Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:58:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the trusted list of bitcoin wallet and site?  (Read 4612 times)
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:16:01 AM

its mean that Bitcoin is not safe like Forex for example in Forex company XM.COM if they scam me  there is Supervisory bodies that secure you if any company scam But Bitcoin there is no Supervisory bodies To Secure you

You are confused.

Bitcoin is not a company.  Bitcoin is a money.

Bitcoin is safe like gold.

If you have gold, and you secure it so nobody takes it from you, then you can keep it. It doesn't stop being gold, and it doesn't disappear. It doesn't need a supervisory body, it simply exists.

If you give your gold to a company or person, then you need to trust that the company or person will be competent and trustworthy and will give you back your gold when you ask for it. It can be helpful for a company or service to have a supervisory body. Even with a supervisory body losses can still occur, but if the supervisory body does a good job then it will be less likely.

If you have bitcoin, and you secure it so nobody takes it from you, then you can keep it.  It doesn't stop being bitcoin, and it doesn't disappear. It doesn't need a supervisory body, it simply exists.

If you give your bitcoin to a company or person, then you need to trust that the company or person will be competent and trustworthy and will give you back your bitcoin when you ask for it. It can be helpful for a company or service to have a supervisory body. Even with a supervisory body losses can still occur, but if the supervisory body does a good job then it will be less likely. Unfortunately, most bitcoin companies and services don't have to answer to a supervisory body.  Therefore, it is up to each person to be careful and decide for themselves if they trust a person, company, or service with their bitcoins.  If you don't trust the company, service, or person, then don't give them your bitcoins.

You keep asking "is the bitcoin is really safe" and saying that "Bitcoin is not safe".  I keep telling you that Bitcoin is safe.  What you choose to do with your bitcoin might not be safe.

MtGox was a company.  MtGox lost bitcoins.  Bitcoin was safe and secure. MtGox was not secure.
Bitfinex is a company.  Bitfinex lost bitcoins.  Bitcoin was safe and secure. BitFinex was not secure.
BitFloor was a company.  Bitfloor lost bitcoins.  Bitcoin was safe and secure. Bitfloor was not secure.
BS&T was a ponzi scam. BS&T lost bitcoins.  Bitcoin was safe and secure. BS&T was not secure.
MyBitcoin was a bitcoin wallet. MyBitcoin had design flaws. Bitcoin was safe and secure. MyBitcoin was not secure.
Cryptsy was a company. Cryptsy lost bitcoins.  Bitcoin was safe and secure. Cryptsy was not secure.
Bitcoinica was a company. Bitcoinica lost bitcoins.  Bitcoin was safe and secure. Bitcoinica was not secure.

Nailed it. I always do love seeing any veterans in this forum discussing to us new members . We really learn a lot from a person like and i do also a gree with you one of them might be working for now but for not always. So better benefit from today than sorry for tomorrow.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:04:04 AM

I often use as recommended here:
https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

But you need to filter the list of wallet in it because the listed wallet in your source is a mixing by PC,android, and ios. and from your source i using bitgo,multibit and electrum that is always running for smoothly until this time.
for desktop choice wallet of course I would choose electrum or multibit. but with desktop wallet can not you use your wallet in a flexible and easy to carry anywhere. Of course you need a flexible wallet if you think you desperately need frequent transactions. I use blockchain for flexibility
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:48:15 AM

is the bitcoin is really safe? where i can put my money for example blockchain wallet never scam me? or CEX.IO  is the bitcoin safe 100%? like the bank mean if i deposit in any company money will stay for ever or maybe i the company close any my money gone in this wallet? and where is the trusted list for this company? Kindly answer me about CEX.IO ... BLOCKCHAIN ?? ETC
Yes ofcourse bitcoin is safe , you can use blockchain.info for bitcoin wallet where you can hold or stock your earnings bitcoin has some featured that your the who can open it because of the 2nd verification and etc bitcoin is 100% since i started using it, bitcoin never fail me nor dissapoint me if you are going to convert your money into bitcoin then congrats Wink you can do tradings and etc in some exchange website ^_^ goodluck mate
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:17:31 AM

is the bitcoin is really safe? where i can put my money for example blockchain wallet never scam me? or CEX.IO  is the bitcoin safe 100%? like the bank mean if i deposit in any company money will stay for ever or maybe i the company close any my money gone in this wallet? and where is the trusted list for this company? Kindly answer me about CEX.IO ... BLOCKCHAIN ?? ETC
Yes ofcourse bitcoin is safe , you can use blockchain.info for bitcoin wallet where you can hold or stock your earnings bitcoin has some featured that your the who can open it because of the 2nd verification and etc bitcoin is 100% since i started using it, bitcoin never fail me nor dissapoint me if you are going to convert your money into bitcoin then congrats Wink you can do tradings and etc in some exchange website ^_^ goodluck mate
Choose your wallet wisely to save bitcoin and facilitate transaction , I already use some wallet for the first time and not so understand.
But now I'm using blockchain and it's good, I agree we have to secure our btc so it's provide secure with 2nd verification by your phone and you can download the app on your smartphone.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:25:06 AM

The most safest bitcoin wallet is hardware wallet and not any online wallet. SO coinbase and blockchain shares the same risk. However, both these online wallets are time tested and trusted by millions.

So if you are not holding your entire bitcoin savings in these wallets, it is good. Put the majority of your bitcoins in hardware wallet only. However, put  a fraction in these online wallets.

marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:48:55 AM

If you talk about safest wallet then I would suggest you papet wallet. Else you can go for blockchain.info it's official and trusted they can alter your coin. Although coinbase is also good according to my experience. When we have officiall version wallet along with smartphone app then why should we opt for 3rd party long list of wallet
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:52:33 AM

The safest list is the list which is in the bitcoin org website where you can check the list and based on your needs you pick one or few of them, i like paper wallet, hardware wallets and one or two web wallets.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:17:46 AM

Choose your wallet wisely to save bitcoin and facilitate transaction , I already use some wallet for the first time and not so understand.
But now I'm using blockchain and it's good, I agree we have to secure our btc so it's provide secure with 2nd verification by your phone and you can download the app on your smartphone.
yeah I think if you want to obtain security bagusa in your wallet and you do not have difficulty to access the wallet from wherever you are you can use the wallet of blockchain. you can open it anywhere and is very flexible. for security you can add it as the sms authy and so it will add security to your wallet
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:56:50 AM

Blockchain and coinbase for me is most trusted bitcoin wallet
Security is good Grin

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:22:43 AM

From the first I know bitcoin, I choose blockchain.info as my wallet. In my opinion, it's secure and easy to use. I never have any problem so far.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

Blockchain and coinbase for me is most trusted bitcoin wallet
Security is good Grin
I don't trust much on coinbase as they deal just like paypal. Blockchain and electrum seem to have better security and easy to use features.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
diodio5

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:34:22 PM

But you need to filter the list of wallet in it because the listed wallet in your source is a mixing by PC,android, and ios. and from your source i using bitgo,multibit and electrum that is always running for smoothly until this time.
yeah you should know that there are many wallet outside. you need to carefully when choosing a wallet. many purses now are using a centralized system so they can control your bitcoin. so be careful with purses that have such a system.
I'm better looking desktop wallet will be more secure and trusted
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:31:17 PM

Personally, I only trust CoinBase, Blockchain, and Circle with any large amount of bitcoin. I’ve never had any problems with transactions taking too long to confirm and for the most part they all were confirmed so quickly. However, I would recommend finding or buying a storage unit to store bitcoin offline.
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:31:51 PM

If you talk about safest wallet then I would suggest you papet wallet. Else you can go for blockchain.info it's official and trusted they can alter your coin. Although coinbase is also good according to my experience. When we have officiall version wallet along with smartphone app then why should we opt for 3rd party long list of wallet
paper wallets are really safe to be honest, besides that i think that hardware wallets might be really safe too and they are not too expensive

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:36:06 PM

Personally, I only trust CoinBase, Blockchain, and Circle with any large amount of bitcoin. I’ve never had any problems with transactions taking too long to confirm and for the most part they all were confirmed so quickly. However, I would recommend finding or buying a storage unit to store bitcoin offline.

Yup, my online bitcoin wallet for more faith in coinbase and also blockchain. because both the online wallet giving good service, because the wallet has a team IT is very amazing and I think that their security is very good and only a very small possibility there is Genesis hacking
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:39:28 PM

i think you should use blockchain as it is safe and i use, everyone else uses it too
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:42:46 PM

i trust blockchain wallet and mycelium wallet for storing my bitcoins but if you are looking for 100% security then i will suggest download bitcoin core wallet(you need to download 8gb network also to make it work).using bitcoin core wallet means you are the ultimate owner but using blockchain and mycelium means you are using others resourse to servive

MingLee

Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:43:17 PM

I have heard that Electrum, Multibit and Bitcoin Core are all good desktop wallets that are commonly used by people to store their funds, and I have heard that Coinbase and Blockchain are the best online wallets, however people seem to like Blockchain more because there is less centralization compared to Coinbase.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:37:11 AM

yeah there are many bitcoin wallet out there. many purses that can be installed on mobile android and ios. but you should be able to filter. where the wallet is a trusted and proven safety. but I think it would be better if you use a wallet that has been trusted and reliable long ago. probably electrum can you use. you full control over your bitcoin
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:21:13 AM

I can tell you allot about the bitcoin wallets but you have to know that finally not just one wallet can be trusted because hackers can always reach your coins so try every wallet and take the one you trusted the most or works as best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: