Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 03:45:14 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Love Video Games? $5 Code for 1-5 Star Game Ratings... https://satoshi.direct  (Read 3438 times)
S@toshiDirect (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Satoshi Direct - Bitcoin Shopping

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:11:47 PM

The following items in the current sale ending soon:

Overwatch Origins Edition
DOOM
Sades A60 gaming headset
3.5mm Super Bass Earbuds

Kotion Each gaming headsets going on sale in 48 hours...  Keep an eye on our homepage  Cool

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:28:15 AM

I have actually played and collected and went through many many games ( thousands )
to find the best ones. The is a lot of crap on the android google store and most are not really games just silly mobile games. I try find console quality actual games. For example I will fond nova3 , Avalon or mass effect. Rather then clones of tower defense games and clash of clans clones. Those aren't really games they just time killers. Most games on the play store are simply time wasters. Will send you some good reviews soon of games I have actually played and played a lot of. Most are online muplitplayer games. I hope this is helpful to you. Thank you and I very much hope we can keep in contact if you ever need anything like this again fpr the long term.  Thank you.
S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:22:45 PM

I have actually played and collected and went through many many games ( thousands )
to find the best ones. The is a lot of crap on the android google store and most are not really games just silly mobile games. I try find console quality actual games. For example I will fond nova3 , Avalon or mass effect. Rather then clones of tower defense games and clash of clans clones. Those aren't really games they just time killers. Most games on the play store are simply time wasters. Will send you some good reviews soon of games I have actually played and played a lot of. Most are online muplitplayer games. I hope this is helpful to you. Thank you and I very much hope we can keep in contact if you ever need anything like this again fpr the long term.  Thank you.

Hi, please make sure to review the how to's above.  The gamess need to be reviewed on our site.  Thanks.

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:26:35 PM

NOTICE: The option to combine coupons for reviews will end tonight, Monday 21 August at 00:00:00 GMT.

$5 Satoshi Direct coupon codes will still be available for each review through the end of the month.

cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:43:32 AM

NOTICE: The option to combine coupons for reviews will end tonight, Monday 21 August at 00:00:00 GMT.

$5 Satoshi Direct coupon codes will still be available for each review through the end of the month.

Sent you message just bought a game.Smiley
S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:46:24 AM

Awesome!  Thank you, replying now.  Hope you love your game!  Wink

cjrosero

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:52:12 AM

Awesome!  Thank you, replying now.  Hope you love your game!  Wink

Just request a game and after few hours he send me the link so i purchased the game on the site it went smoothly i used the 5$ coupon code that i earn on reviewing product plus some bucks to purchase the game, there was a little delay but all is good i got the code and everything went fine . i would love to recommend this site to some of my friend. Cheesy Thank you,
PS: sorry for putting review in here i cant find you thread on Digital Goods. Cheesy anyway Good luck to your business and Thank you again.
Altaraiser

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:59:38 AM

Huh When you buying the games on steam games (https://satoshi.direct/collections/steam-games) page.

Does it give you digital code or it send you the disc that has the game code on it?
S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:09:13 AM

Huh When you buying the games on steam games (https://satoshi.direct/collections/steam-games) page.

Does it give you digital code or it send you the disc that has the game code on it?

Hi, it does give you the digital code.  The system is automated and delivers after BitPay confirms payment, this has happened in about an hour.  HOWEVER, we are working through an API issue with our wholesale distributor right now so key deliveries will be delayed.  We should have the issue fixed within 24-48 hours and when we do the keys will deliver automatically within 15 minutes.

We're working hard to make the site better every minute of every day (even at 2:08am).  Sorry for an temporary delivery inconvenience.

cjrosero

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:09:54 AM

i just purchased arma 3, they send me the game code after paying it on bitpay and i activate it on steam client it went smoothly. . i just dont know if you have choice if you want physical copy or just digital copy. but for me i ask for the code and i got it.
S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:18:46 AM

i just purchased arma 3, they send me the game code after paying it on bitpay and i activate it on steam client it went smoothly. . i just dont know if you have choice if you want physical copy or just digital copy. but for me i ask for the code and i got it.

Games are all digital delivery.  We use a legitimate wholesale distributor that is a legitimate part of the industry and has a booth at Gamecon this year.

We are negotiating a better distribution deal with another wholesaler for Steam, Xbox Live, etc gift cards.  Hopefully we will complete the retail verification process in the next week or two.  I wonder whether the community would prefer these to be delivered digitally (within 15 minutes) or as a physical gift card???

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:22:59 AM

Can i add payment with other coins like dash, lite, etc...

Think about it!

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 05:46:02 PM

Can i add payment with other coins like dash, lite, etc...

Think about it!

No not yet.  I love the idea, and it's on our roadmap but we have to reach a certain sales volume before we have the ability to implement it with ShapeShift.  If we have strong support from the community, I am hopeful that we can have this implemented by the end of the year.

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:14:00 AM

In a few months u can start think about create a coin to ur site too

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:30:11 AM

This week's sale, an additional 20% OFF Shocked Kotion Each Gaming Headsets:

Buy with Bitcoin: Kotion Each GS500 Gaming Headset
Buy with Bitcoin: Kotion Each GS700 Gaming Headset
Buy with Bitcoin: Kotion Each GS1100 Gaming Headset
Buy with Bitcoin: Kotion Each G2000 Gaming Headset
Buy with Bitcoin: Kotion Each G4000 Gaming Headset
Buy with Bitcoin: Kotion Each G9000 Gaming Headset

NOTE: I won't be posting non-game related sales here.  General sales are posted on the Satoshi Direct [Ann] thread.

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:49:21 AM

Nice dude! Good sale!
I cant wait to get my headset!

Haha

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 08:25:14 AM

LAUNCHED TODAY!!!

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Instant Game Key Download

Click for Special Launch Pricing!!

World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date: 28 August!!  (Pre-order Notifications Coming Tomorrow...)

Updated pricing sitewide based on community feedback.  Check it out, and please share with friends Smiley

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:35:02 AM

LAUNCHED TODAY!!!

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Instant Game Key Download

Click for Special Launch Pricing!!

World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date: 28 August!!  (Pre-order Notifications Coming Tomorrow...)

Updated pricing sitewide based on community feedback.  Check it out, and please share with friends Smiley

Hey dude, if u put all world of warcraft can i make more reviews?

=D

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:30:27 PM

I'd like to make a sincere request of the community.  If you notice an issue with our site, please notify us rather than exploit it. Huh We're hackers, I get it, but we'd be happy to give coupons as bug bounties.  As it is, one of us found an issue and did exploit the system, not only causing financial loss, but an administrative issue that will cause a delay for the next 48 hours for anyone trying to purchase a game key. Sad it wouldn't take too many more hits like this before we'd quickly be out of funds and out of business.  Undecided

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:54:07 PM

I can confirm these guys are legit- I purchased a copy of CS:S with a 10$ coupon and it was delivered within 2 minutes! Glad to see prices have gone a bit down, their steam game key codes are cheap and I'll probably buy from them in the future. Unfortunately, like they've said, you'll probably get a wait time of up to 24 hours due to an issue, but I haven't experienced anything and it looks like everything will be resolved pretty soon. Don't see why anybody would exploit a site like this... Sad

You should probably update the OP, it says the option to combine coupons ends tonight, and it's already ended a while ago. Still happy that you're still giving out coupons and I will probably do a few more reviews for you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: