Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if POKEMON GO let people earn Bitcoin?  (Read 15538 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

This is a creative idea and if Pokemon Go will let people to earn bitcoin by catching pokemon and winning the tournaments then it will become a big adventure for us and there will be a lot of people in the street that are playing Pokemon Go and it will become a mainstream game and also a good promotion for bitcoin to be fully adopted by the video gamers.

It may be too late for pokemon go to include bitcoin in their system. Pokemon go is slowly diminishing and its popularity has already passed. Though it was very popular last year but this year it has lost the attention and attraction of the gamers. But possibly if it will include bitcoin then there are only two things that may happen. FIrst is that it will go back to being popular again and second is that it is too late for pokemon go to use bitcoin and can no longer go back on the top.
uchiha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

I am not really fascinated with Pokemon Go, I do not know why many people are enthusiastic about it.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

I am not really fascinated with Pokemon Go, I do not know why many people are enthusiastic about it.

Same here. I'm a fan of the Pokemon Anime when I was young but I didn't​ become interested on Pokemon Go when it was launched. It was the talk of the town for only a few weeks and almost everybody forgets about it now.
S4pta

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:00:13 PM

I am very happy if this happens Grin Grin Grin

❍ Chatello ❍   ║   【JOIN  NOW】
Chatting with celebrities is now easy, fast, secure and private
  Twitter  Facebook
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

It was once a nice concept and I forgot what it was, but it became live on some parts of the US way back 2015. The concept was bitcoins were scattered all around the globe, and you need to locate them using your phone's GPS and an application made by the devs. The goal was to let people know each other along the way while earning something for their exercise. It would be nice if it was globalized though.

Yep and have people use bots and GPS to cheat on the game. If people did all that abuse with Pokemon Go that didn't even give them any penny, then something that does give them money will surely be raped. I think I read somewhere before, the concept you were saying. They say that others will drop coins all around the world while others will collect them. The thing, though, how much coins would it be? If it's just the same amount with the "money-making Apps" on PlayStore that are just basically faucets added with some game, then it will go to the trash can in a heartbeat.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:09:18 PM

Does pokemon go is still on the run? Suddenly in my place pokemon go is almost gone. I still doubt that there were still people playing pogo. Maybe because it has a lot of negative feedback and very choosy when it regards to phone specs
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

Maybe because in Russia the guy was given 3.5 years in prison for something that he was chasing pokemon in the Church?
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:31:38 PM

Maybe because in Russia the guy was given 3.5 years in prison for something that he was chasing pokemon in the Church?

That is totally crazy in my opinion to do such thing he doesn't have respect for the tradition of the church that is why I think some country just banned Pokemon GO because of the unethical behavior of some people and people just got into accident because of that game, but I am not saying that all players of that game is all like that, there are some that behaves really bad and pt their selves into trouble,

But I really think like Pokemon Go some mobile games they can surely put some in game purchase that can use bitcoin to buy Item I think that can be possible, but in earning bitcoin? I don't think that it can be apply I don't it can!
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:34:27 PM

I think this is a great idea. Actually Pokemon Go added wholly new quality. Now you can predict rise of wholy new market, market of real life urban games. PG is really great because it moved all these new generations from houses, from their virtual reality and socialcages back into streets!
That's just incredible! If it let's some people make fortune, it's even better. Entertainment is also a bussiness.

You can now imagine ppl playing treasure hunting, chase games on streets (in old times there were lots of interesting games in the open air which died because new generation got consumed by computers and smartphones).  
DiceVSDice.com

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:07:11 PM

I dont know if involve money in type of game like this is a good idea..
It will become a huge trade market instead of a GAME.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

What if POKEMON GO let people sell the pokemons they caught for fraction of Bitcoins?

Imagine this:

(user loyalty reward program)
A person caught a Pokemon and sell them for 0.0003526 BTC

People who collects Pokemon can buy or sell them on the online marketplace.
People from all over the world would have exotic rare pokemons for sell on the marketplace.

Original Post:
https://steemit.com/pokemon/@cryptocurrency1/what-if-pokemon-go-let-people-sell-the-pokemons-they-caught-for-fraction-of-bitcoins

----------------------------------
I'm sure other augmented reality video games companies are jumping on board to develop 'earn while you play' video game loyalty reward system.

I don't think this buying/selling concept is new in modern video game communities. People are selling game accounts since a long time now. I don't know about Pokemon Go, but I have seen people selling Clash of Clans and Clash Royale account in ebay. And the pricing is on higher side. So Pokemon Go would just be an addition to that trend and nothing else.

However, till date I haven't seen any games which can be directly sold or purchased from the account. If it happens, that would be nice. The game company can work as an escrow provider so that the transaction can be safe and secure.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:46:43 PM

this will only work once trading is allowed

You are correct sir, Even Pokemon Go allow people to gain bitcoin, if there is no exchange site or any of them allow it, the opportunity will become useless only and everything will goes into nothing, and it won't help at all. But if any of the platform allow it it will be favorable of course to all Pokemon enthusiast.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:31:47 PM

I think that collecting bitcoin by playing games it's an awesome idea. I think when app developer create this type of games, They will for sure succeed.
When we talk about POKEMON GO, It's very a nice games which allow us to collect our pokemons by walking and walking and catch them, If developper add this option in it, it will be more awesome i think.

Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:34:21 PM

I think that collecting bitcoin by playing games it's an awesome idea. I think when app developer create this type of games, They will for sure succeed.
When we talk about POKEMON GO, It's very a nice games which allow us to collect our pokemons by walking and walking and catch them, If developper add this option in it, it will be more awesome i think.

Yes, earning while playing is the awesome idea for people that spend a lot o time on that type of activity. Right now we have few options that gives you that option.

There are faucet games that give the feeling of being a full fledged games. Satoshigalaxy being one, and bitfootball being the other. I would suggest people to look them up.

There are games like Entropia universe that are said that you might earn something by playing it, but mostly you lose at it unless you do some boring stuff like sweating.

The pokemon GO I think has its best moment in its past. As a some kind of day of promoting bitcoin that would be awesome for the bitcoin community and to have a great bitcoin advertisement that way. I do not see the pokemon GO to be able to support the bitcoin earning for a day to day basis, as there are no advertisements there.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:03:13 PM

Does pokemon go is still on the run? Suddenly in my place pokemon go is almost gone. I still doubt that there were still people playing pogo. Maybe because it has a lot of negative feedback and very choosy when it regards to phone specs

Not just the specs, the reason is mostly that Pokemon Go requires someone to be walking, and it is very tiring if you ask me, you just catch Pokemon without other purpose. If every Pokemon you've catch have equivalent bitcoin, I think they will be having purpose on catching pokemon.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:46:39 PM

I'm not a pokemon go player but I've seen some play the game. I think there are still many things to improve in the game like the bugs and security. There are people who can play the game and change their map so they don't need to travel much further. There are also circumstances when a pokemon is caught, you will receive double. It is a great idea but still many things are to be considered.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:13:22 AM

I hearf ofbthe gamr like this like you earn real money in your quest its really king of cool in some ways and its they gonna make it to bitcoin there will be so many bitcoin users and people will play the game because they can really earn monry from it.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:21:35 AM

What if POKEMON GO let people sell the pokemons they caught for fraction of Bitcoins?

Imagine this:

(user loyalty reward program)
A person caught a Pokemon and sell them for 0.0003526 BTC

People who collects Pokemon can buy or sell them on the online marketplace.
People from all over the world would have exotic rare pokemons for sell on the marketplace.

Original Post:
https://steemit.com/pokemon/@cryptocurrency1/what-if-pokemon-go-let-people-sell-the-pokemons-they-caught-for-fraction-of-bitcoins

----------------------------------
I'm sure other augmented reality video games companies are jumping on board to develop 'earn while you play' video game loyalty reward system.
It that will happened only cheaters will profit  and dominates on the game ,cause they can caught any pokemons they like using some cheating apps. Thats why this game  lost its popularity because of those cheaters ,they can caught rare even staying at thier houses.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:40:37 AM

that will be great we playing games while earning bitcoins I'm not a pokemon go player but if this applied involving bitcoin I'm gonna play it and searching some rare pokemons and sell them in marketplace like steam market buy and sell items.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:49:23 AM

that will be great we playing games while earning bitcoins I'm not a pokemon go player but if this applied involving bitcoin I'm gonna play it and searching some rare pokemons and sell them in marketplace like steam market buy and sell items.

Same here, I will be Pokemon Go addict. I think if that will happen, many bitcoin users will be a pokemon trainer, Pokemon Go would be popular again, maybe. And if a pokemon has a equivalent bitcoin, I think it will vary on their rarity.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌