Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:25:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are there any altcoins that aren't shitcoins?  (Read 3820 times)
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:15:08 PM

STRATIS and OPAIR

STRATIS is a good one, but OPAIR is a bad one. I see some people accused OPAIR is a scam, and after I research on this coin, I think the accusation is very possible
yeah, i really like stratis, in my opinion it might have a huge potential in the future, i make profit while trading it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:25:32 PM

xaurum and sia sound kind of useful/unique to me but I still don't know if I trust them...my research in altcoins has been slow, boring and frustrating, and I was wondering does anyone have any words to offer on altcoins that actually have useful, unique features and seem to be somewhat trustworthy.

I'm making 2200 usd a month after electric with 3300 mh of scrypt with LTC ...so I'd not lump that into your category Smiley

Wow. I'm surprised it's still that profitable

Catch is you have to have the machines....and that is kinda just dumb luck an a unicorn hunt.....I make no claim on know wth I'm doing.

Then again if you do have the luck since 2013 and 1.30 LTC being stubborn and holding it has worked well in the past.

What the heck I coulda got a Bass boat and it probably would have sunk anyway. Dumber things to spend my money on Smiley

but again mostly luck an NO new large scrypt miners for last 2 plus years from anyone besides knc in 2014 or so

Holding the LTC from that time is not as good as hold other coins such as Dash or Monero. The better recent coin is the ETH.

Don't disagree but locked into equipment scrypt and roi'd a while back before those coins existed. Like surfing a wave and a better wave comes along. Sorta have to go with the wave I started as long as it has not played out yet 😄

Already in Roi mode is key

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
konovalets

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:28:37 PM

There are coins better than btc. They have more features, etc. But the truth is that 99% of people don't need that features. So, some other coin can surpass bitcoin only if something very bad will happen to btc.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:43:58 AM

There are coins better than btc. They have more features, etc. But the truth is that 99% of people don't need that features. So, some other coin can surpass bitcoin only if something very bad will happen to btc.
I agree, I can't see another Alt coin taking over bitcoin either, BTC is very popular. It could happen in the future if bitcoin cannot cope with transaction volumes and another other coin whose popularity is also high is much better at handling the volume. I guess that's a challenge for the bitcoin core team.
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:13:57 AM

Eth, ltc, dash, doge, stratis, lisk, xem are not shitcoins, they are legit one with real development and solid teams. They are long term holding coins.
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:20:20 AM

Eth, ltc, dash, doge, stratis, lisk, xem are not shitcoins, they are legit one with real development and solid teams. They are long term holding coins.

From that list, I think the ETH, LTC an Monero are good coins with active developments with the exception of litecoin.
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:33:18 AM

Monero is not a scam coin Grin

From that list, I think the ETH, LTC an Monero are good coins with active developments with the exception of litecoin.

ETH is falling off the radar.

Nothing bad is going to happen to bitcoins. Any altcoin that wants to rise must work hard to create a niche for itself in the crypto-world.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:47:12 AM

YOVI looks like an interesting coin, its in a rise only market - meaning you can only sell for more than the greatest sell order so far. Seems like an interesting concept, I guess there will be interest in the coin for as long as people want to buy it, but as soon as people stop buying nobody will be able to sell, volume seems pretty stable - the coin seems similar to a Ponzi scheme. I've bought a couple as a little gamble to see if it pays off.
konovalets

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:58:00 PM

I agree, I can't see another Alt coin taking over bitcoin either, BTC is very popular. It could happen in the future if bitcoin cannot cope with transaction volumes and another other coin whose popularity is also high is much better at handling the volume. I guess that's a challenge for the bitcoin core team.

Yeah, it should be something like that. Dash and Monero are good candidates to be number two. ETH is a special case because its main features too complicated for ordinary customers but can be useful for businesses, so in my opinion it's b2b coin.
konovalets

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:08:17 PM

YOVI looks like an interesting coin, its in a rise only market - meaning you can only sell for more than the greatest sell order so far. Seems like an interesting concept, I guess there will be interest in the coin for as long as people want to buy it, but as soon as people stop buying nobody will be able to sell, volume seems pretty stable - the coin seems similar to a Ponzi scheme. I've bought a couple as a little gamble to see if it pays off.

Sounds like a scam. Where can I find coin specification and source code?
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:23:56 PM

STRATIS and OPAIR

STRATIS is a good one, but OPAIR is a bad one. I see some people accused OPAIR is a scam, and after I research on this coin, I think the accusation is very possible
yeah, i really like stratis, in my opinion it might have a huge potential in the future, i make profit while trading it
though i think that its price might be dropping at a very rapid pace in the future either, though i hope that it will go up soon
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:25:42 PM

The specification is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108063.0 not sure if the source is available - I think the coin is only tradable on Yobit as its their own coin which is probably why they force the raise only. I'm only putting in a few sig campaign earnings just to see if anything comes of it =)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:29:27 PM

if you want to invest in smart contact tech look at Bitbay! Its the only TRUE decentralised marketplace and yet because all  their money it spent in development work it hasnt been marketed at all (hence the lowish price) Its also developing the first rolling peg system similar to what banks use  and will revolutionise cryto

PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:30:44 PM

There is Litecoin, it is an altcoin with potential, steady price and it is not a dump coin like other coins. I would not know about any other alternative cryptocurrency, Litecoin looks like the best one for now. You could also try DASH or LISK but I am not too sure. Xaurum is also a good coin and powered with gold, I kinda like it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:56:33 PM

There is Litecoin, it is an altcoin with potential, steady price and it is not a dump coin like other coins. I would not know about any other alternative cryptocurrency, Litecoin looks like the best one for now. You could also try DASH or LISK but I am not too sure. Xaurum is also a good coin and powered with gold, I kinda like it.

Litecoin is quite good. It is fairly stable. But I prefer Ethereum. It is quite undervalued due to the DAO hack. I think the price will rise a lot soon.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:06:25 PM

Litecoin and Monero are the only two good ones.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:56:08 AM

The specification is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108063.0 not sure if the source is available - I think the coin is only tradable on Yobit as its their own coin which is probably why they force the raise only. I'm only putting in a few sig campaign earnings just to see if anything comes of it =)
Looks like there is a maximum amount per sell, meaning that you have to tack your sell to the back of the queue - didn't realise that before - it is a ponzi. Glad I didn't buy many
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:32:12 AM

Well i think ethereum and dash is a good coin eventhough still cant be compared to bitcoin, in this few years dash price is constantly rising and ethereum also show a promising development, but still long way to be as famous as bitcoin and as valuable as bitcoin
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:47:30 AM

Looks like there is a maximum amount per sell, meaning that you have to tack your sell to the back of the queue - didn't realise that before - it is a ponzi. Glad I didn't buy many
I calculated it'll take a couple months to sell at 20% profit - Assuming people keep buying at the current rate.
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:40:54 PM

ADZcoin has great potential in rising it`s value soon  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: