Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need a loan of 0.0005 BTC ( 0.30 USD ) --- urgent  (Read 1108 times)
shivohum2015 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:13:12 AM

I need a loan of 0.0005 BTC ( 0.30 USD ), its urgent. And i need this to fund to minimum value, so actually i am short by this amount. I can pay it back in 7 days and i will return 0.50 usd worth BTC. And for this i dont have any collateral expect this account.

Thanks
cryptohustla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Look at the brighter Side

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:16:12 AM

I need a loan of 0.0005 BTC ( 0.30 USD ), its urgent. And i need this to fund to minimum value, so actually i am short by this amount. I can pay it back in 7 days and i will return 0.50 usd worth BTC. And for this i dont have any collateral expect this account.

Thanks

its just a small amount not a problem Smiley but the thing is lenders here has a rule of no collateral no loan .. anyway goodluck hope you dont get red mark Wink

Getline.in - "Bitcoin Loans. From one person to another"
Getline.in Community Manager - My service is for the Filipino people.
shivohum2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:19:14 AM

Thanks

its just a small amount not a problem Smiley but the thing is lenders here has a rule of no collateral no loan .. anyway goodluck hope you dont get red mark Wink
Thanks sir. yes its small amount, i need someone's help to reach the minimum value to fund my account thats why, and i am sure i wil; return before scheduled time.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:22:30 AM

Thanks

The amount of BTC that you ask is small indeed but your account is very new and worth absolutely nothing. Undecided
Do you have something else to offer as collateral?
How you assure anyone that wants to lend you that you will repay?

Probably you will get this amount, as a donation rather that a Loan...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shivohum2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:25:55 AM

Thanks

The amount of BTC that you ask is small indeed but your account is very new and worth absolutely nothing. Undecided

Sir,
I dont really know what else can be considered as collateral. I can assure you that i will pay the amount before scheduled time.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:49:44 AM

Thanks

Sir,
I dont really know what else can be considered as collateral. I can assure you that i will pay the amount before scheduled time.
Read this what's considered collateral which you can offer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:52:38 AM

Thanks

Sir,

Well, post on my Thread your Loan Request.
I am in a good mood and i will show some faith today... Smiley

Thanks

Sir,
Read this what's considered collateral which you can offer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

Yes, you should read this... Wink

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shivohum2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:53:45 AM

Thanks

Sir,
I have gone through it now, and i dont have any such item for the said amount sir, but yes i have a mobile phone, but whom should i give it as collateral for such small amount of loan
cryptohustla

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:57:30 AM

Thanks

Sir,

Well, post on my Thread your Loan Request.
I am in a good mood and i will show some faith today... Smiley

Thanks

Sir,

Yes, you should read this... Wink

well better go to his thread now before he change his mind you're in luck as theres less chance for newbie to get loans here even for the smallest amount

shivohum2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:59:49 AM

i can only hope.....as it seems like i dont have any eligibility in any means even for this super micro loan........
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 12:07:16 PM

i can only hope.....as it seems like i dont have any eligibility in any means even for this super micro loan........

IMHO giving no collateral loans to newbies even with only small amount like this, it will only encourage those scammers to create many newbie account thinking they can ask for small amount of loans. That is why it is hard to get one specially there is a newbie in the past that scams 5k satoshi

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 12:16:14 PM

I can assure you that i will pay the amount before scheduled time.

Not without collateral you can't.  Since you have none, you are trying to scam.  Go away!   Angry

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:19:52 PM

It seems that you've tried to get loan so many times here in the forum (http://archive.is/CJb6Q). I don't think someone can lend you money here since you don't have any collateral. Though it's such a small amount, people will still not risk their coins because they do such effort to gain that. You can do efforts as well, join on some twitter / facebook campaigns or any other services and you can get that amount.
shivohum2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:21:53 PM

It seems that you've tried to get loan so many times here in the forum (http://archive.is/CJb6Q). I don't think someone can lend you money here since you don't have any collateral. Though it's such a small amount, people will still not risk their coins because they do such effort to gain that. You can do efforts as well, join on some twitter / facebook campaigns or any other services and you can get that amount.

OK, will try that now
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 12:22:47 PM

you should not even think of getting any amount of loan with your current rank and the fact that you dont have any type of collateral. let me tell you that your account is worthless to be considered as a valid collateral. btw, i suggest you to play on faucets for a few hours and you will get the required bits very easily. so dont waste your time in the hope that someone will lend your here. good luck!
cryptohustla

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 12:39:43 PM

Thanks

Sir,
I have gone through it now, and i dont have any such item for the said amount sir, but yes i have a mobile phone, but whom should i give it as collateral for such small amount of loan

oh no you got a red.. too bad anyway heres what you need to do.. try to be part of this community by participating on any thread that you are interested not just jump on any of it then you'll eventually rank Smiley patience is the key.. or if you cant wait all you have to do is quit asking cause no one will lend you here Smiley

akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:20:46 PM

I can give you a way to make BTC0.001 instead of BTC0.0005

So there will be no need to ask for such small loan.
No one will give any loan without a valid collateral.

Just go to service section and find crypto-games fb campaign.
And do the job accordingly mentioned in the Op. YOU WILL GET PAID 1000000000%

P.s.: you also need a cryptogames accounts to get paid.

Hopefully this will help you.

Good Luck
cryptohustla

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 01:46:23 PM

I can give you a way to make BTC0.001 instead of BTC0.0005

So there will be no need to ask for such small loan.
No one will give any loan without a valid collateral.

Just go to service section and find crypto-games fb campaign.
And do the job accordingly mentioned in the Op. YOU WILL GET PAID 1000000000%

P.s.: you also need a cryptogames accounts to get paid.

Hopefully this will help you.

Good Luck

+1

this info is helpful. Smiley try it out

mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:49:15 AM

Thanks

You should pay me a quarter for wasting my time to read and type this  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you need 30 cents?  and gonna take you a week to pay back 50 cents??

dayum just pissed myself and spit up on my screen  Cheesy

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
shivohum2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:28:35 AM

lets stop here...dear all. I already arranged it from other sources, no need to be that much flairy for just 0.30 USD. There still people in this world who are kinder and listen someone's plea very patiently. You all may give me negative, i dont mind, you may say anything, but from my innermost core i am absolutely honest and not only that here you all will see, i will heartily help people for micro loan very soon and i wil help them with open heart and without even sarcasm. I feel pity for some people here ( needless to mention their name ) who cry foul for my request of 0.30 usd, as if the whole world for them is going to bankrupt.

Anyway thanks a lot.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: