Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free Service] Divination future telling  (Read 1629 times)
csnorthchina (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:42:00 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 06:10:21 AM by csnorthchina

Hi there, I am currently learning divination in my country, and want to give out free service for all bitcointalk members here...

if you are interested, please state your Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy, if you know the time, please also provide to me)...also your gender
***You can PM me if you don't want to show your details to others, and I will PM you back the result

EDIT: tips are always welcomed, 1Horaceo7qZJUFgdf2dYC2eyJDVko37NNp  Wink

EDIT 2: if you really don't want to provide your gender, it is still fine...but better have just like the time of birth...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Lee

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:59:15 AM

Hi there, I am currently learning divination in my country, and want to give out free service for all bitcointalk members here...

if you are interested, please state your Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy, if you know the time, please also provide to me)...also your gender
***You can PM me if you don't want to show your details to others, and I will PM you back the result

I'm boy. 10/10/1990. Please tell me when i will rich? Grin
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:21:57 AM

I'm boy. 10/10/1990. Please tell me when i will rich? Grin

of coz...I can't tell you when you will be rich, if I can, I will divine mine 1st  Cheesy Cheesy

''You will have to move in order to conclude a deal involving a large sum of money. It is a matter of a negotiation or an agreement concerning a loan, a mortgage, or the purchase of a property. The person who is in front of you is of the opposite sex and he/she is about your age. He/she has a physical wound, a disability or a visible scar. This is somebody who is ambitious and very clever in business. This person wants to try to get the maximum benefit from this agreement, but it is obvious to him/her that you are not ready to sign just anything. This person will have to make compromises, and he/she will make some. Here, the winner of this negotiation is you. You will get what you want, and this, in conditions which are completely reasonable.''

Alex Lee

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 04:36:59 AM

I hope that is trust when you will be new Zhuge Liang  Grin. Thanks you!
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:01:57 AM

Well, I don't trust these type of things. I believe only The almighty God know about future,
but since it is free  I would like to try it.
here is my date of birth:
2 March 1992

what will I become in future?
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:19:13 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 06:12:57 AM by csnorthchina

Well, I don't trust these type of things. I believe only The almighty God know about future,
but since it is free  I would like to try it.
here is my date of birth:
2 March 1992

what will I become in future?

What is your gender?

EDIT:
''A family conflict is becoming increasingly important. This does not concern you directly, but it affects you. It is concerning a person (m/f) who is relatively young and who is spending his/her money in an unreasonable manner. This young person is returning from a trip. He/she is closely connected to a farm, agriculture, botany, horticulture or something else related to nature or to the earth's resources. This young person is hardworking and generous, but lacks maturity. It would appear that someone is abusing their generosity and their naivety. In fact, he/she is squandering all his/her savings to the profit of a dubious individual (probably a person of the opposite sex). One or more of your family members are trying to reason with him/her, but nothing works. The atmosphere is heavy and reaches you. Even if you would like to do something to improve the situation, for the moment you cannot do anything and unfortunately you will have to accept things as they are.''
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:24:40 AM

EDIT: tips are always welcomed, 1Horaceo7qZJUFgdf2dYC2eyJDVko37NNp  Wink
I hope for next time you can make divination for prediction price of cryptos coins, i think it will make interisting on this forum. But it is just my feedback. Thank you very much.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:01:46 AM

Now, this is getting interesting but I would want your divination to be more specific rather than generalization for me to believe eg he/she or wound, disability, scar in which almost everyone could have one way or the other. Anyways, there is nothing wrong in trying so mine is 12/2/1990. Dont ask about my gender because it should be revealed ...
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:09:34 AM

EDIT: tips are always welcomed, 1Horaceo7qZJUFgdf2dYC2eyJDVko37NNp  Wink
I hope for next time you can make divination for prediction price of cryptos coins, i think it will make interisting on this forum. But it is just my feedback. Thank you very much.

As I said before,
if I really can predict price of cryptos coins, I will keep it as secret  Tongue

Now, this is getting interesting but I would want your divination to be more specific rather than generalization for me to believe eg he/she or wound, disability, scar in which almost everyone could have one way or the other. Anyways, there is nothing wrong in trying so mine is 12/2/1990. Dont ask about my gender because it should be revealed ...

it is better to provide gender to me for the divination, but if you really don't want to, I can still help you to divine...will provide your result soon
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:14:40 AM

''You have questions about your job or your main occupation. They concern a difficult relationship or collaboration you have with a proud and rebellious man. What's more, he consumes alcohol or some sort of drug. You wonder if you should continue to support him in your circle. You want to act, but you hesitate.
Keywords: failure, carry, escape, suspicion, big expense, definitive end of a relationship, Wednesday evening, October.''
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:12:07 AM

Free service to just tell people what they want. Let me try this and prove this is a liar. My birth date is 24/03/1992 can you tell me what my future holds for me. This is something that no man or woman on earth can predict but enlighten me. I am sure after reading your prediction about my future that will be an absolute lie. I am shocked at the number of people who really believe this shit.
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:23:51 AM

Free service to just tell people what they want. Let me try this and prove this is a liar. My birth date is 24/03/1992 can you tell me what my future holds for me. This is something that no man or woman on earth can predict but enlighten me. I am sure after reading your prediction about my future that will be an absolute lie. I am shocked at the number of people who really believe this shit.

''You will receive money. You will be rewarded for your efforts. It will be a surprising amount of money and you will be able to free yourself from a debt. This money will come from a man who is around your age.
Hidden concepts: stream, pedestrianized circulation, wisdom, courtesy, profitable trust, honest sentiments, trip, judge, divorce, Saturday, night, month of January.''
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:19:15 AM

''You have questions about your job or your main occupation. They concern a difficult relationship or collaboration you have with a proud and rebellious man. What's more, he consumes alcohol or some sort of drug. You wonder if you should continue to support him in your circle. You want to act, but you hesitate.
Keywords: failure, carry, escape, suspicion, big expense, definitive end of a relationship, Wednesday evening, October.''
BUMP, youre almost correct but far from the right thing because I dont even have a boss that have all those characteristics you predicted and nothing of your predictions relate to me. I am comfortable with my job and no questions whatsoever...
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 11:30:30 AM

You can start the name prediction service for the crypto coins about their future. Sounds like a good service. Tons of developers bringing out new coins daily finding it hard to name the coin.
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:52:32 AM

BUMP, youre almost correct but far from the right thing because I dont even have a boss that have all those characteristics you predicted and nothing of your predictions relate to me. I am comfortable with my job and no questions whatsoever...

thanks for the feedback, as I said that I am still learning about it... Wink
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:53:58 AM

In this future telling don't you need the birth time ?

I have seen some priests asking for the time and the date of birth both for accurate future telling.
I have also seen they are always  accurate.

He can tell how many family members you are having , what is their age , etc

I hope you can also predict these things in future  Wink
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:22:46 AM

I have seen some priests asking for the time and the date of birth both for accurate future telling.
I have also seen they are always  accurate.

I hope you can also predict these things in future  Wink

I mentioned I need however I know not most people will know about it...

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:12:08 AM

I have also seen they are always  accurate.

I hope you can also predict these things in future  Wink

Date of birth : 25/10/1996
Can I get to know something about my future  Cheesy
Specially when I will get married and when will I die
csnorthchina (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:18:48 AM

I have also seen they are always  accurate.

I hope you can also predict these things in future  Wink

Date of birth : 25/10/1996
Can I get to know something about my future  Cheesy
Specially when I will get married and when I will die

Sorry but most likely I will give out some ''GENERAL APPROACH''

''You have to leave someone you love very much. Take time to appreciate and cherish the moment with this person because these are the highlights of your life. Leaving this person will be like having your heart ripped out. This separation, however painful it may be, is inevitable. You must accept and come to terms with it. Despite your pain, you have to think positive thoughts. Time will heal your wound. This separation will occur on a Sunday or a Monday.''
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:23:09 AM

''You will receive money. You will be rewarded for your efforts. It will be a surprising amount of money and you will be able to free yourself from a debt. This money will come from a man who is around your age.
Hidden concepts: stream, pedestrianized circulation, wisdom, courtesy, profitable trust, honest sentiments, trip, judge, divorce, Saturday, night, month of January.''

I knew you were a liar lol just wanted to prove it. I have no debts first of all. I already receive money from different sources and I don't receive money from a man who is around my age. You got this totally wrong. Of course you may hit something right but that is pure casual and not because of you predicting the future. No one , no person on earth can predict the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: