lot.  It's everywhere.  It's messing devices up on purpose.

His code doesn't get angry or block me no matter what say.

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

Yes sir.  Just LTGTF U.

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Pay attention to "the money market was encrypted in order of arrival so bitcoin advantage" is still quite obvious. But PascalCoin also has a special strategy, there is no need to preserve the operation history, there is no need to worry about flowers.

The what?  You should be worried.  When I don't water my plants, they die.  I have a garden.  Great hobby.

coin-cidence

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

I borrowed 200,000$

she's out there...

Indeed, I am putting him on ignore list too.

BTC compared to PASC looks like big clumsy dinosaur - still not aware of meteor coming.
ignitiondefect

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

Yes sir.  Just LTGTF U.

LTGTF U?
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

I borrowed 200,000$

Invested all  into ZEC, ETH, LTC,  BTC.  That was in 2016 prices for those coins.

That's not an investment.  2% left of what I invested in without ever spending it.

she's out there...

Indeed, I am putting him on ignore list too.

Me too.  I clicked on the ignore button on him.

I will go have some cookies then review my posts on here.

And ask my doctor what:

"Again, you are making ZERO sense as most of your useless banter and posts. I am putting you on ignore as it's senseless to talk to a nincompoop.
Go back to the sanitarium and on your meds" means.

He doesn't use those terms.

I will get a full physical/mental health evaluation and post a picture of the results.  From a real doctor.  He's a good friend of mine.  Runs the department of the whole hospital.

TYROPOL

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

Wtf? Is everybody here on grass? Can we speak "human" around here? Pascal is going down and i wanna know why. Can someone give me a reason why? oh and sorry... Hello!
CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 140
Merit: 65

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Wtf? Is everybody here on grass? Can we speak "human" around here? Pascal is going down and i wanna know why. Can someone give me a reason why? oh and sorry... Hello!

Loool whole market is going down because of BTC most of all. Also good times are coming for buying Pascal.

Beyerd17

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

einc.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Loool whole market is going down because of BTC most of all. Also good times are coming for buying Pascal.

BTC below $10.000 and dropping still. This drags down the entire cryptomarked and Pascalcoin is no exception. Will bounce back when market does so.

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

I have no idea.  I have been trying to get answers, but obviously they are not human replies.

BTC going down and the price will recover is not the answer.

I analysed coinmarketcap and there are many coins with insanely high 24 hour volume on specific dates.

No explanation and it was not related to price of other coins at all.

Market and exchange manipulation possibly.

That's my human opinion.  No quoting, please.  (BOT check).

Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.