Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:01:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** Starbucks Physical Cards 30%***  (Read 895 times)
eljefe187 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:27:22 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 02:32:56 PM by eljefe187

ALL SOLD OUT SORRY
ecommerce

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:37:55 PM

How can they are working and how do you sell them? Do you accept escrow? Even escrow is not working, specially since you are not an old user and it is difficult to trust to you. Everyone who is going to buy these must be careful, it seems not usual deal.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:43:35 PM

From what I know, people are able to obtain physical gift cards through carding as well. So it really doesn't mean they were not obtained through carding. The only way you can make that convincing is to show the date the funds were last added to the card, and if its long term, then its usually safer.
eljefe187 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:50:02 PM

they are 100% not carded.. if i was going to crd them i would of just bought egiftcards insted of fucking around at a store

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:54:45 PM

It's easy to load a empty "legit" store purchased physical card that anyone can buy for a dollar with bad funds or even buy a new card with $5 then load that with bad funds.  Unfortunately "physical cards" are totally meaningless unless store receipts are shown for the added value loaded and paid with cash.

I'd gladly purchase at 30% as long as you send first and I pay after 72hrs.  I just had a "legit never die card" get shut down in well under 24hrs from another seller.  Fortunately it was off of Bitify.  The only "legit" card is one paid for in full at a Starbucks store and then why would anyone take a 70% loss?
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:40:47 PM

It's easy to load a empty "legit" store purchased physical card that anyone can buy for a dollar with bad funds or even buy a new card with $5 then load that with bad funds.  Unfortunately "physical cards" are totally meaningless unless store receipts are shown for the added value loaded and paid with cash.

I'd gladly purchase at 30% as long as you send first and I pay after 72hrs.  I just had a "legit never die card" get shut down in well under 24hrs from another seller.  Fortunately it was off of Bitify.  The only "legit" card is one paid for in full at a Starbucks store and then why would anyone take a 70% loss?

But despite the cards even with receipts(as I believe they are given along with purchase of a card anyways), doesn't it still not guarantee a safe card ?

they are 100% not carded.. if i was going to crd them i would of just bought egiftcards insted of fucking around at a store

A lot of people have claimed the same and a lot of those have ended up being carded as well. So, I can't really take your word for it. Nothing against you. I would advise you to go in an arrangement like what sandy-is-fine suggested about getting paid 72 hours later.
eljefe187 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:18:43 PM

https://postimg.org/image/m5wd06nkp/  this shows one of the cards activated 2 days ago .. i duno whatelse u want.. i am not waiting 72 hours lol .. anyways yall know where to find a card if u want them.. i dont see anyone else giving cards out for 30% so buy or dont buy
Williard77873

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:00:57 PM

Sandy I've sold you cards that never died from another account. I still have 100% clean cards and store credit starbucks cards w/ receipts that show the were not bought with debit or credit. Price is 50%. I have a ~5k in cards, all between $100 and $400. Message me if interested.

Full escrow obviously.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:16:57 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 07:28:42 PM by sandy-is-fine

https://postimg.org/image/m5wd06nkp/  this shows one of the cards activated 2 days ago .. i duno whatelse u want.. i am not waiting 72 hours lol .. anyways yall know where to find a card if u want them.. i dont see anyone else giving cards out for 30% so buy or dont buy

That photo is totally meaningless whether it is real or not.  Sorry.  The price is good and MAYBE they will last forever but when someone sells something for 70% less than what they (allegedly) paid, traded or stole if for it is fishy.  If it smells like fish ... it's fishy.  Why not sell it to RAISE.COM or any one of 25 other legit sites that buy good used cards?  You'll get 80% of face value for it.  Let me guess, you're selling it here because you just want to support the community.  Cheesy

If Bitify wasn't down AGAIN at the moment I'd post the codes from the PHYSICAL card that was activated yesterday that I got yesterday at around noon that was dead by 9AM today.

Good luck with your sale.  

Edit: Bitify is back for the moment. Here's the codes that I got yesterday that were activated yesterday that are dead today.  Also a "physical" card.   6120514715894627|45742843

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:23:43 PM

Sandy I've sold you cards that never died from another account. I still have 100% clean cards and store credit starbucks cards w/ receipts that show the were not bought with debit or credit. Price is 50%. I have a ~5k in cards, all between $100 and $400. Message me if interested.

Full escrow obviously.

Maybe if you would PM me from your "original account" I might take you up on it.  I don't like dealing with escrow here, too much hassle.  Bitify is much easier for escrow (if it's ever up) or if I know who you are I would simply send first, and if you have dealt with me in the past you would know how reliable I am.  I have probably $1000 in "stored" cards from well over a year but I don't like to use them.  Saving them for the Zombie Apocalypse or if Donald Trump gets elected .... whichever comes first.  Either is the end of the world.
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:28:04 PM

Full escrow obviously.

Maybe if you would PM me from your "original account" I might take you up on it.  I don't like dealing with escrow here, too much hassle.  Bitify is much easier for escrow (if it's ever up) or if I know who you are I would simply send first, and if you have dealt with me in the past you would know how reliable I am.  I have probably $1000 in "stored" cards from well over a year but I don't like to use them.  Saving them for the Zombie Apocalypse or if Donald Trump gets elected .... whichever comes first.  Either is the end of the world.

Lmao at Donald trump statement, totally agree.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:46:54 PM

Full escrow obviously.

or if Donald Trump gets elected .... whichever comes first.  Either is the end of the world.

ya because he would ship your ass back to fucking china.

Huh?  China?  What?  I'm a NYC liberal. Closest I've been to China is the local Panda in New Joisey.  
eljefe187 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:03:29 AM

A liberal.... then you deff must be using your Obama Phone to write on the forum... Better stock up on your food stamps rather then starbucks because Trump is gonna put a quick end to that too .
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:48:14 AM

A liberal.... then you deff must be using your Obama Phone to write on the forum... Better stock up on your food stamps rather then starbucks because Trump is gonna put a quick end to that too .

Nahhhh, he's just being "sarcastic."

If you want I can provide some legit food stamps at only 29.876% (I will provide the pin and codes) they were just activated.  Guaranteed for life. They even come with a stamp book. Just lick n' stick.  GUARANTEED!  No escrow needed. I PROMISE these stamps are legit because I say so!
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:56:26 AM

I have 6 Phisical Starbucks Giftcards for sale.. All are Physical cards and will NEVER get cancled or closed.

I can give you card number/pin and send you apicture of the physical card also.

1x $100 Card
2X $80.00 Cards
1x$50.00 Card
1x $120.00Card
1x25.00 Crd

ICQ is 681398208 or PM me

*** AMERICAN SELLER NOT CHINESE***

Full escrow obviously.

or if Donald Trump gets elected .... whichever comes first.  Either is the end of the world.

ya because he would ship your ass back to fucking china.

Why you hating on Chinese people  Cheesy

Your CAD is Canadian and worth less than $20 USD 

Based on your "business like"  mannerisms 
A) You are a desperate crackhead
B) Self hating Chinese Guy
C) Stolen CC to load
D) All of the above

I PICK ALL OF THE ABOVE   Grin

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
eljefe187 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:26:12 AM

lol u mad bro?
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:37:55 AM

I'd deal with caution as always, I've been a target of fraudulent Starbuck gift cards.

No one with a brain would sell a legitimate SB card for that price.

Sorry Mr.India
ecommerce

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:28:36 PM

https://postimg.org/image/m5wd06nkp/  this shows one of the cards activated 2 days ago .. i duno whatelse u want.. i am not waiting 72 hours lol .. anyways yall know where to find a card if u want them.. i dont see anyone else giving cards out for 30% so buy or dont buy
Do you accept to pay first and then we pay?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:11:55 PM

lol u mad bro?

WAIT!  I just realized.  I think you are "right on TARGET" I now understand.  I think you are.  HA!  30% is better then 50%!   Cheesy Cheesy 
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:50:53 PM

If you have the receipts and the physical gift cards to show, doesn't Starbucks offer you your cashback or some cashout way to get the money back instead of selling it to other people ?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: