Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: George Soros Hacked  (Read 1913 times)
Racey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:06:10 PM

About time.

This old sod who manipulates anything in the world he can get his grubby dirty hands on, has been hacked.
All countries, PDF files.

Please mirror if you have the resources.

http://soros.dcleaks.com/

And its gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHavingAGreatTime

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:18:25 AM

Watch how nobody of significance reports on this, and it gets buried under the news from Milwaukee.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:58:41 AM

Has a gist emerged from what's been uncovered so far? I hate pdfs at the best of times and I assume there's a mountain of stuff to wade through anyway. I'll look forward to the TLDR.
Racey (OP)
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:12:19 PM

Watch how nobody of significance reports on this, and it gets buried under the news from Milwaukee.

Its already being ignored all over the MSM only news is on alternative news websites, now you know how much they are in it together.

This news should have exploded everywhere, but trying to keep a lid on it as always.
All the MSM are under orders, only the brave are speaking out.

Search for yourselves and check.

And its gone.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:30:35 PM

Shadow Government: WikiLeaks Exposes George Soros Controlling Clinton

This begs the question that both myself and countless others have been asking forever… who is a vote for Hillary Clinton REALLY for?

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have long been George Soros puppets, and George Soros doesn't care about the United States. He cares about a one world government. There will be a series of links at the bottom with dozens of stories most Hillary voters have never heard, largely because it's Soros and his globalist buddies who own our media, and see to it that people get as little information as possible.

During the last 214 years, past Presidents and political leaders have tried to warn the public that the U.S. government is under the control of an "invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."

New evidence, courtesy of the latest WikiLeaks email dump, has allowed us to identify one member of the shadow government.

In the leaked email, titled 'Unrest in Albania,' George Soros instructs Secretary of State Clinton that "two things need to be done urgently" and proceeds to order the Secretary of State to "bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha" and "appoint a senior European official as mediator."

Shadow Government: WikiLeaks Exposes George Soros Controlling Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkrMymj3N7I

Read more at http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/08/14/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:29:58 PM

About time.

This old sod who manipulates anything in the world he can get his grubby dirty hands on, has been hacked.

So he conspired to delegitimize Isreal... This is survival, there will be no mercy. Rip, you should have stick to papers, it was safer.

The end of the Clinton gang... Russia, the American forces and isreal vs the Clinton Sorros And co gang... Very asymmetrical. When the strong realize that the so called smart has betrayed his trust... Brace for impact and make your prayers... Next Sutherland. Hey gs time to make the fuse blow... And it may not be enough...

Or said: when the ocean retreats don't believe you won the beach... Hehehe.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:21:19 PM

About time.

So he conspired to delegitimize Isreal... This is survival, there will be no mercy. Rip, you should have stick to papers, it was safer.

The end of the Clinton gang... Russia, the American forces and isreal vs the Clinton Sorros And co gang... Very asymmetrical. When the strong realize that the so called smart has betrayed his trust... Brace for impact and make your prayers... Next Sutherland. Hey gs time to make the fuse blow... And it may not be enough...

Or said: when the ocean retreats don't believe you won the beach... Hehehe.

We're almost there. If you are going to have some children, maybe you should hold off, or at least get out of the big cities to some survival land. Why? Because of what Masha Sha said. The one-worlders are crashing, and they know it. So, what are they going to do? Here's what.

They will go to their god, the devil, and petition him to come and help them. Their strength of petition will actually bring the devil up from the death of the abyss. They will think that now that they have their commander and chief by their side, that they will be invincible.

But the devil is the best liar. He will deceive the one-worlders, steal the world away from them, and destroy them. He will use the people of the world to do it... people like Masha Sha who don't believe in God or the devil. [Please pardon me if I made a mistake about your beliefs.]

Perhaps the devil is up already. Perhaps we are seeing the destruction of the one-worlders because of what he is doing. Perhaps the people of the world are turning away from religion because of him... right now.

The point about not having children is, it's going to be a rough time. It will be difficult enough just helping each other to live, without the added burden of children.

Then, after the devil takes over the world for a time, Jesus will return and destroy him, and all who follow him. After that, Heaven!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:34:51 PM

So George Soros is also part of the illuminati?

I wonder which of the 13 bloodlines he descends from...

Make no mistake, even if you vote for Trump... you are still under the shadow government. They usually ensure that all aspirants are their puppets.
Racey (OP)
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:37:10 PM

So George Soros is also part of the illuminati?

I wonder which of the 13 bloodlines he descends from...

Make no mistake, even if you vote for Trump... you are still under the shadow government. They usually ensure that all aspirants are their puppets.

I agree somewhat, Trump is supposedly ant-establishment. Maybe they still have an ace up the sleeve for Trump.
Threaten him, pay him off just in case Clinton does not make it, she is supposed to be seriously ill according to this website.  http://www.infowars.com/secret-service-whistleblower-hillary-has-major-neurological-problems/

Here is a list of Soros NGOs manipulating elections in all EU member states https://sli.mg/a/Rjhdx8

And its gone.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:56:11 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 10:55:50 PM by BADecker

Hillary is too sick. Trump is too silly. Obama will have to make an executive order for himself to stay in office at least another term... just to keep things running. I mean, we wouldn't want government to shut down, now would we?

Cool

Racey (OP)
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:32:05 PM

I have just been searching sorry Soros by date and came across this article from October 19, 2011 http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

Just some of his antics

All of Us or None: This organization seeks to change voting laws -- which vary from state to state -- so as to allow ex-inmates, parolees, and even current inmates to cast their ballots in political elections.
Alliance for Justice: Best known for its activism vis a vis the appointment of federal judges, this group consistently depicts Republican judicial nominees as "extremists."

America Coming Together: Soros played a major role in creating this group, whose purpose was to coordinate and organize pro-Democrat voter-mobilization programs.

America Votes: Soros also played a major role in creating this group, whose get-out-the-vote campaigns targeted likely Democratic voters.
America's Voice: This open-borders group seeks to promote “comprehensive” immigration reform that includes a robust agenda in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens.

American Bar Association Commission on Immigration Policy: This organization "opposes laws that require employers and persons providing education, health care, or other social services to verify citizenship or immigration status."
American Bridge 21st Century: This Super PAC conducts opposition research designed to help Democratic political candidates defeat their Republican foes.

American Civil Liberties Union: This group opposes virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by the U.S. government. It supports open borders, has rushed to the defense of suspected terrorists and their abettors, and appointed former New Left terrorist Bernardine Dohrn to its Advisory Board.

American Constitution Society for Law and Policy: This Washington, DC-based think tank seeks to move American jurisprudence to the left by recruiting, indoctrinating, and mobilizing young law students, helping them acquire positions of power. It also provides leftist Democrats with a bully pulpit from which to denounce their political adversaries.
American Family Voices: This group creates and coordinates media campaigns charging Republicans with wrongdoing.

Lots more info on Soros using the hashtag #soros

And its gone.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:40:33 PM

So he wants to increase voting, give votes to ex prisoners and oppose Republican madness. That all sounds fine to me. I'm sure there are hundreds of Republican blowhards doing the exact same string pulling behind the scenes.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:57:40 AM

So he wants to increase voting, give votes to ex prisoners and oppose Republican madness. That all sounds fine to me. I'm sure there are hundreds of Republican blowhards doing the exact same string pulling behind the scenes.

You are so wrong and sure to be so right that it's even comical. Learn more about US before exposing your ignorance in such an arrogant way.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
ImHavingAGreatTime

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:32:21 AM

Its already being ignored all over the MSM only news is on alternative news websites, now you know how much they are in it together.

This news should have exploded everywhere, but trying to keep a lid on it as always.
All the MSM are under orders, only the brave are speaking out.

Search for yourselves and check.

Completely agree, the MSM is no longer a valid source of news, now it's just propaganda machine for the state.
Racey (OP)
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:57:28 PM

A rigging of votes in the process.

Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses on Tuesday.
The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.

Utah residents will have the option of casting ballots in the Republican presidential contest using computers, tablets, and smartphones next week. …

Online “polls” will be open between 7:00 a.m. and 11 p.m. on March 22. Voters will get a receipt that will verify that their vote was recorded correctly. The state party declined to release the number of online voter registrations that it has received. …

“We expect all the jurisdictions across the U.S. to take notice and to look at this experience as something to study and, hopefully, follow,” said Antonio Mugica, founder and chief executive of Smartmatic Group, an election-equipment vendor that is running the Utah election.

http://linkis.com/www.breitbart.com/bi/tgexg

And its gone.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:19:04 PM

Rich get richer and the pitchforks become illegal.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:23:05 AM

No, there are not.  I would not call Soros a blowhard, but rather a really evil person.

Remember that behind each fine sounding statement that you believe in may lurk someone who simply intends to yank your strings.  Read about Soros, he is a dangerous man.
Racey (OP)
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:16:56 PM

Soros stories have died on the internet, no new news at all just a few #soros hashtags all repeating the same thing.
Makes me wonder why this was released, its hardly going to put him in a jail.

And its gone.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:29:37 PM

My take on this particular 'hack' is that it is not really much of anything.  Just documents on their intranet and stuff which was fairly widely distributed to operatives and others anyway.  It is not much different in nature to what Manning pilfered and not very 'classified.'

That said, it is abundantly clear that Soros' workings are expansive and very very ugly.  Many Soros employed people with access to much better internal information must be out there and must be realizing the nature of the Pandora's box that their efforts have opened up.  Particularly because the people who they probably thought they were 'helping' when they signed on are the ones who will be being hurt the most and many of whom already have been.

I anticipate a flood of real information from the bowels of the various Soros efforts eventually and I'm surprised that it has not happened more already.  My faith in humanity will be further damaged if we don't see it.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:29:17 PM

My take on this particular 'hack' is that it is not really much of anything.  Just documents on their intranet and stuff which was fairly widely distributed to operatives and others anyway.  It is not much different in nature to what Manning pilfered and not very 'classified.'

That said, it is abundantly clear that Soros' workings are expansive and very very ugly.  Many Soros employed people with access to much better internal information must be out there and must be realizing the nature of the Pandora's box that their efforts have opened up.  Particularly because the people who they probably thought they were 'helping' when they signed on are the ones who will be being hurt the most and many of whom already have been.

I anticipate a flood of real information from the bowels of the various Soros efforts eventually and I'm surprised that it has not happened more already.  My faith in humanity will be further damaged if we don't see it.

Remember that Soros basic goal is after engineering a play on a nation, to profit from currency trades.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: