Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990689 times)
jmknapp80

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

...beco there are still transfer-probs
from polo 2 wallet
does anybody know witch code-version they are running,
and if they are on track 2 update when neccesary ?

Wink

I don't know if this is true, but someone once mentioned that BTC9 uses Poloniex's APIs for trading.
PanneKopp

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

aka ...

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

I don't know if this is true, but someone once mentioned that BTC9 uses Poloniex's APIs for trading.

THX, it´s more about the wallet-side off polo ^^

Seems like "hotel california = you can always get in, but never check out"

Wink

... please make an educated guess !
nightraven

Activity: 286

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 10:48:32 PM

In my country we have a famous quote:
It's hard to predict - especially about the future

But for some people it seems to be completely impossible to predict the the future. They are simply wrong each and every time they try to predict the future.

Here is, for example, a guy who has specialized in predicting coins death and demise. But again and again he mistakes. In fact, you can count on that it is always wrong what he claims.  Grin

Re: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD   on: March 10, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
this coin is already dead, supply is growing like a hell. Price soon will be zero!
Actual price today: 0.00023928 BTC

Re: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★   on: March 14, 2017, 03:23:48 PM
but so low volumes always          and it looks very weak yet
Actual price today: 0.00047928 BTC

Re: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield   on: March 14, 2017, 06:07:06 AM
you are all noobs here! this coin is dead shit long time ago
Actual price today: 0.00016101 BTC

Re:  Syscoin - 2.1.2 Released! Decentralized Marketplace & Multisig Platform!   on: March 19, 2017, 08:27:27 PM
it's the most dangerous coin at all
Actual price today: 0.00006232 BTC

Re: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | funding science | CoinFest UK Sponsor   on: March 26, 2017, 05:14:08 AM
Time to dump this trash under 100 sat again! Grin
Polo is funny, it had to be delisted long time ago Tongue
Actual price today: 0.00002549 BTC

Re: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"   on: March 30, 2017, 12:54:36 PM
exit is almost finished
in 2-3 hours it will be end!Mark my word
Actual price today: 0.00211832 BTC

Re: [ANN]Vertcoin- 1 ASIC - 0- Lyra2REv2- Decentralised-GPU Mineable-Open Source   on: May 17, 2017, 07:44:30 AM
At last  in few weeks this trash WILL BE DELISTED from Poloniex! My congratulations!But this shitcoin had to be delisted long time ago!
DON'T LOSE ANY CENT ON THIS GARBAGE!
Actual price today: 0.00026165 BTC

8. At the moment, he predicts PascalCoin's death. But looking back at his past erroneous predictions it seems to be wise to invest in PascalCoin  Grin

Cheers!!!!!
Sammy2000

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:17:54 AM

Do any of the pools give out wallets like Pascal Lite?  Or is the only way to buy a wallet from the exchange or solo mine one?
Thanks

u mean accounts, right?

nano gives u an account for every mined 20 pasc. forget about the solo mining.

besides, the easiest way to get an account – buy it for less than a dollar.

I don't see where nanopool offers accounts. They point to using the exchange accounts.

This coin is just too hard to get into if one can't even have an account to store the coins.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:27:59 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 05:56:46 AM by escapefrom3dom

Do any of the pools give out wallets like Pascal Lite?  Or is the only way to buy a wallet from the exchange or solo mine one?
Thanks

u mean accounts, right?

01. I don't see where nanopool offers accounts. They point to using the exchange accounts.

02. This coin is just too hard to get into if one can't even have an account to store the coins.

1. like i said u can get it from mining.

2. why don't u buy an account for 1 pasc? is that so hard?

Sammy2000

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:04:15 AM

Thanks

u mean accounts, right?

01. I don't see where nanopool offers accounts. They point to using the exchange accounts.

02. This coin is just too hard to get into if one can't even have an account to store the coins.

1. like i said u get it for mining.

2. why u don't u buy an account for 1 pasc? is that so hard?

1. You need an account already to mine on nano pool. Solo mining is not possible. Nanopool's configuration doesn't seem to accept public keys (going by their FAQ).

2. The price for an account is fine but I'm not going to buy PASC if I don't already have a place to store it. This is a significant barrier to entry for someone new that might want to use the coin.

You ask 'is that so hard?' My reply is: Why would I put in the extra effort for this coin when others are easier to use?

There needs to be a better explanation of the process on the PascalCoin website.

1.Can I generate my own account for Pascal Coin?

No.

In other cryptocoins you can generate an “address” to receive coins. In Pascal Coin that’s not possible, addresses are like accounts and accounts are generated by the blockchain.

So, the main difference, is that if you don’t have a Pascal Coin account (mined by yourself or received from another account’s owner) you cannot have receive Pascal coins.

The way I read the above quote is that I cannot buy a PASC account with PASC because I do not have a PASC account. So I'm in a catch22 situation.
escapefrom3dom

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:40:05 AM

Thanks

u mean accounts, right?

1. like i said u get it for mining.

2. why u don't u buy an account for 1 pasc? is that so hard?

1. You need an account already to mine on nano pool. Solo mining is not possible. Nanopool's configuration doesn't seem to accept public keys (going by their FAQ).

2. The price for an account is fine but I'm not going to buy PASC if I don't already have a place to store it. This is a significant barrier to entry for someone new that might want to use the coin.

You ask 'is that so hard?' My reply is: Why would I put in the extra effort for this coin when others are easier to use?

There needs to be a better explanation of the process on the PascalCoin website.

1.Can I generate my own account for Pascal Coin?

No.

In other cryptocoins you can generate an “address” to receive coins. In Pascal Coin that’s not possible, addresses are like accounts and accounts are generated by the blockchain.

So, the main difference, is that if you don’t have a Pascal Coin account (mined by yourself or received from another account’s owner) you cannot have receive Pascal coins.

The way I read the above quote is that I cannot buy a PASC account with PASC because I do not have a PASC account. 3. So I'm in a catch22 situation.

1. wrong. u can mine to a polo's account with ur payload.

2 & 3. u can buy 1 pasc on polo and then purchase an account.

BrunoS

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 06:42:43 AM

Where do you want to buy Pascal? At Poloniex or at Cryptopia? You have a Pascal account with both! You can only buy on these accounts. On a wallet you can buy only a few coins. Such as BTC
The Pascal accounts are like a bank account. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 555, 556, 557, etc.
Therefore, they are also limited in number. The advantage you can remember your account number. Can you memorize your BTC address?

bootstrap guardian - https://discord.gg/tV3zhsb
redmonski

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:06:49 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 07:20:01 AM by redmonski

The quickest way to get started with PASCALCOIN.

1. Download desktop wallet.
2. Buy Pascalcoin at Poloniex (around 4 coins).
3. Buy account from getpasa.com (in only 3 steps, 1 account number will be sent to your desktop wallet).

Note: For future withdrawals from Poloniex to your new desktop wallet account number, no need for payload.

Hope this helps.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░▀░█▄░█                           ✦ Crypto For The Layman ✦  •  ✦ Blockchain in a Safe Box ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░█▀▀█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░█░▀█      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░▀██░█░░█░███░▀██░▀██▀░█░█░░█         【Please mine on [url=https://pool.pascalpool.org/#
/]PASA 94028-93
fengzhiyan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:35:43 AM

3. Buy account from getpasa.com (in only 3 steps, 1 account number will be sent to your desktop wallet).

Note: For future withdrawals from Poloniex to your new desktop wallet account number, no need for payload.

Hope this helps.

why there are still have new guys want to buy PASC
PASC is the worst invest i this year
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:49:45 AM

How long does it take to transfer pasc from a wallet to poloniex?
I transfered some PASC few hours ago still nothing on Poloniex.
Thanks,
escapefrom3dom

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:18:20 PM

Hope this helps.

why there are still have new guys want to buy PASC
PASC is the worst invest i this year

u want to get everything and for now?

patience – is a rule of the game.

escapefrom3dom

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

Thanks,

with a correct payload it usually takes not longer than 1-2 hours.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

Thanks,

Did you change the checkbox for the payload to be unencrypted? The default is encrypted. If the payload is encrypted Poloniex will not be able to credit the coins to your account. if you forgot to select unencrypted the coins are most likely lost. You can contact Poloniex support but they have horrible support.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:39:27 PM

The worse possible coin for mass adoption... Feels like walk to bank to open bank account

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
escapefrom3dom

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:42:30 PM

Thanks,

Did you change the checkbox for the payload to be unencrypted? The default is encrypted. If the payload is encrypted Poloniex will not be able to credit the coins to your account. if you forgot to select unencrypted the coins are most likely lost. You can contact Poloniex support but they have horrible support.

it could be encrypted with the polo's public key (it's the default settings == encrypted with destination public key and it works good).

BrunoS

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

Thanks,

it could be encrypted with the polo's public key (it's the default settings == encrypted with destination public key and it works good).

Has not worked for several weeks. Therefore lost 70 pascals.
It only works unencrypted
I am now doing everything with CRYPTOPIA
But must also be unencrypted

bootstrap guardian - https://discord.gg/tV3zhsb
escapefrom3dom

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:28:51 PM

Thanks,

Has not worked for several weeks. Therefore lost 70 pascals.
It only works unencrypted
I am now doing everything with CRYPTOPIA
But must also be unencrypted

very strange cause i've always used encrypted with destination public key option and got no problems at all.

jmknapp80

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:50:51 PM

The worse possible coin for mass adoption... Feels like walk to bank to open bank account

Without the account creation restrictions, the SafeBox serves no purpose. No deletable blockchain, no infinite scaling, no PascalChat.
Everyone is so use to creating an account on the fly as with other coins, that they see it as a barrier with this coin. Creating accounts on the fly causes so much blockchain bloat, that's why PASC can scale much better than most, no bloat. It's super easy to use, transfer, and the accounts (PASA) offer so many possibilities that no other coin can compare to.
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:29:54 PM

Says the person with another generic scam ICO in their signature. Pascal is perhaps the best tech out there right now. The accounts are what allow the blockchain to be trimmed. The accounts carry your balance and can also potentially carry other information like your medical records or whatever information you feel like adding.  The blockchain confirms the transactions, but eventually that paper trail gets trimmed after enough time has passed. This ability to trim the transaction history offers a number of benefits included enhanced security since the paper trail is eventually erased, however the balances remain in the accounts.

I can't believe people don't see how useful this is, those people who want their coin to have "privacy" ... right now the bitcoin blockchain is getting bigger and bigger because the ability to trim the transaction history doesn't exist, so every transaction that has ever existed is there. That's all well and good, but I think Pascal has a place when we are looking for scalable coins. Admittedly I don't think any big corporations would use the tech because they like their paper trail, though I might be wrong.  

A coin that automatically can trim it's transaction records after a set period of time, say 3 years, would be the future... even moreso if it can be used to confirm and store other information, data, medical records, all using the account numbers.  The account numbers are merely the medium that stores information the blockchain confirms. That allows the blockchain trim to exist in the first place. It would be like if bitcoin deleted the transaction history after the required confirmations, since there's no real reason to have to store transaction history until the end of time, as long as the proper parties received their funds and they are secure.
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: