Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990665 times)
yudhi999

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:13:14 AM

PASA market was closed due to timeout issues as one user deposited 46000 accounts. By the way 46000 operations were successfully carried out in block 86293. I think fist blockchain to handle such huge number of operations in a single block.

i told it before and i'm telling it again – PASA market should accept btc payments for pasc accounts – it's the easiest way for new adopters to get an account.

also it would be pefrect to implement accounts trading inside the pasc wallet.

just imho.
PASA market does not accept any other crypto. Only pascal coins are received. If you want to buy PASA you have to buy Pascal coins in exchange first thank you. POLONIEX exchange recommendations. link --->> poloniex.com

Because everyone is entitled to get the best cryptocurrency. I think the PASC (pascal coin)/PASA (pascal account) is not comparable to any cryptocurrency. Pascal coin is special, like real money in your own bank account. The account number, the wallet is very quickly synchronized unlike the other takes weeks, the community is very fast growing. I predict the pascal coin will be the main crypto.

Poloniex has an issue with sending Pascal coins. I sent PASC to another member here over six days ago and the coins have not been sent. Poloniex shows a tx hash and the coins were deducted from my account, but the coins were not sent and the tx hash does not show in the block explorer. I have been waiting over six days for Poloniex to respond to my service request. I suggest people use another exchange to send coins for PASA, not Poloniex as there is a chance you will lose your coins.

I do not understand your problem with poloniex. But I am always fluent when withdrawing to my wallet. Is there other than you having problem with poloniex during withdrawal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:15:44 AM

any news about pasa market launching again?

have to ask Jason.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:55:38 AM

PASA market was closed due to timeout issues as one user deposited 46000 accounts. By the way 46000 operations were successfully carried out in block 86293. I think fist blockchain to handle such huge number of operations in a single block.

i told it before and i'm telling it again – PASA market should accept btc payments for pasc accounts – it's the easiest way for new adopters to get an account.

just imho.
PASA market does not accept any other crypto. Only pascal coins are received. If you want to buy PASA you have to buy Pascal coins in exchange first thank you. POLONIEX exchange recommendations. link --->> poloniex.com

Because everyone is entitled to get the best cryptocurrency. I think the PASC (pascal coin)/PASA (pascal account) is not comparable to any cryptocurrency. Pascal coin is special, like real money in your own bank account. The account number, the wallet is very quickly synchronized unlike the other takes weeks, the community is very fast growing. I predict the pascal coin will be the main crypto.

Poloniex has an issue with sending Pascal coins. I sent PASC to another member here over six days ago and the coins have not been sent. Poloniex shows a tx hash and the coins were deducted from my account, but the coins were not sent and the tx hash does not show in the block explorer. I have been waiting over six days for Poloniex to respond to my service request. I suggest people use another exchange to send coins for PASA, not Poloniex as there is a chance you will lose your coins.

I do not understand your problem with poloniex. But I am always fluent when withdrawing to my wallet. Is there other than you having problem with poloniex during withdrawal?

Yes some other members here had the same issue and the same lack of response from Poloniex. Almost been a full week now. Coins not sent and no response from customer support.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:16:06 AM

just imho.

Yes some other members here had the same issue and the same lack of response from Poloniex. Almost been a full week now. Coins not sent and no response from customer support.

it seeme that polo has some huge depo/withdrawals issues not only with pasc.

hope they will fix it soon.

yudhi999

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:08:45 PM

just imho.

it seeme that polo has some huge depo/withdrawals issues not only with pasc.

hope they will fix it soon.
Does an event like mt gox happen again?
jmknapp80

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:28:35 PM

have to ask Jason.

I'm working with the PASC Dev - Albert. The issue has been found, just trying to figure out a solution. No ETA at the moment.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:27:00 PM

have to ask Jason.

I'm working with the PASC Dev - Albert. The issue has been found, just trying to figure out a solution. No ETA at the moment.

Could it be integrated into the wallet directly ?!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

f1f1f1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

PascalCoin

Chinese community

QQ group:280212560
domain name:Pascchina

Chinese people are welcome to join us
eggdescrambler

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

WoW , PASA can trade now ,but why Pasc Price just like nothings happend?

Clearly, this is not ready for prime time
I just sold by Pascalcoins simply because as a new user, I wanted to use it and the wallet, only to realize the only way for me right now to get a silly account is to mine.
I may comeback to it if I see this more stable and these issues resolved.

The big drawback for this coin is the fact you can't create account just like you can with Bitcoin. Hence, it was critical that the overall system was designed to facilitate this.
I would have look at designing the coin in such a way that users can select or create their own account number rather than relaying on an exchange.
Overall, the deletable blockchain was the aspect of it that really interested me, but I didn't care much about the account-number thing and so far, that's is the achilles heel of this coin. I understand it might make life easier for grandmas to have simple account...  but I don't see how with this complicated account assignment

jmknapp80

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:48:44 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 03:04:01 PM by jmknapp80

WoW , PASA can trade now ,but why Pasc Price just like nothings happend?

Clearly, this is not ready for prime time
I just sold by Pascalcoins simply because as a new user, I wanted to use it and the wallet, only to realize the only way for me right now to get a silly account is to mine.
I may comeback to it if I see this more stable and these issues resolved.

The big drawback for this coin is the fact you can't create account just like you can with Bitcoin. Hence, it was critical that the overall system was designed to facilitate this.
I would have look at designing the coin in such a way that users can select or create their own account number rather than relaying on an exchange.
Overall, the deletable blockchain was the aspect of it that really interested me, but I didn't care much about the account-number thing and so far, that's is the achilles heel of this coin. I understand it might make life easier for grandmas to have simple account...  but I don't see how with this complicated account assignment

The only way for the SafeBox to work and make the blockchain delete-able is to restrict account creation. Reading the white paper will help clear up any questions.

That may change in v3, but idk.

I received my first account in this thread by asking nicely and supplying my public key. Maybe someone will graciously give you one, instead of just giving up on the coin.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

PASA exchange maybe activated both in wallet and pasawallet.com very soon.

be patient.
Jayjay04
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

PASA exchange maybe activated both in wallet and pasawallet.com very soon.

be patient.

Wow can't wait. Thx for the work!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
KSmart Contract Tokene.

PanneKopp

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

aka ...

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:12:05 PM

be patient.

How patient do we have to be, until legit questions are answered ?

Does anybody care about honest people like ocminer (supernova pool) giving up here ?

Watching this a longer time, 4 me the facts are the following:

- Newbies talking about a v3 even be4 v2 is released.
- Account distribution is still unfair, the greedy people rule the project (and kill the progress).
- Contributors loosing transactions - nobody cares.
- Project seems 2 be centralized: 1 DEV, 1 pool (the cheater(s) survived), 1 Exchange, only a few nodes and wallets with coins.
- The DEV seems 2 be overloaded or ignorant.

I´m very sorry, proof me, I´m wrong in seeing a lot of red flags here.

Roll Eyes

... please make an educated guess !
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:21:10 PM

be patient.

Does anybody care about honest people like ocminer (supernova pool) giving up here ?

- Account distribution is still unfair, the greedy people rule the project (and kill the progress).
- Project seems 2 be centralized: 1 DEV, 1 pool (the cheater(s) survived), 1 Exchange, only a few nodes and wallets with coins.

Roll Eyes

don't be sorry.

sell your coins and move on to enjoy your life.
Jayjay04
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:06:25 PM

I keep the faith !

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
KSmart Contract Tokene.

nightraven

Activity: 286

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 10:10:03 PM

be patient.

Roll Eyes

It easy to prove you that you are wrong. You wrote 1 exchange but there are four or five exchanges who trade PASC.

You may be right about one dev and one pool and the missing distribution of accounts, but it is not necessary devs responsibility to provide this. Dev provide a good piece of software and he even maintain it quite well. So no red flags here. If you need more then do something - or move on.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:16:05 PM

Albert is one of few most honest devs in crypto world i have ever seen.

i respect him without any string attached.  let alone i made a lot money.

he has no responsibility to make anyone happy.  let alone he is keeping working to deliver something new.

no harsh feeling to others.  there is hell lot of opportunities out there. no need to put finger to dev like Albert.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:25:34 AM

Albert is one of few most honest devs in crypto world i have ever seen.

i respect him without any string attached.  let alone i made a lot money.

he has no responsibility to make anyone happy.  let alone he is keeping working to deliver something new.

no harsh feeling to others.  there is hell lot of opportunities out there. no need to put finger to dev like Albert.

agree, bright project & good dev.

hope that we'll see a dev team in the future.

yudhi999

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:24:34 AM

The latest news from POLONIEX:
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG.

Is PASC next ... Huh If still no change maybe pascal coin will be next.
eggdescrambler

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 01:28:04 AM

The latest news from POLONIEX:
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG.

Is PASC next ... Huh If still no change maybe pascal coin will be next.

It will if it continues to be difficult for newcomers to get just a plain account.
As long as the pascwallet or any other means of getting an account is not available, expect a downtrend on the price.

Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: