Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990687 times)
jrwallet

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

Someday... somebody... will deploy a website for trade or buy/sell accounts easily
Meanwhile, price is pure speculation

Do you want to sell... price is lower than expected
Do you want to buy... price is higher than expected
Do you want to see 1000 sats again? You're a jealous altcoin competence  Cheesy
Norfolk

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:35:05 PM

The price is plummeting today, it seems that pascalcoin bubble has been burst hard. Actually PASC does not have any special feature, why we need a deletable blockchain? Unnecessary.

IMO reasonable price for pasc is 1000 sat, which is the price before listed on poloniex.

Thanks for your constructive input. I guess account numbers and blockchain pruning aren't features, move on.

everybody know something, but prefer trolling for great rebuy plan)
hope you remember how much time took eth block chain split to fix, better wait and hold, the were massive fud after polo enter, a lot of strange people newbie accounts...
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:47:57 PM

The dev is looking to bake in the account trading right into the gui (per slack)
Someday... somebody... will deploy a website for trade or buy/sell accounts easily
Meanwhile, price is pure speculation

Do you want to sell... price is lower than expected
Do you want to buy... price is higher than expected
Do you want to see 1000 sats again? You're a jealous altcoin competence  Cheesy

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
redmonski

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

Hi Bro, thanks for advise. Are you a member of the Pascalteam Huh? It would be great to have more information related to the development: timelines, development advances, ideas, etc. This is a very promising coin Shocked, but it may become a big failure too Cry. We, the miners, need more support and information. The #development channel in #slackit has no messages at all, and the other channels are a bunch people writing the same thing we read here Undecided.

If there are some pascalcoin developers out there, it would be great if you get in touch with the community. I have a piano, we can do it at the "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" film: sounds, colors and all that things  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'm not,  just trying to help in any way I can. As far as I know, Albert is the lone developer of the coin, with some people who helped him during the early months. As for the development, timelines - there was no roadmap laid out. For ideas, you can always call him out here or at the slack group, though he may not be able respond right away. Probably he's occupied now with the current issues the coin is facing.

I agree the coin is promising. For it to succeed, Dev needs help from the community and IMO he should consider formalizing a team and laying out a roadmap for the coin.  Smiley

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░▀░█▄░█                           ✦ Crypto For The Layman ✦  •  ✦ Blockchain in a Safe Box ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░█▀▀█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░█░▀█      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░▀██░█░░█░███░▀██░▀██▀░█░█░░█         【Please mine on [url=https://pool.pascalpool.org/#
/]PASA 94028-93
Trololoh

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:00:25 PM

Hi Bro, thanks for advise. Are you a member of the Pascalteam Huh? It would be great to have more information related to the development: timelines, development advances, ideas, etc. This is a very promising coin Shocked, but it may become a big failure too Cry. We, the miners, need more support and information. The #development channel in #slackit has no messages at all, and the other channels are a bunch people writing the same thing we read here Undecided.

If there are some pascalcoin developers out there, it would be great if you get in touch with the community. I have a piano, we can do it at the "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" film: sounds, colors and all that things  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'm not,  just trying to help in any way I can. As far as I know, Albert is the lone developer of the coin, with some people who helped him during the early months. As for the development, timelines - there was no roadmap laid out. For ideas, you can always call him out here or at the slack group, though he may not be able respond right away. Probably he's occupied now with the current issues the coin is facing.

I agree the coin is promising. For it to succeed, Dev needs help from the community and IMO he should consider formalizing a team and laying out a roadmap for the coin.  Smiley
If he accepst help that would be a great idea.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:01:21 PM

The price is plummeting today, it seems that pascalcoin bubble has been burst hard. Actually PASC does not have any special feature, why we need a deletable blockchain? Unnecessary.

IMO reasonable price for pasc is 1000 sat, which is the price before listed on poloniex.

Thanks for your constructive input. I guess account numbers and blockchain pruning aren't features, move on.

because it's fucking nothing by miners coin to pnd with, the end.
it's useless and will dump to shit even more soon enough.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:04:18 PM

Guess you lost some money.  Going on ignore.

because it's fucking nothing by miners coin to pnd with, the end.
it's useless and will dump to shit even more soon enough.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
PascalCoin (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:21:19 PM

Hi PascalCoin users

Dev is focused in current development, this takes time, perhaps days or weeks.

For all you want to know "what I'm doing", just can tell you that I'm searching a problem with wallet that causes (sometimes) application crash and needs to restart app. This crash does not affect safebox nor wallet nor blockchain
This crash is produced for a high intensity nodes connected, was not found before because there wasn't more than 300 or 400 nodes connected together on a single wallet before. BE PATIENT

Also, for everyone who is emailing me, I can't say what will happen with trading, I'm not god

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:34:00 PM

I see some weird behaviour of the chain again, blocks are orphaned  "in reverse".. So first you have 2-3 blocks and suddenly a different, longer chain seems to reorganize "my" chain and replaces their blocks with mine...

I don't know how long this stuff will going on ... This coin is probably in alpha state compared to "old" coins using the bitcoin codebase, it needs fixes ..

Ok, I am starting to fell uncomfortable with things like this and no news or comments from the dev. We need some backup related to this points, or the coin will never rise again. As I said, there is a lot or hard work to do, but it looks like only OC is doing it.

Go to https://pascalcoin.slack.com/  if you want more real time support
We need invitation to join this team from the team manager..
http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

yes ,good coins' slack channel  got all their devs in ,,,for example ,,lisk devs  always  in  slack channel

apolousm

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

Hi PascalCoin users

Dev is focused in current development, this takes time, perhaps days or weeks.

For all you want to know "what I'm doing", just can tell you that I'm searching a problem with wallet that causes (sometimes) application crash and needs to restart app. This crash does not affect safebox nor wallet nor blockchain
This crash is produced for a high intensity nodes connected, was not found before because there wasn't more than 300 or 400 nodes connected together on a single wallet before. BE PATIENT

Also, for everyone who is emailing me, I can't say what will happen with trading, I'm not god

Hey, great to hear from you. Bro, consider to hire and contact some good team for support and development, you have gold in your hands. Two or three brains work better than one. I will not sell my Pascals, I've been tempted to, but definitely I am in a long hold strategy. This coin can reach 4$ in the next 6 months or 1 year (depending on the development), so we have to be patients. If you check all the coins with the same supply volume, all of them are almost on 0.5 or 1$, so when the coin settle and some improves are made, we would be getting a price rise.

Go dev Go... jejejejeje

By the way, a simple words from the dev and the prices rises. This is a demonstration that the community is waiting for some support and trust.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

i am in Pascal again!

from Pascal dev:

Good news: Pascalcoin was an unknown coins 2 weeks before. Today is a known coin and I've some emails from important people who is looking it's account technology for the future
remcoswienink

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

Pasc shit coin, they will took your BTC if you buying it! Be aware pasc real price 500-1000 sat.
It polo toy and polo with dev in cahoots they continue dump price.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:38:20 PM

Sorry guys I made a frontend update and forgot to include unconfirmed balance onto the dashboard, only the last 5 blocks were counted so you were only seeing unconfirmed earnings from last 5 blocks while in "Transactions" still all the other unconfirmed coins could be seen.

Fixed this, now all coins are shown up correctly again.

I'm preparing the frontend for a giveway, stay tuned ! Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
apolousm

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:40:22 PM

Pasc shit coin, they will took your BTC if you buying it! Be aware pasc real price 500-1000 sat.
It polo toy and polo with dev in cahoots they continue dump price.

Well, don't bother to comment bullshits then, or you could buy cheap pascals for the next pump, your choice.
Norfolk

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

account numbers much better and simple use for online merchants and for ordinary customers, because of way it work
account transfer with coins without use of block chain make tranasactions for some people 100% anonymous, in zCash you can get private key and see history of transactions, in pascal coin no history of transactions, very cool. 
Every good alt have something for anonymity, Monero, Dash, Zcash(this coin was to much Hype if your remember start on Polo) Pascal coin also unique.

equipoise

Activity: 794

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 05:34:59 PM

account numbers much better and simple use for online merchants and for ordinary customers, because of way it work
account transfer with coins without use of block chain make tranasactions for some people 100% anonymous, in zCash you can get private key and see history of transactions, in pascal coin no history of transactions, very cool. 
Every good alt have something for anonymity, Monero, Dash, Zcash(this coin was to much Hype if your remember start on Polo) Pascal coin also unique.
You could monitor your PASC node in real time and store all the transactions data in your own copy of the blockchain. No one stops you from doing that and everyone could do it if they want to. Some could go further and create online services for that. That's why the transactions are far from private.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
knobson

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:49:37 PM

Hi PascalCoin users

Dev is focused in current developmen...

Are you alone?

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN
   █████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
mangenta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:51:27 PM

please where can i download  PascalCoin 1.0.5  wallet?

need urgent for mining

the miner clients version seen  only for  pool miner , and for only big players
Norfolk

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:58:46 PM

You could monitor your PASC node in real time and store all the transactions data in your own copy of the blockchain. No one stops you from doing that and everyone could do it if they want to. Some could go further and create online services for that. That's why the transactions are far from private.

I was talking about account(s) transfer with coins via public key string, this operations doesn't use block chain, what will be monitored? When second person add account via that key? there are no block chain in this scenario

equipoise

Activity: 794

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:19:59 PM

I was talking about account(s) transfer with coins via public key string, this operations doesn't use block chain, what will be monitored? When second person add account via that key? there are no block chain in this scenario

But the operation happens and could be monitored in real time when it happens. Then you could save it in you own "full copy of a blockchain".

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: