Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lightweight GFX designer  (Read 386 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:32:54 AM

Hello!

I was discussing with a friend who was creating GFXs for project owners on BCT. He said most project owners ( or their responsible PR people who was discussing with my friend ) often are too busy or inexperienced in GFX to come up with a detailed design ( web, thread, avatar and so on ) so they often just shew some pictures of the project and / or point to the official site and ordered to follow that design in other jobs, too.

I was thinking I could create a lightweight software to help them. This is how I described the idea to my friend:

I'll code an awesome software where our users can easily submit their URLs. The super system automatically collect users' URLs into our online DB. I'll expect you to carefully visit the URLs and view well the appropriate sites' designs. After you viewed well enough the mentioned designs, I'll expect you to design fitting avatars and / or thread designs to the projects' designs you've seen. After you've designed the beautiful avatars and thread design, I'll provide you a place where you've to upload your work and tell you another place where you've to put your jobs' URLs ( the appropriate URL for the done GFX ). Then my software's users can download your GFX work with their software clients from our virtual DB. I'll sell this amazing software to upcoming projects' owners and share the incoming payment with you as soon as possible.

So, it would be possible to simply enter some URLs ( pictures, website ) into the DB, select the jobs you want to give and then download the built designs with the same client.

It would help you by saving time, having business continuity and saving further efforts.

Would you find it helpful?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: